over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Intake

do u still smoke?

Ya, Down ta A pack a day. No joints in a mnth and only a 6 pack of beer..
How Boring is Winter....Got a wedding tonight,,,Frree Drinkks.

But as Stupid as I am I will probably take it easy so my Saturday workout doesn't Suffer Much!

This made me laugh out load. Unless you have done it you will never understand the term "hard work". Crazy as it sounds I love that shit. Always got pumped hearing the Concrete truck coming down the road.

It will Light a fire in Ya! Like getting ready for A big Fight!
I always say..{there is no Stop button with concrete!}

Do you use pegylated or regular MGF and at what dosage? Thanks.

so non-ideal cholesterol level/ratio, hematocrit at dangerous level, anything else?

what about PSA? fasted blood glucose? thyroid?

You said you get seasonal depression, I wonder how much the neuro-toxic effects of tren exacerbates that?

If its worth it, its worth it. Its hard to tell an athlete "something something, blah, blah, you're shortening your life" kinda crap because its somebody's right to push large amounts of drugs and food to be at the level they want to be at.

You're an interesting case study for sure man, and your pics are FUCKIN IMPRESSIVE!

by the way, I'm a manual labor contractor also and I love this time of year, its like hitting pause button and lets me get way more into my hobbies....although the last couple years I haven't actually been doing the manual labor for my company but the management is more stressful work imo anyway ha ha ha!

Last edited:
Do you really drink a full pot of coffee in the morning.

Crit @ 52 is still waaay high. :eek:

Going to get more recent bloods and donate more often.
My blood flows Fine as there is No sign of it being Thick just saturated with RBC's.

As far as pushing the gear and micros ?
I don't feel a Gram - Two is pushing It. Its not like its 600-800 TREN.
1 gram or so of test and Primo up to a Gram Is Mild in my Opinion!
And the Food is mostly Micros w Little Fat. As far as the amount of Protien and Carbs I feel its just enough to maintain 250-260Lbs under 10% So were is the Harm in That ?
Plus I am Not on tren at all in the Fall or Winter! 200 mgs for 8 weeks late spring and than just 100 mgs over the Summer.

I've done a lot more to get the Look I was hoping for but its Not In my Genetic Makeup To be Any Larger...So this is actually A step Back For Me.
As extreme as it may seem to others. I guess some are just more Paranoid and would rather stay Close to Normal and play it safe. I have never lived any aspect of my life that way and if I did I would truly be A headcase!

And I hear Ya on the Business end of work. I see a hundred homeowners a Year, Sell the Job, do the work and collect the Money. Not to mention the Upkeep of all the trucks and Equipment....Plus Employees...Geez!!!!
But Again The Manual Labor part is what keeps you healthy and Lean without ever needing A Treadmill....Plus Free Tanning!

Last edited:
Do you use pegylated or regular MGF and at what dosage? Thanks.

200 Mgf non peg in muscle trained immediately post...Had a buddy who said if you Knew anything about the Pegulated process you would never administer.
I took his word on It!

Really don't understand why your not getting any protein in before your workout? You would grow way better when the blood is flooded with aminos.

Also I would use hunalog if your shooting your humalin r preworkout. Or take it at like 730 when you dose your preworkout orals. And then bang your gh aswell.

Protein is little Low, Especially for a lean 250 pound person who is lean.

And why would you only train legs in winter? Being 250lb is no excuse to train legs only in the winter. I'm 250 lb and up to 280 in the winter and it's harder to train legs in the winter when I'm heavier then when I'm lean. Mainly do to blood pressure is higher because of holding water and my gut gets extended in the winter with pushing the food

You have a great physique for your age for sure. But I feel like you could push the limits even higher. Doses are low aswell. Don't be afraid to bump the test up brother.

Last edited:
Im 49 and have had my own company 18yrs.
It is Stressful but way better than Having A Boss!

I figure I am over 400gms protein Easily.
I do dose 1 hr prior on the HGH and slin just prior. Figure they should both Peak at the end of my workout! My bcaa's Pre are at 30gms+ and My intra has 75+ Whey and egg white protein there for immediate digestion. Then 75+ more Post...
I could probably use more micros as again I never have become Fat!
But I am eating till Miserable by the end of the day and any more I would feel is Taxing the body past a healthy state. Same w- over 2 Grams, I just don't Feel Healthy and after this Long in the Game I learned how to listen to my Body!

As Far as Legs! Even at my best, squatting over 600lbs they never really Grew to any Extreme. I found my body can only carry a certain amount of muscle.
As my legs would grow a little the scale would never change. I would have to think I am Just swapping size of other muscles.
And 250lbs is not the issue at hand for not training legs, it is having them sore while constantly still using them.
They still look Great...enough?

