over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Everest is dull, Black Mass is dull, The Martial is dull...
Nothing personal.

Future, check them out, you might like some of them.

Figt-club was ok, but it has as much to do with philosophy as The alchemist by once revered Coelho... meaning - not much:) Still a very good movie though:)
And The pixies song at the end was so spot-on!:)

As a matter of fact, Matrix, being a sci-fi movie, is at the same time one of the most philosophical movies created. There are dozens of ideas taken from Socrates, Plato, Descartes and many others. Not to mention Far Eastern philosophies:)

Dude, The Matrix was a lot to do with Existentialism and Existentialism has a big thing when it comes to the West-meets-East Philosophy. In fact the Frenchman was a direct representation of Jean Paul Sarte, and they did a lot in order to represent a lot of Sartrestian ideas. If you close your eye, they get the dialogue down perfectly. The things they speak of "choice" was exactly Sartre's Existenalism. I gave up many years studding master Sartre. He was both right and wrong.

I watched part of Matrix not to long ago and I realized that the general public has not had their mind bent in a long time by a good movie. Stan Lee also created Spiderman with an influence from Sartre, yet they've done a poor job.

I would still say that Fight Club has just a basic Doestevskian and existentialist creed, and it is so applicable to the basics of life.

But what can I say all these great pharmacists making great shit for the fine people of Professional Muscles.

Dude, The Matrix was a lot to do with Existentialism and Existentialism has a big thing when it comes to the West-meets-East Philosophy. In fact the Frenchman was a direct representation of Jean Paul Sarte, and they did a lot in order to represent a lot of Sartrestian ideas. If you close your eye, they get the dialogue down perfectly. The things they speak of "choice" was exactly Sartre's Existenalism. I gave up many years studding master Sartre. He was both right and wrong.

I watched part of Matrix not to long ago and I realized that the general public has not had their mind bent in a long time by a good movie. Stan Lee also created Spiderman with an influence from Sartre, yet they've done a poor job.

I would still say that Fight Club has just a basic Doestevskian and existentialist creed, and it is so applicable to the basics of life.

But what can I say all these great pharmacists making great shit for the fine people of Professional Muscles.

Bro.... 2 words.......

Starship Fucking Troopers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found Black Mass pretty boring. Just saw Spectre. I liked it but obviously can't stop Skyfall. Looking forward to Creed and Star Wars.

Southpaw and Straight Outta Compton were by far the two best movies this year. Both better than any movie from last year too (including Interstellar) imo. They were simply fantastic.

I agree about Spectre. My girl is a HUGE Bond fan and she even said the new one can't compare. I don't know if it was just because we were so hyped to see it that we "assumed" it was going to be better than Skyfall and that's why we were let down, or if others also felt it just wasn't on par with it. It was also my daughter's first Bond movie so on the way home, she was like "Both of you are looking way too deep into this" lmao

Not bashing it at all, just saying it wasn't better than the others, and there's nothing wrong with that either.

Fucking liberals are starting to ruin movies for me. Black could work as long as there's an English accent. I still rather just see a stereo typical suave Englishman take the role. That's who it's for, it's not about race. And gay, just no.

Once they change so many characteristics, it's not James Bond anymore but just some other agent. James Bond is a caucasian British man that is a longtime Martini drinking, humorous, ass kicking, womanizer.

I agree about Spectre. My girl is a HUGE Bond fan and she even said the new one can't compare. I don't know if it was just because we were so hyped to see it that we "assumed" it was going to be better than Skyfall and that's why we were let down, or if others also felt it just wasn't on par with it. It was also my daughter's first Bond movie so on the way home, she was like "Both of you are looking way too deep into this" lmao

Not bashing it at all, just saying it wasn't better than the others, and there's nothing wrong with that either.

Yea, I think the problem is that Skyfall was just so spectacular in every way that the bar was set too high for any future bond movies. Like honestly, how can anything compare? I kind of expected Spectre to be a step down and assumed everyone would complain about it for that reason. If Skyfall never happened, I think Spectre would have gotten a lot more credit.

