over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience w Serostim v generics

There is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that the labs creating this stuff in Asia run the same procedures under the same conditions using the same equipment ( which easily costs millions of dollars) as the pharma labs, like EMD Serono's in Switzerland.

The Chinese are very good at copying anything an everything. They might not invent but they copy at cheaper cost, if they can go to space I'm sure they can produce gh.

There is no argument that there is plenty of legit GHRP-6 that is very cheap, molecular formula

873.014 g/mol
C46H56N12O6

gh is very close to this formula

848.952 g/mol
C39H60N8O13

Look at how similar GHRP 6 is to HGH, same manufacturing process, yet you think they can make hgh?

Do you think $180 Humalin R from lilly works better than $25 Novolin R?

The Chinese are very good at copying anything an everything. They might not invent but they copy at cheaper cost, if they can go to space I'm sure they can produce gh.

There is no argument that there is plenty of legit GHRP-6 that is very cheap, molecular formula

873.014 g/mol
C46H56N12O6

848.952 g/mol
C39H60N8O13

Look at how similar GHRP 6 is to HGH, same manufacturing process, yet you think they can make hgh?

Checkmate.

Like what I'm seeing around here these days.

Until someone can tell me why I bloat up like a balloon on generics I will be praising pharma.

Is it worth a few more dollars a day so that my blood pressure doesn't hit unhealthy levels, my pulse go up 10+bpm, and I have trouble sleeping?

I realize that a lot of people make money off of generics, but come on....

Until someone can tell me why I bloat up like a balloon on generics I will be praising pharma.

Is it worth a few more dollars a day so that my blood pressure doesn't hit unhealthy levels, my pulse go up 10+bpm, and I have trouble sleeping?

There are generics that don't bloat you as well...

873.014 g/mol
C46H56N12O6

848.952 g/mol
C39H60N8O13

Great post.

Carrying on from your post in one sense with GHRP-6. Obviously HGH is much better but I would recommend people who have never got into peptides to try it sometime. I don't sell it so I am not after business but literally buy it from anywhere. A lot of guys dismissed peptides a few years ago and many still haven't tried but if you are trying to grow get 1 vial. I only recommend it if trying to grow just because of the possible appetite increase. Although you could go with hexarelin as that won't effect appetite and will actually elicit a bigger gh spike. Literally 1 vial of ghrp 6/2 or hexarelin for the price of a steak dinner. If it's 5mg you get 50 doses so that would last 25 days at 2 doses per day of 100mg. Many may not like it but I am sure most will be surprised of the effects. I have had great results from basic (2 injs per day) peptide cycles.

This is just a suggestion as I know many don't want to pay out for hgh. Even if you don't like it it's very cheap (can't post prices) so it's not like you are losing out much. These inj GHRP's are great for guys who don't want to pay out for hgh. I am not saying you will transform but they do help.

Last edited:
This is just a suggestion as I know many don't want to pay out for hgh. Even if you don't like it it's very cheap (can't post prices) so it's not like you are losing out much. These inj GHRP's are great for guys who don't want to pay out for hgh. I am not saying you will transform but they do help.

Just don't mix-up the GHRP6 vials with HGH vials, one time I thought I was doing 5iu of hgh, .5ml but it was actually a vial of GHRP6 that I grabbed by mistake. I think I know what giving birth feels like after probably doing 5mg of ghgr6 at once, I've also had the same mishap with melanotan 2, turned so red and dizzy and stomach pain I almost considered going to the emergency room lol

Just don't mix-up the GHRP6 vials with HGH vials, one time I thought I was doing 5iu of hgh, .5ml but it was actually a vial of GHRP6 that I grabbed by mistake. I think I know what giving birth feels like after probably doing 5mg of ghgr6 at once, I've also had the same mishap with melanotan 2, turned so red and dizzy and stomach pain I almost considered going to the emergency room lol

Yes don't do that! The worst I have ever felt was taking too much prami. The 2nd worst I have ever felt was taking too much mt2. I was on the toilet all night :eek: Definitely don't inject 100mg of GHRP-6 either like I posted above... I meant 100mcg :p

There is a higher ceiling in many ways on GHRP-2 so that can be high dosed and I know a few people who have said it is highly effective. The most I ever tried was 1mg. Personally I wouldn't go over 400mcg if I used it again as I don't think it's needed. Laws of diminishing returns definitely comes into play at a relatively low dose.

What I find crazy about this is that in 2017 we still don't know why some brands of HGH will yield a ton of water, while others are quite dry.

So, what gives?

Generally speaking for all gh, I heard it triggers anti diuretic hormone. How much is released is very individual.

Last edited:
Chinese pharma brands are the way to go in my opinion if you have a source that sells legit ones. They're more expensive than generics but they're cheaper than western pharma and just as good.