Attachments

• legs.JPG
    legs.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
concreter, I like how you put "eating til miserable" at the end of the day....that's exactly what I've been doing now for the past few months since I upped my anabolics....it helps for sure (no shit right :cool: )....I've put on about 6lb of mostly muscle this year from pounding calories and training consistently (little bit of fat too though but whatever still lean). Question for you, do you ever wake up feeling like complete shit then? Half the time I'll probably wake up feeling like I have to shit a football out and feel bloated as hell for the first hour or two of the day lol

any tricks for dealing with stomach distention/bloat/feeling miserable from pounding calories? Or do you just put up with it and grind it out?

concreter, I like how you put "eating til miserable" at the end of the day....that's exactly what I've been doing now for the past few months since I upped my anabolics....it helps for sure (no shit right :cool: )....I've put on about 6lb of mostly muscle this year from pounding calories and training consistently (little bit of fat too though but whatever still lean). Question for you, do you ever wake up feeling like complete shit then? Half the time I'll probably wake up feeling like I have to shit a football out and feel bloated as hell for the first hour or two of the day lol

any tricks for dealing with stomach distention/bloat/feeling miserable from pounding calories? Or do you just put up with it and grind it out?
Not OP.....but how much fiber are you getting each day. I'm in the same boat as I'm currently gaining....but I take a fiber supplement before bed at night.

I get up at 4:00am....hit the gym...have a cup of coffee around 6:00 am....and then it hits like clockwork about 6:30 am.

Feels like I empty the entire contents of my digestive system. I then feel great like I'm pounds lighter, and ready to start eating again for the day.

I use a natural bulk fiber...Yerba Prima...I think...I don't have it in front of me. But its like drinking a thick oatmeal depending on how much water you use.

And its not one of these....oh god I have to find a bathroom.....its subtle with no distress.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

RMTT, yeah I probably don't get enough fiber in. I have only 2 meals a day with veggies all the rest are just simple carbs/aminos intra or just shakes or meals with just carbs/pro/fat no veggies (one midday is rice, steak or chicken, and brocoli or kale or collard greens then dinner I always get a small salad with meat/carbs). I used to use a fiber powder drink but I honestly didn't feel like I was getting nourished as well, like the fiber powder was pushing everything through my system too quick and I wasn't getting the nutrition from my food like I should be (if that makes any sense I dunno? It could have been totally in my head?).

I drink a lot of water and take elecrolyte powder so I don't think its dehydration....I think it is basically my body telling me that it really doesn't want to gain mass, which I have been fighting for a few years with AAS/gh/peptides and forcing more calories in (but its kinda desperate fight now to make gains). But yeah I get the same thing you do, take a huge crap and feel lighter for sure but still feel bloated at the same time (way overfed). Only reason I don't get fat is keeping IGF levels up and having primo/test floating around bloodstream I guess?

Anyway not hijacking concreter's thread just looking for tips to deal with feeling overfed all the fucking time!!! :star:wars

Last edited:
I do wake at 1-2 a.m. urinate and have A giant bowl of Cereal...Normaly raisen Bran crunch...100 carbs plus extra raisens..
Then the A.M. pot of coffee cleans you out for the Entire day!
Being in construction my entire Life My body learned to fully Evacuate 1st thing as there are no toilets to be found Jobsite.
The urinal is an open Truck door or group of bushes in the back Yard ..lol
Although Some Pre-workouts activate a 2nd calling! post workout!
But my stomach has always been Cast Iron!!!

Well I’m glad someone is being a guinea pig for the rest of us. A pack of cigs and six beers per day on top of all that lol. Looking great though!

I would not recommend trying this at Home,
It truly is for Only the Genetic Elite, with A high tolerance for everything and Ability to be very Resilient.

I meant a 6 pack this past mnth...Till A wedding I attended Fri, 8 beers and 6 Whiskeys and 2 glasses of Wine!
Summer, I even Step that up a Notch on Weekends!

Been 30 + yrs already, Experiment is Working And Specimen is Thriving!

Going to get more recent bloods and donate more often.
My blood flows Fine as there is No sign of it being Thick just saturated with RBC's.
Same here. My crit was high for a while, but flow was perfect. I would go in to donate, people would have already been hooked up and draining while I was signing in. I'd go through the questionnaire, get hooked up, AND be done before most of the people that were undergoing donation when I stepped foot in the door lol.

52 is not really that high....its just barely out of the normal range. People at higher altitude have HCT that high and live very long lives. Athletes pump HCT over 60 and start having problems (I have a couple pro cyclist friends that literally wake up in the middle of the night to get on their bike roller and do 45-60 minutes low intensity to move blood around their body because of high HCT).

I would be happy with 52 as my HCT, in terms of athletic performance you are going to have a higher work capacity than somebody sub 50%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131