over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

speedbacker, very good post. Thank you!

Ton

i thought you needed something like 2g a day of resveratrol to get the health benefits. i dunno it was a long time ago i was reading up on it but i thought much higher doses were used in research studies.

injection is totally different, eating does next to nothing.

forget 2g, just try and do 1g of inject and tell me how you feel... lol!:eek:

Does this combo or any of these products do anything for skin or anti-aging?

any time we improve oxidation and insulin sensitivity we will probably see some skin improvements, when my mom uses the topical with 3 components her skin has a really healthy glow.

if you are interested in skin stuff, we have also been working on various lotions that contain these and other products, which are simply amazing!

I can see a difference in my face after just one use of the under eye anti aging cream, they also protect from sun damage, no sunburns while using, various antiox help with this but curc is great at protecting form sun.

they give your skin a nice firm look and get rid of wrinkles.

I have psoriasis and have been interested in these lotion concepts for 15 years, after looking at the ingrediants of store lotions I realized we could do far better, there are lotions available for almost any need, acne, hair loss, anti aging/anti wrinkle which also even skin tone...

The lotions are definitely awesome like LK3 says. I use the 2AA with additions and also the under eye cream.

Incredible testimony. I started the curc/res/ptero all at the same time so it was hard to pinpoint what was doing what.

But recently I had run out of curc and then reintroduced it at a higher dose. The recovery benefits are far, far beyond placebo. I can have a brutal workout, and the next day if I'm not thinking about it, I could easily forget I even worked out.

Incredible testimony. I started the curc/res/ptero all at the same time so it was hard to pinpoint what was doing what.

But recently I had run out of curc and then reintroduced it at a higher dose. The recovery benefits are far, far beyond placebo. I can have a brutal workout, and the next day if I'm not thinking about it, I could easily forget I even worked out.

That's what I noticed as well.

I'm the guy sb was referring to. I was in his class and used the curc/res during first phase of training. I was taking low dose test/pharma gh as well and noticed that when I added the curc/res in I had significantly less water retention. Not sure if it was the curc or res (or both) that helped with that, but it was definitely noticeable.

I think these injectable antioxidants have incredible application for steroid/gh/slin using bodybuilders when it comes to their health. Just the other day I typed curcumin/turmeric into pubmed and it's amazing the number of studies that come up showing the myriad of health benefits it provides.

Honestly, I hate the fact that I have to do a few more shots each week, but I'm able to take peds and stay healthy/good bloodwork by using these inj supps so I'll continue to use them.

Last edited:
I'm the guy sb was referring to. I was in his class and used the curc/res during first phase of training. I was taking low dose test/pharma gh as well and noticed that when I added the curc/res in I had significantly less water retention. Not sure if it was the curc or res (or both) that helped with that, but it was definitely noticeable.

I think these injectable antioxidants have incredible application for steroid/gh/slin using bodybuilders when it comes to their health. Just the other day I typed curcumin/turmeric into pubmed and it's amazing the number of studies that come up showing the myriad of health benefits it provides.

Honestly, I hate the fact that I have to do a few more shots each week, but I'm able to take peds and stay healthy/good bloodwork by using these inj supps so I'll continue to use them.

The curc is for sure making me look leaner and more full @ 600mg a week. Two people have already commented about a week into starting it. I'm also feeling much more pumped from the fullness. My mood is up too.

This stuff is even more amazing than its made out to be. Its incredible. I tried it last year, but not at this dosage. After reading about the effects of 600+ mg I had to try it. And I'm glad I did, LOL!

on low dose test in need half as much arimidex if any at all when using resveratrol, the anti-e part might have contributed a bit here.

no res I need maybe 3ish mg/wk of anastrozol and with res I can get away with none to maybe 1mg if using test around 300mg.

This really peaked my interest as well. Thanks for the post OP. Its really interesting to see how these help in the most rigorous of conditions.
Best of luck on the rest of training brother.

The curc is for sure making me look leaner and more full @ 600mg a week. Two people have already commented about a week into starting it. I'm also feeling much more pumped from the fullness. My mood is up too.

This stuff is even more amazing than its made out to be. Its incredible. I tried it last year, but not at this dosage. After reading about the effects of 600+ mg I had to try it. And I'm glad I did, LOL!

How are you dosing it? 100mg 6 days a week? 200mg 3 x a week???

This really peaked my interest as well. Thanks for the post OP. Its really interesting to see how these help in the most rigorous of conditions.
Best of luck on the rest of training brother.

Thanks man. Yes, they definitely helped me out big time during the greatest challenge of my life thus far.

I'll keep you guys updated on my progress with these now that I'm training more for bodybuilding/strength purposes.

How are you dosing it? 100mg 6 days a week? 200mg 3 x a week???
Curious about this as well.
The plan was 6 days a week shots of 100mg, but I'm liking it so much I decided to do 700mg total. So 100mg a day.
I dose the 200mg version at .5mL per day
That's the same I have and exactly what I'm doing. It is a little harsh. But nothing terrible. Just don't pin this sh*t sub Q. I tried it the other day. Big mistake lol. In the muscle is great though. Makes them really full.

Edit- Forgot to add that today during squats my endurance was through the roof, like its never been before. And I needed absolutely no recovery time between sets. I still took some, but I didn't need to. And unloading all the plates was done right after my last set with no rest. Couldn't believe how I wasn't out of breath at all.

Last edited:
The plan was 6 days a week shots of 100mg, but I'm liking it so much I decided to do 700mg total. So 100mg a day.

That's the same I have and exactly what I'm doing. It is a little harsh. But nothing terrible. Just don't pin this sh*t sub Q. I tried it the other day. Big mistake lol. In the muscle is great though. Makes them really full.

Edit- Forgot to add that today during squats my endurance was through the roof, like its never been before. And I needed absolutely no recovery time between sets. I still took some, but I didn't need to. And unloading all the plates was done right after my last set with no rest. Couldn't believe how I wasn't out of breath at all.

great to hear!

try adding a little res on top of that...:eek:

you wont believe the endurance and veins!

great to hear!

try adding a little res on top of that...:eek:

you wont believe the endurance and veins!

Cant wait to do the combo and the glutathione as well.
These are the first products I have seen in a while that have real benefits and promise and I work in the supplement industry.
I like the curcumin so much I do it every day after a week, the little burn you get from it is worth the effect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131