over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

wel that not bad. I was think like a thousand but i haven't tryed these yet. this is good news

no where near that!

i wanted to keep them reasonable so people can use them. one of the great things about these is what they deliver for the price.

this is part of what i try and get across in the recovery stuff, spending an extra 100 bucks on some fancy sugar and predigested protein wont have anywhere near the effect that putting that 100 into this stuff will have, on performance and recovery.

no where near that!

i wanted to keep them reasonable so people can use them. one of the great things about these is what they deliver for the price.

this is part of what i try and get across in the recovery stuff, spending an extra 100 bucks on some fancy sugar and predigested protein wont have anywhere near the effect that putting that 100 into this stuff will have, on performance and recovery.
call me crazy but i've gone for long periods totally without hydrolyzed whey and maltodextrin, etc, and just ate a lot of healthy food and i'm not for sure if i evennoticed a damn difference. if there was, it was pretty damn small.

call me crazy but i've gone for long periods totally without hydrolyzed whey and maltodextrin, etc, and just ate a lot of healthy food and i'm not for sure if i evennoticed a damn difference. if there was, it was pretty damn small.

i haven't used any protein powder in close to a year.

the regular whey i use is as good or better then my hydros and regular sugar is just fine.

i haven't lost size, actually i gained size.

i haven't used any protein powder in close to a year.

the regular whey i use is as good or better then my hydros and regular sugar is just fine.

i haven't lost size, actually i gained size.

Same here almost. I used to use 4-6 scoops a day. I now use one spread over two meals. I mix up some oats with SF hot cocoa mix, egg white liquids, little chocolate milk and one scoop of protein(pea,rice, beef iso). This is split into two meals. I notice no difference and have been making better gains drinking more milk of all things(no it is not the ideal raw organic either just regular store bought stuff and works fine for me.) I am realistic with what I am going to achieve and spending tons to make a small difference is not an option for me. I run curc, peps, sarms and low dose AI, l-carn and look better than I did on a bunch of gear and feel WAY better. Some people can tolerate the harder stuff I want to look better but feeling better is becoming more important.

All great info. I had seen some info that I don't remember where it was posted a a while back. Literally the last two weeks I have been trying to find it without success. so this was perfect timing. I also appreciate all the quick responses advise from LK3. Just amazing is all i can say.

To anyone who tries the res less is more at first. I started with 1/2cc EOD and it was too much, felt like crud. Just reintroduced it at about 1/4 cc and feel great. Best way I can describe it is simply healthy.

LK3, what do you suggest for a conservative dosing protocol for health and wellness on curcumin/resveratrol/SOD/glutathione?

i thought you needed something like 2g a day of resveratrol to get the health benefits. i dunno it was a long time ago i was reading up on it but i thought much higher doses were used in research studies.

i thought you needed something like 2g a day of resveratrol to get the health benefits. i dunno it was a long time ago i was reading up on it but i thought much higher doses were used in research studies.
http://examine.com/supplements/Resveratrol/

You should read this. Obese people benefit from as low as 150mg oral and there are different benefit up to 500mg oral.

Also

Resveratrol has a good absorption but low bioavailability when orally administered to man, as evidence by one study noting an oral dose of 25mg resulting in less than 5ug/mL in the serum while 0.2mg (125-fold lower) dose injected into serum resulted in levels of 16.4-30.7 ug/mL

So 0.2mg injected is 3.5-6times more effective than 25mg oral to increase serum level.

Resveratrol - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

You should read this. Obese people benefit from as low as 150mg oral and there are different benefit up to 500mg oral.

Also

Resveratrol has a good absorption but low bioavailability when orally administered to man, as evidence by one study noting an oral dose of 25mg resulting in less than 5ug/mL in the serum while 0.2mg (125-fold lower) dose injected into serum resulted in levels of 16.4-30.7 ug/mL

So 0.2mg injected is 3.5-6times more effective than 25mg oral to increase serum level.

thanx bro, i like that it has a minor effect at lowering blood pressure. nothin crazy.

I would like to hear more from these product. Seem to be hard to find info on most of these injectable. So far I'm heading for b-12/gluthatione/curcumin/resveratrol trying them one by one in this order.

Wow, that sounds like crazy training! Honestly idk if i would make it.. I'm a "is the juice worth the squeeze" type of guy and that sounds brutal.

Did you get oil or water?

Figured the oil would be better correct?

I have only used the res in oil but I have heard good things about the reswater. I am going to get the reswater next time I order.

Just make sure you start off really low with the res, like 2/10 of a cc to start and slowly work your way up from there.

To anyone who tries the res less is more at first. I started with 1/2cc EOD and it was too much, felt like crud. Just reintroduced it at about 1/4 cc and feel great. Best way I can describe it is simply healthy.

100% agree.

LK3, what do you suggest for a conservative dosing protocol for health and wellness on curcumin/resveratrol/SOD/glutathione?

I'm not LK3, but I think a conservative dose would be 200-300mg/week curcumin, 150mg/week resveratrol, 1000iu/week sod, and 300-400mg/week glutathione. Those are similar to the doses I started on and began to feel the effects.

I would like to hear more from these product. Seem to be hard to find info on most of these injectable. So far I'm heading for b-12/gluthatione/curcumin/resveratrol trying them one by one in this order.

That's a good idea. I wish I had the time to do that, but I wanted to be on all of them at the same time for the training. Doing it the way you are you will be able to tell which one is doing what. Keep us posted on your experiences with them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity