over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

The 200mg version is weird I am the sense that sometimes it would not be painful, yet sometimes it was excruciating. One time it burned so bad going in that I actually aborted the shot. This was a glute shot too.

I truly wish it could be smooth at a higher concentration, but for now, the 100 is great. No problems with it.

well i did the 200mg yesterday, didn't think it was that bad. .5cc curc 200 with .5cc ptero, kind of felt like b12 sting.

i think i put the left one into some scar tissue, if i poke at it today its a little sore but nothing bad.

gona do it again today.

was a little thick but not bad, i do use 21g though.

we wills see how today goes.

well i did the 200mg yesterday, didn't think it was that bad. .5cc curc 200 with .5cc ptero, kind of felt like b12 sting.

i think i put the left one into some scar tissue, if i poke at it today its a little sore but nothing bad.

gona do it again today.

was a little thick but not bad, i do use 21g though.

we wills see how today goes.
It's really thick warming it up and using 21g is a must. I regret buying a second bottle because I can barely finish my first one loll next bottle are gonna be 100mg/ml for sure.

I've noticed running through hot water first helps just a little bit when injecting

I've noticed running through hot water first helps just a little bit when injecting
I put mine on a induction stove top at low - mid temperature for few minutes. Does the trick if the product crystallized too.

in all probability the 200 will be substantially more painful if heated.

increases the chance of crashing in depot as the solvents leave faster then the rest when at higher temp.

i shot my lats today and i would say it was less stingy then b12.

use a big needle, go nice and easy, if you start pressing like you want it in in 2 seconds its gona be harder. slow steady pressure, what ever happened to 1min per ml... lol!

in all probability the 200 will be substantially more painful if heated.

increases the chance of crashing in depot as the solvents leave faster then the rest when at higher temp.

i shot my lats today and i would say it was less stingy then b12.

use a big needle, go nice and easy, if you start pressing like you want it in in 2 seconds its gona be harder. slow steady pressure, what ever happened to 1min per ml... lol!
I have no issue with 1 minute per ml usually but this is fucking painful to inject during the injection it feels like injecting concrete. I'm still doing it eod though [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Prop and resveratrol nothing to help really hehe my quad sweep really improved from all the spot injection though

tp should be thin, res isn't too bad either...

they do usually swell nice though, i guess that's a side benefit, lol! recently my shots have been a lil ugly though.:confused:

You guys think curcumin and resveratrol help with site injection?

Ok I have been gradually working up with resveratrol but this is the second time I tried 60mg at one time (I shoot EOD) and I got LIGHT flu symptoms again. At what point will this stop happening? It's only my second week on it but I'm thinking of dropping my dose to 40-50mg EOD.

Took my first dose today!

.1 cc res
.3 cc 200 curc
.3 bac water

Hurt a bit in quad, not too terrible, starting real slow.

Ok I have been gradually working up with resveratrol but this is the second time I tried 60mg at one time (I shoot EOD) and I got LIGHT flu symptoms again. At what point will this stop happening? It's only my second week on it but I'm thinking of dropping my dose to 40-50mg EOD.

lol!

either be patient or work through it.

I think at one point I had sever flu symptoms for over a month.

I feel all kinds of weird starting all this again.

shot 400mgs of curc this week and do not feel right at all.

hoping to shoot 400mgs ptero this week then drop it down to 100-200 and introduce the res.

my mid section is tightening rapidly though, no other changes.

You guys think curcumin and resveratrol help with site injection?

what do you mean by help?

I like them in small muscle groups, nice swelling from small injects.

I have just started shooting smaller groups again and it is not pleasant, and swelling is real, sometimes an arm will swell close to 2 inches, my tricep looked cartoonish last week.

lol!

either be patient or work through it.

I think at one point I had sever flu symptoms for over a month.

I feel all kinds of weird starting all this again.

shot 400mgs of curc this week and do not feel right at all.

hoping to shoot 400mgs ptero this week then drop it down to 100-200 and introduce the res.

my mid section is tightening rapidly though, no other changes.

So this flu thing is just going to happen every time I inject resveratrol? There is no way I will continue if I continue to feel the way I do 6-8 hours post injection. I feel better the next day but I can't go EOD flu symptoms. That's crazy

So this flu thing is just going to happen every time I inject resveratrol? There is no way I will continue if I continue to feel the way I do 6-8 hours post injection. I feel better the next day but I can't go EOD flu symptoms. That's crazy
Happened only once to me. I would simply lower the dosage a bit and let the body get used to it before increasing it again slowly

No it shouldn't happen every time you take the resveratrol. Everybody is different. For me, I would get exactly what you're talking about every time I would take it when I was first starting off with it; I actually gave up on the res for a while and just wrote it off.

Then a buddy of mine who was using it called me and told me the great results he was having on it with staying super lean while pounding down the food in the offseason so I decided to give it another shot.

I just took my time with the dosing and started off with doing .1cc eod for a couple weeks, then I went up to .2cc for the same amount of time, then .3cc and so on....

The res is definitely worth the wait and if you gradually build up your dosage over time you can avoid the flu symptoms.

No it shouldn't happen every time you take the resveratrol. Everybody is different. For me, I would get exactly what you're talking about every time I would take it when I was first starting off with it; I actually gave up on the res for a while and just wrote it off.

Then a buddy of mine who was using it called me and told me the great results he was having on it with staying super lean while pounding down the food in the offseason so I decided to give it another shot.

I just took my time with the dosing and started off with doing .1cc eod for a couple weeks, then I went up to .2cc for the same amount of time, then .3cc and so on....

The res is definitely worth the wait and if you gradually build up your dosage over time you can avoid the flu symptoms.

I see. I guess I was working up too quickly then. I'll drop back down and resist the urge to increase it. Thanks

I see. I guess I was working up too quickly then. I'll drop back down and resist the urge to increase it. Thanks

Yea man, similar thing happened to me too at first. Just start off lower (even much lower) and very slowly work up. You'll still be benefitting from the smaller dosages. Work your way up over the next few months til you hit 350mg/week. That seems to be the sweet spot for most guys when it comes to helping them drop bodyfat quickly as well as the endurance benefits.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ryan.veneficus
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws