over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Saw Dune 2. A big part of the overall story is a critique of religion, and that bit is super shallow, but other than that, it's a very enjoyable film. Entertaining for sure.

good stuff, martins movies are another level, but so predictable, you knew from the beginning what gonna happen

The only movie I've seen in the past several years that wasn't predictable was the recent one "argyle" .. very silly little movie, but definitely unpredictable.

Man I didn't even know Dune 2 was out can't wait to see that.

Just saw Dune 2 and enjoyed it. My woman liked it too and never saw the first one. I like he new dune movies, I'm almost tempted to watch the old one which I think is pretty horrible. Im a fan of sci Fi especially futuristic ones.

Just saw Dune 2 and enjoyed it. My woman liked it too and never saw the first one. I like he new dune movies, I'm almost tempted to watch the old one which I think is pretty horrible. Im a fan of sci Fi especially futuristic ones.
Yea I watched the old one....lasted ten minutes....

I am a massive chode and just saw Interstellar for the first time about a month ago. Then I have seen it 38 times since lol. I know no one wants to talk about a 10+ year old movie, but it was a fuckin mind melt

Two movies on Netflix recently. "Queenpins." Two ladies make millions selling stolen coupons. Pretty entertaining film, doesn't take itself seriously. "That's my boy" with Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg. Hard to believe I hadn't seen it before. Super funny. Highly recommend.

Ricky stinicky was funny. John Cena is a pretty cool actor always has plays some wild characters.
I thought it was pretty funny.

And usuualllly im a Cena hater. I feel like he tries to hard after watching the Rock and Bautista blow up and is corny.
But it was a good cast and he had me laughing out loud in parts.

Two movies on Netflix recently. "Queenpins." Two ladies make millions selling stolen coupons. Pretty entertaining film, doesn't take itself seriously. "That's my boy" with Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg. Hard to believe I hadn't seen it before. Super funny. Highly recommend.
I thought Queenpins was pretty good as well I have actually watched it a few times.

Physical 100 season 2 is out now just watched the 4 episodes, would be cool if other countries did a version of this show.

Two movies that are both total mindfucks and absolutely amazing: "OldBoy" (The Korean Version from 2003) and "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer". Both gripping and very disturbing, in the most brilliant of ways.
i cant believe you know about that movie!!!!
its the number one movie i recommend. fucking wild story.
Everyone should watch that.

Saw Late Night With The Devil last night. My woman hated it, but I loved it. I grew up watching horror movies, it's my favorite genre. This movie takes awhile to get going, they really build up the tension. GREAT acting.
9/10

Saw Late Night With The Devil last night. My woman hated it, but I loved it. I grew up watching horror movies, it's my favorite genre. This movie takes awhile to get going, they really build up the tension. GREAT acting.
9/10
Yea I saw that I thought it was better than I expected.

Roadhouse comes out today. That looks good and the new King Kong/Godzilla is this month or next........

Just watched Ghostbusters. It's about what you'd expect if you think you will enjoy it. Nothing great, but not bad. Most of the movie is build-up and character development, which I don't mind, as extended action scenes are just repetitive and boring imo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131