over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Journal of training gear nutrition and more

Out for a few days to my parents and my mother in law. So no tracking eating some cakes ice creams as I am not gonna be a fussy and say no when others make effort. Only making sure i eat enough proteins.

Back from my trip after few days of lower carb lot of cardio from walking i am sitting on 101.8 today is first high carb day.

Weight 102.9
Time for 8 week cruise and another blast after it. 2 weeks from now after water weight from npp will drop I will have a good picture of my physique.

Weight 103.7
280 mg test 3iu gh. I feel really heavy. Those nearly 20 pounds i put on my frame change my physique a LOT but i feel that sometimes it is discomfort. Probably few months from now it is gonna be normal but right now i can def tell. In the next few months i am gonna make it even denser and leaner. And only then if I will feel like it I will do another blast.

Looking great brother! I have been on my first ever bulking phase (while following a consistent diet and training plan with a coach) and up to 200 lbs. from 183 lbs. and I definitely feel more out of breath and definitely not as "well" getting heavier! I am kind of looking forward to dieting down again eventually!

Looking great brother! I have been on my first ever bulking phase (while following a consistent diet and training plan with a coach) and up to 200 lbs. from 183 lbs. and I definitely feel more out of breath and definitely not as "well" getting heavier! I am kind of looking forward to dieting down again eventually!
Thank you 😀
Wait at least those 8-12 weeks before you will cut buddy.

Hey Tom just read through your log and you’ve made some awesome transformation in your physique. Just had a few questions

When you were cutting for past competition did you keep your test around 280mg a week? If so do you think you could’ve benefited from perhaps 500 to come on stage fuller?

if you were to cut now for a comp would you utilize the same keto diet of 50/50 protein:fats or something similar?

Do you feel better in terms of mental clarity and energy outside the gym on a standard carb cycling diet or keto?

Hey Tom just read through your log and you’ve made some awesome transformation in your physique. Just had a few questions

When you were cutting for past competition did you keep your test around 280mg a week? If so do you think you could’ve benefited from perhaps 500 to come on stage fuller?

if you were to cut now for a comp would you utilize the same keto diet of 50/50 protein:fats or something similar?

Do you feel better in terms of mental clarity and energy outside the gym on a standard carb cycling diet or keto?
Hmm depend on what i would be looking for , very probably i would mix both of the worlds- higher test with keto. I was always using low test approach due to easier estro management - i dont take any ai but last cut just for fun is where i look best - 500 test 500 primo and carbs from fruits only. I was very very lean and full. For energy- nothing beat carbs. Dont get me wrong i was beating log book on zero carbs - but just to feel good i prefer carbs.

Attachments

• IMG_9037.jpeg
    IMG_9037.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
Hmm depend on what i would be looking for , very probably i would mix both of the worlds- higher test with keto. I was always using low test approach due to easier estro management - i dont take any ai but last cut just for fun is where i look best - 500 test 500 primo and carbs from fruits only. I was very very lean and full. For energy- nothing beat carbs. Dont get me wrong i was beating log book on zero carbs - but just to feel good i prefer carbs.

Since https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...nitude-and-duration-in-vivo-in-humans.179321/
This came out every post workout meal has around 120-150 grams of proteins. After carefully checked by my nutritionist and approve to eat i eat it within 10 minutes. Love this approach. Recovery is great
500-600 gram of fish
2 scoops of whey with creatine
Pineapple dates banana
100 gram cous cous
Salt and ketchup.
Nice, what does your entire diet look like on a daily basis from first to last meal?

Nice, what does your entire diet look like on a daily basis from first to last meal?
Depend on the day
Training day carbs proteins with no added fats
Non training day i always start day with 6 eggs and later carbs and proteins only. When i train i take eaa with cluster dextrin -10 gram eaa 25 gram carbs.
I usually have 5-6 meals and all are 100 gram of dry carb product - rice cous cous oatmeal and around 40 grams of protein in a meal except post workout.

Depend on the day
Training day carbs proteins with no added fats
Non training day i always start day with 6 eggs and later carbs and proteins only. When i train i take eaa with cluster dextrin -10 gram eaa 25 gram carbs.
I usually have 5-6 meals and all are 100 gram of dry carb product - rice cous cous oatmeal and around 40 grams of protein in a meal except post workout.
What made you steer away from keto? I know you were a big fan of that diet strategy at one point

Elbow injury still present so I am upping gh to 4iu . I need this to go in a few weeks so this should make a difference.
Weight still 103.5
4iu before bed in one shot to max out recovery.

Attachments

• IMG_9063.jpeg
    IMG_9063.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9060.jpeg
    IMG_9060.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9058.jpeg
    IMG_9058.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9057.jpeg
    IMG_9057.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9055.jpeg
    IMG_9055.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 21
Plan has changed as I booked my holidays. I will allocate my cruise then and just because I was low test for the last few months I am bumping test again to 500 to make a good use of this hgh. I am not really obsessed about weight increase that much as I am about progressing in the gym. If I will beat logbook eat enough i expect good outcome in the next few months.

Plan has changed as I booked my holidays. I will allocate my cruise then and just because I was low test for the last few months I am bumping test again to 500 to make a good use of this hgh. I am not really obsessed about weight increase that much as I am about progressing in the gym. If I will beat logbook eat enough i expect good outcome in the next few months.
Don't obsess over weight but it is a very good marker to gage how successful your offseason is going, weight should be slowly moving upward, if not then that tells you that you need a "slight" calorie increase! The logbook and the food should be scaling upward thus the weight will more than likely scale upward in advanced lifters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131