Though from rumours I have heard some generics might be pretty similar (don't know how true this is though)

Chinese pharma brands are the way to go in my opinion if you have a source that sells legit ones. They're more expensive than generics but they're cheaper than western pharma and just as good.

I have used a middle ground, not Chinese and not Western made. South Korean pharmacy grade made by Dong-A. Very good...

I suppose it's as good as any Chinese pharma, maybe a bit better.

Don't know if you guys have access to any Korean HGH, but this one was legit. LG's Eutropin is made in Korea too, I think.

I have used a middle ground, not Chinese and not Western made. South Korean pharmacy grade made by Dong-A. Very good...

I suppose it's as good as any Chinese pharma, maybe a bit better.

Don't know if you guys have access to any Korean HGH, but this one was legit. LG's Eutropin is made in Korea too, I think.

I use jintropin and I rate that as good as the humatrope and genotropin I have used. Genescience is very reputable imo and they have a brilliant anti counterfeiting system as well so it's easy to tell if you have fakes. I'm guessing that south korean brand would be around the same level but I imagine it wouldn't be a bit harder to access

Last edited:

Unless your getting US Pharma on black market it is not "a few more dollars a day" as you just described. US Pharma straight from the pharmacy with a script is over $1000 for half that amount. Just go on GoodRX and look up the prices. 42mg (140iu) of Serostim is $3,400. So lets compare 150iu meditrope kit for $150 that tested out as good as Serostim (purity and dimer) or $3,400 for Serostim. I can get over 20 month supply of meditrope at very nice dosage of 5iu per day or take teeny weeny 2iu per day of US pharma and it last 2 months. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
MyNameIsJeff I still don't like your name but maybe you can answer my question this post ends with.

Look guys, I'm not saying that some generics aren't good!

All I'm saying is that he pharma stuff is better in my experience, hands down. And most people who have done REAL pharma will say the same exact thing.

There is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that the labs creating this stuff in Asia run the same procedures under the same conditions using the same equipment ( which easily costs millions of dollars) as the pharma labs, like EMD Serono's in Switzerland.

Merck made over $6 billion last year, based on their financial statement.

If you think the guys selling and manufacturing the generic growth can even come CLOSE to competing with them in terms of the scientists/engineers they hire and educate, equipment they provide, and strict standards they require, you're out of your f*ckin mind and need to evaluate the thought process that led you to that conclusion. There are things they do and tests they run that niether us here at PM or the labs in China could come even come close to being able to afford to do.

If you open up the analysis reports that Janoshik posted on the lab testing section, you will see that the serostim has better results than the generic...

And I'm not a genius but I would imagine there are other ways the molecules can yield imperfections that simply can't be detected in Jano's tests.

From what I've read, HPLC (which tests for polarity) may or may not be impacted by an improperly folded chain. And the SEC tests for the size of the molecule. These tests are separating compounds based on size, molecular weight, and polarity, as far as I can see. Maybe I'm missing something?

Here is my question: if an improperly folded chain has the SAME molecular weight and polarity as a properly folded chain, how do these tests discriminate between the two?

As said before, I am just stating that MY experience with serostim is superior to generics. Based on the anecdotal evidence I've gotten from other people using the same stuff, who were using the same generics as me who get serostim from the same people (all prescribed dthis stuff) as me, serostim has yielded better results.

Now some people may believe they get better or the same results from generics- that is fine and they are entitled to their own experience.

You obviously haven't been around long enough to know the history of Jintropin. Genescience is a real pharmaceutical company and their proprietary technology was tops in the field. Many of the other factories in China will hire the technologists from Genescience to teach them how to make a better product. So to say that the scientists/engineers can't compete with the European pharma companies is simply ignorance on your part. People always talk shit about Chinese GH, but when it comes down to it they actually don't know shit about the actual landscape of the GH world.

Secondly, anyone who knows anything about the pharmaceutical industry, understands that the price of the drugs has nothing to do with the actual cost to manufacture it. In addition, the UG market has its own influences of supply and demand that alter the prices as well. For example, back in the early 2000's, the market was flooded with legit domestic Jintropin for around $200 a kit.

So, a lot of people come up with false assumptions that are not based on factual data but based on internet rumors and irrational fears.

You obviously haven't been around long enough to know the history of Jintropin. Genescience is a real pharmaceutical company and their proprietary technology was tops in the field. Many of the other factories in China will hire the technologists from Genescience to teach them how to make a better product. So to say that the scientists/engineers can't compete with the European pharma companies is simply ignorance on your part. People always talk shit about Chinese GH, but when it comes down to it they actually don't know shit about the actual landscape of the GH world.

