over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2018: link, predictions and discussion

I take it Curry was in Kuwait for prep?

Anyone see Rammy?

Im stuck/volunteering pikcing my mom up at the airport and cant wait to check out the live stream when I get back.

Disappointed in Ramy
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LKMERrWp28&t=19s"]Big Ramy - MR.OLYMPIA 2018 - Prejudging - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLZFTK4K0e8"]PHIL HEATH VS. SHAWN RHODEN! 2018 Mr. Olympia Prejudging Wrap Up - YouTube[/ame]

Phil's abs are still a torn apart mess, and his gut is protruding compared to competitors. His legs seem flat and overall he does not seem as full as last year. So he lacks his characteristic 3D look that he needs to win.

I have Rhoden winning from the front and side. Heath beats Rhoden from the back. Will be very close between them. I think Rhoden deserves the win here.

Only part where Phil is trailing Rhoden is abs and glutes, Phil is better everywhere else plus Rhoden has no forearms, his triceps are really lacking and has no lat thickness in comparison, plus he gets annihilated from the back by Phil which he isn´t able to do on any pose.

My choice would be:

1.Phil
2.Rhoden
3.Brandon (impressive, if only he had much better calves...)
4.Bonac
5.Roelly
6.Ramy (his legs are monstrous :eek: )

Phil seems to come out on second night a bit better which solidifies the win. Certainly Phil keeps slipping year after year. It’s going to be interesting to see outcome.

Phil
Shawn
Roelly
Bonac
Brandon
Ramy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think Phil looks slightly better than Rhoden. The gap is definitely closing though.

I hope Rhoden takes it.

Roelly's rear lat spread is solid.

I wouldn't be surprised if Phil calls it quits soon. He is not improving and will soon lose. He is lucky the competition hasn't been really tuff. I only give him a slight edge in back double because of the thickness of his back. BUT, its close because of overall condition from behind.

Front lat, hell , front everything... shawn.
side chest- can go either way but I mark Phil down for his protruding stomach
rear double bi- slight edge to phil
rear lat- Phil again

Shawn in the lead. They need a change. I'm feeling like this might be when Jay lost. when Ronnie lost. Both with injuries and body slipping year after year.

Final note on Ramy.. he may never bring it. Also, this looks to be the end of multiple title winners. The sport is hurting. I think its time to down size the guys

Last edited:
Is that Kris Dim in the wheelchair?

He will probably squeak a win this year but it will end at 8 or should.

8 Olympias is amazing today since the level of abuse to the body required to compete today is at an all time high.

The talk about Roelly in 3rd...I definitely got that wrong! I didn't think he could place that high. Ramy went for bigger, that was a mistake!! Rhoden surprised a lot of people.

Rhoden surprised me. I didnt see Rammy yet but why would he go for a larger look compared to aiming for a diced look?

Roelly looked great.

Roelly looks insane IMO. Huge, peeled, separated. For sure 3rd IMO. Close call with Bonac. Phil will probably get 9, but I think it ends here. He wont get 10.

The talk about Roelly in 3rd...I definitely got that wrong! I didn't think he could place that high. Ramy went for bigger, that was a mistake!! Rhoden surprised a lot of people.

I don't understand the logic here at all unless they just messed up. No logic in him trying to get bigger when he was already the biggest and that wasn't cutting it.

We are back to 2015 with Rhoden and Phil, however, you have Roelly looking RIDICULOUS. This year is a major toss up. In regards to Phil, he always comes in great the 2nd night, however, Shawn looks amazing.. if he can hold it today I can't believe I am saying this, but I would love to see a shake up. It will put Phil back on his A-Game and either get right or keep it movin...

BTW, Flex Lewis = JESUS CHRIST. Classy champion

Bro 2 weeks out the dude is allegedly 315. He has a tremendous amount of size as we all know, now its time to play the smart-mental game of coming in a bit lighter, detailing his legs and stop playing this monster game. Rhoden looks phenominal from the pictures, but I am not in Vegas so I can't speak too much

The prejudging was the most fun I’ve had in so long!
Awesome show!!! So many freaks walking around. Big John Ward sat in my row. He looked thick AF!!!

1. Phil - his best conditioning yet. One flaw: his abdominal development is weak. It looks like he has a 2-pack now. He definitely got his gut down though and nailed everything. Very conditioned!!!

2. Rhoden - un-freakin-believable conditioning!!!! Crazy Xmas tree striations, glute striations, ridiculous side leg shot!!! Midsection looks like a work of photographic art. The only places Phil dominated him was on back thickness and arm size. I wish Rhoden would win but they clearly put Phil in the middle. Phil’s conditioning was really freaking good so he’s the clear winner.

3. Roelly- man, Roelly came in tight!!! Nailed the conditioning with a super tight stomach/waist. He was just as thick as Phil from the back and damn close on conditioning. Phil had better detail in the glutes and hamstrings.

4. William - William had no flaws but he was slightly less conditioned than last year.

5. Big Ramy - Ramy went for size this year which dropped his placing. Very impressive none the less.

6. Brandon - man, Brandon has come a long way!!! Crazy conditioning!!! Beautiful aesthetics!!!

*** Sergio Olivia Jr. - Sergio looked great!!! Very good conditioning! Give him a few more years to add mass and he’ll be a serious threat. He looked like he was really enjoying himself up there.

First off, that webcast was horrible this year. Worst I have seen to date.

Secondly, I am super surprised by Rhoden's look. Dude nearly loses his life due to severe blood loss, comes back and dominates. By far the best he has looked.

Vissers not even placing in the top 15 in Classic? Makes sense as he was trying to "grow" into the show and wasn't even conditioned when he won the Chicago Pro. I think he needs to reflect and hopefully he learned something from this experience.

212 is going to be awesome right outside the top 3. My man King Q is going to silence the haters with the progress he's made. Anyone see how fluffy he got this offseason? It looks like it paid off lol.

Excited for finals!

Roelly looks insane IMO. Huge, peeled, separated. For sure 3rd IMO. Close call with Bonac. Phil will probably get 9, but I think it ends here. He wont get 10.

just to note
He only has 7 right now 2011 - 2018 this year is 8.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131