I agree this hasn't been the best year, but I am almost shocked that we are 3 pages into this now and no one mentioned Kingsman: The Secret Service yet! Was surprisingly good...very fun movie. Most enjoyable film I have watched this year.

I agree this hasn't been the best year, but I am almost shocked that we are 3 pages into this now and no one mentioned Kingsman: The Secret Service yet! Was surprisingly good...very fun movie. Most enjoyable film I have watched this year.

Came out feb 2015 i think alot of ppl forgot, but it was good.

Theres some promising stuff on the horizon

Dicaprios hunting/reveng movie the revenant
Heart of the sea (moby dick vs thor)
The hateful 8 (tarantino blizzard western movie)
The force awakens
Hunger games 4
Victor frankenstein
Spectre
The big short (big cast)
Spotlight (another big cast)
Creed

Alot of these will be online soon for oscar season

Last edited:
Yea, I think the problem is that Skyfall was just so spectacular in every way that the bar was set too high for any future bond movies. Like honestly, how can anything compare? I kind of expected Spectre to be a step down and assumed everyone would complain about it for that reason. If Skyfall never happened, I think Spectre would have gotten a lot more credit.

Some of the Bond movies in the past blew away Skyfall in my opinon so I think it is possible to top that movie. It just sounds like the latest movie wasn't so great. I think Ill just wait until its either on HBO or pay per view then.

Some of the Bond movies in the past blew away Skyfall in my opinon so I think it is possible to top that movie. It just sounds like the latest movie wasn't so great. I think Ill just wait until its either on HBO or pay per view then.

Agree to disagree. I thought Skyfall was a complete masterpiece in every way and no bond movie was ever better. Spectre id give a 7.5/10 I guess.

Agree to disagree. I thought Skyfall was a complete masterpiece in every way and no bond movie was ever better. Spectre id give a 7.5/10 I guess.

X2. Love the bond films, especially the classics. But they all seem to fall on the same plot points. Nothing wrong with that because they're still enjoyable, but Skyfall takes such a unique approach that makes it feel like more than just a bond film. That and Javier Bardem playing the villain makes it tough for the past bond villains. That guy can flat out act.

X2. Love the bond films, especially the classics. But they all seem to fall on the same plot points. Nothing wrong with that because they're still enjoyable, but Skyfall takes such a unique approach that makes it feel like more than just a bond film. That and Javier Bardem playing the villain makes it tough for the past bond villains. That guy can flat out act.

Yea definitely Javier Bardem was such a great villain. Christopher Walz in Spectre was average at best.

That's a shame. Loved him in Inglorious Bastards and Django Unchained.

He was AMAZING in those two movies. I wouldn't say this was any fault of his though, he was still good.

He was AMAZING in those two movies. I wouldn't say this was any fault of his though, he was still good.

Oh I'm sure he still is.. Need to watch it. Funny cuz when I wrote my last response about Javier Bardem being such a good villain, I was thinking the only other actor I can think of being a truly great villain was Christopher Walz, not realizing he was in the next bond lol.

Saw the "spy's" movie over the weekend with that hilarious fat chick I think Mellissa McCarthy or something like that.... Anyways that was pretty funny.

I found Black Mass pretty boring. Just saw Spectre. I liked it but obviously can't stop Skyfall. Looking forward to Creed and Star Wars.

Southpaw and Straight Outta Compton were by far the two best movies this year. Both better than any movie from last year too (including Interstellar) imo. They were simply fantastic.

Straight out of Compton was actually really good.. It told the whole story. A little more than I thought. I can't believe they didn't make a dime off NWA..

I'm surprised you didn't like black mass. I thought Johnny Depp was pretty good in it..

Last edited:
Fucking liberals are starting to ruin movies for me. Black could work as long as there's an English accent. I still rather just see a stereo typical suave Englishman take the role. That's who it's for, it's not about race. And gay, just no.

Walking Dead has some English actors. I never would of thought they were English.. I wonder how hard it is to talk American from an English accent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131