Secondly, anyone who knows anything about the pharmaceutical industry, understands that the price of the drugs has nothing to do with the actual cost to manufacture it. In addition, the UG market has its own influences of supply and demand that alter the prices as well. For example, back in the early 2000's, the market was flooded with legit domestic Jintropin for around $200 a kit.

So, a lot of people come up with false assumptions that are not based on factual data but based on internet rumors and irrational fears.

Good post. And yes jintropins were the reason i began running HGH in the first place. Then the hyges came out and then the riptropins. Now its meditropes that are top dawg.

And another thing is i constantly hear that "oh i don't get any sides on US Pharma HGH". It makes me wonder how much you are really running every day with such a high price tag avg $25 per iu from pharmacy. See with HGH generics from china standard is to run half bottle a day because people say constantly thats its under dosed. So half bottle would normally be 5iu but if its underdosed you hope your taking 3-4iu per day. At least thats how ive always done it. So yeah i def get all the sides if its accurately dosed real HGH and im taking 5iu. And in comparison if im taking just 2-3iu of US Pharma HGH i dont get sides. But again in comparison if i run 2-3iu of Generic China HGH i dont get the sides either. Think about this. Running 5iu is 50-100% increase from 2-3iu and you better believe thats going to have an impact. I dont think many people consider this.

And another thing is i constantly hear that "oh i don't get any sides on US Pharma HGH". It makes me wonder how much you are really running every day with such a high price tag avg $25 per iu from pharmacy. See with HGH generics from china standard is to run half bottle a day because people say constantly thats its under dosed. So half bottle would normally be 5iu but if its underdosed you hope your taking 3-4iu per day. At least thats how ive always done it. So yeah i def get all the sides if its accurately dosed real HGH and im taking 5iu. And in comparison if im taking just 2-3iu of US Pharma HGH i dont get sides. But again in comparison if i run 2-3iu of Generic China HGH i dont get the sides either. Think about this. Running 5iu is 50-100% increase from 2-3iu and you better believe thats going to have an impact. I dont think many people consider this.

Hmmmm... First of all, pharmacy HGH isn't 25 dollars per iu. Something between 4 and 8, but some guys are paying 2.50 overseas.

Also, generics are often overdosed.

And who in their right mind would compare 5iu of a drug with 2iu of the same drug? I hope anyone comparing pharma and generics is doing the same dosage. Or it simply wouldn't make any sense.

Decided I'm going to run some grey tops again after the 100% purity and low dimer testing. Used them when they first came out but wasn't checking heart rate at the time. I remember liking the results. Gonna do 3.33iu per day like last time.

Hmmmm... First of all, pharmacy HGH isn't 25 dollars per iu. Something between 4 and 8, but some guys are paying 2.50 overseas.

And who in their right mind would compare 5iu of a drug with 2iu of the same drug? I hope anyone comparing pharma and generics is doing the same dosage. Or it simply wouldn't make any sense.

For Pharmacy HGH Prices all you have to do is go on GoodRX application and look up any Pharmacy HGH on there. Look up 1 carton of Serostim 7 vials of 6mg per vial. So thats 42mg in each carton with .33mg equalling 1iu giving you approx 127iu in that 1 carton. And that Carton's cheapest price you are gonna fill your script right now is at Costco for $3,382. I know cause i used to have a script. That's $26.57 per IU brother. I know my shit. Been in the wellness clinic game in florida for very long time. Anyone paying non-pharmacy prices is getting it black market and who the hell knows what your getting with that. Unless your testing every kit you buy or are getting it out the back door of the pharmacy or buying off someone who has AIDS and is covered for it then that's what your paying per IU.

And here are more prices of different US Pharma brands from US Pharmacy:

Genotropin 5mg Cartridge (15iu) $582 ($38 per IU)
Omnitrope 10mg Cartridge (30iu) $1,134 ($37 per IU)
Humatrope 24mg Cartridge (72iu) $2,791 ($38 per IU)

So if you paid $4-$8 per iu for your US Pharma Grade HGH and you cant verify where the hell it came from and your batch hasnt been tested by a certified lab than can you really say your taking US Pharma HGH? Well your ignorant if you think you are. Could be very well produced counterfeit with Jintropin/Riptropin/Hygetropin HGH in it and these guys are making 4 times the normal profits on your ignorance.

Last edited:

And yes now the generics we can confirm are actual dosage or overdosed. 10-15 years ago the guys buying china generics were always told to assume the generics are under dosed 20-30% due to how cheap they are. later we find out the quality is pretty good and thus we were all taking 20-30% more than we were trying to take thus why side effects are so prominent among china generic hgh users. if your running real us pharma hgh and you dont get sides at 5iu man god bless you because you have some freaky human genetics and must be very wealthy. i mean the inserts in the us pharma kits will even talk about all the sides you could get which are the same sides i and many many others get on running at least 3-4iu a day of china generics. its quite normal with hgh use

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity