over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Experience with Inj curcumin/Resveratrol/Glutathione/SOD

As far as the flu symptoms go, from what I've read it seems to be the resveratrol releasing toxins into your body since it is an antioxidant. Could going to the sauna a few times a week or even daily help release these toxins and prevent the flu like symptoms so you could build up quicker?
Also, for those of you that have reached over 350mg of res per week or over 600mg per week of curc, can you explain your fat loss results?
Thanks

My curcumin vial crashed so I've been running it in hot water and shaking it to kind of de-crystalize it, which only fixes it for about 5 minutes. I am still injecting it despite this. Is it a waste to keep injecting it or will it still work?

My curcumin vial crashed so I've been running it in hot water and shaking it to kind of de-crystalize it, which only fixes it for about 5 minutes. I am still injecting it despite this. Is it a waste to keep injecting it or will it still work?
If you have an induction cooktop just put it directly on it at low-medium temperature for few minute and let it cool down a bit before injecting. Works every time for me and is stable for a few days. With the cold temperature it seems to still be crashing every other week over here.
It seems to be a problem with the 200mg/ml

where is everyone buying the injectable curcumin and resveratrol from?

If you have an induction cooktop just put it directly on it at low-medium temperature for few minute and let it cool down a bit before injecting. Works every time for me and is stable for a few days. With the cold temperature it seems to still be crashing every other week over here.
It seems to be a problem with the 200mg/ml

Ok I will definitely try that. Was there anything wrong with injecting crashed gear?

Ok I will definitely try that. Was there anything wrong with injecting crashed gear?
I think you lose some potency because the product end up in suspension and is not in solution.

LK3 had advised me to heat up the vial in the microwave for approx. 10 seconds then shake the vial. I have been doing that every morning with the curcumin/res and test suspension. I also add 1cc of nacl water and that makes a big difference. Shake it all up while its in the syringe then swap needles and shoot. Goes in like water, no pain and the solution doesn't crash in the muscle afterwards, which I have learned hurts like a son of a bitch for a few days post injection.

LK3 had advised me to heat up the vial in the microwave for approx. 10 seconds then shake the vial. I have been doing that every morning with the curcumin/res and test suspension. I also add 1cc of nacl water and that makes a big difference. Shake it all up while its in the syringe then swap needles and shoot. Goes in like water, no pain and the solution doesn't crash in the muscle afterwards, which I have learned hurts like a son of a bitch for a few days post injection.

Thanks, I'll have to buy some of that nacl and give all this a shot

Thanks, I'll have to buy some of that nacl and give all this a shot
Personally i bought some sterile oil from VRSUPPLIES at a really good price and just add 1cc to my 1cc/resveratrol 1cc/200curcumin

As far as the flu symptoms go, from what I've read it seems to be the resveratrol releasing toxins into your body since it is an antioxidant. Could going to the sauna a few times a week or even daily help release these toxins and prevent the flu like symptoms so you could build up quicker?
Also, for those of you that have reached over 350mg of res per week or over 600mg per week of curc, can you explain your fat loss results?
Thanks

it has nothing to do with toxin release, its a run don immune system being over stimulated. it goes away once you get up to speed.

I am shocked yet again by what happens when you take this stuff. I am mutating aas. mid section is tightening up with no work and looking bigger and fuller and more veiny.

I was doing cardio, stopped a few weeks ago and have not gone back but fat loss is even better and not dropping weight to speak of yet.

shot 400mg ptero
700mg curc last week

today introduced res so dropping down the ptero and adding in 20mg per pin of res.

im hoping the ptero helped acclimate me to it a bit and I avoid most of the res flu... we will see!

LK3, Besides the health benefits, you mention topical creme for skin, wrinkles etc.. which one??? need to place order for myself wanna get some for my wife.

Ak

I have been adding NaCl to my pins of res,curc,ptero and I get the absolute worst burning sensation everytime I use the NaCl and also get a horrible cough almost everytime. Im going to be done adding that in unless maybe Im just using to much? Im using about .5ml

LK3, Besides the health benefits, you mention topical creme for skin, wrinkles etc.. which one??? need to place order for myself wanna get some for my wife.

Ak

just pm me about it.

I just got a new version of the one I have used for years. it is the nicest looking and feeling though not quite as magical.

just pm me about it.

I just got a new version of the one I have used for years. it is the nicest looking and feeling though not quite as magical.

You da man.

Ak

lk3 can you explain a little more on the immune system being over stimulated? Just trying to learn as much as possible about it.
Thankyou

lk3 can you explain a little more on the immune system being over stimulated? Just trying to learn as much as possible about it.
Thankyou
Imo just like when you inject high mg/ml gear you can get flu like symptoms....

good read bud, thanks!

we have a 100+ page thread up on animal site with tons of studies, resveratrol shows amazing promise with various types of cancer, particularly some of the more aggressive and difficult to treat kinds.

I need to spend more time digging up stuff to show you guys.

we actually have a couple amazing real world examples of what res can do. unfortunately its only a couple and we can argue for all kinds of other variables...

I just started using this stuff again and seriously im shocked at what it dose in the physical sense, that is the only thing I can SEE.

I abuse myself pretty good, so im just hoping it has the health effects that many studies indicate!

lol!

Hey lk!! Thanks for the pm! Have yet to read it all...

What animal forum r u talkin about as id like to read what u guys have done over there as well

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity