over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Intake

People generally have better cardio when their hematocrit is lower. I know I do. It's a myth that higher hematocrit = better cardio. It's the opposite in most cases.

if that was the case, tour de france riders wouldnt've got busted using epo.
epo and blood doping, creating more red blood cells equals more oxygen delivery.
where u get your idea from is beyond me.

if that was the case, tour de france riders wouldnt've got busted using epo.

epo and blood doping, creating more red blood cells equals more oxygen delivery.

where u get your idea from is beyond me.

I get all my ideas from either studies or people who are between 5x both yours and my intelligence levels. It’s already been explained in this thread that there are other factors at play when it comes to endurance besides simply hematocrit. EPO introduces a whole new dynamic to it. Generally speaking and without introducing exogenous compounds, lower hematocrit = better endurance.

I know for a Fact the Stupidest Guy on the Jobsite is the Engineer.
He is also the one with the Most Schooling...Go Figure!
No real world application to his studies and Lack of Common sense!

Hey!!!

Come on now...I'm am engineer. :D

But I will agree with you mostly. I did a two year degree first....went to work in the "real" world for about 5 years....then the company paid for me to go back and finish my BSEE.

Being in class with guys who should have already known most of the stuff we were learning...I ran circles around them. I attribute it to learning the application behind the theory first hand..instead of the other way around.

It's a well documented fact that elevated hematocrit is known to cause shortness of breath.

A lot of this stuff might not apply to someone whose been laying freaking concrete 10-12 hrs a day for decades; your work capacity is far greater and metabolic demands are pretty insane; hence your ability to eat like a vacuum and still have trouble gaining weight + staying shredded year round.

Nothuman isn't wrong about the hematocrit thing. There's more at play for tour De France athletes than just blood viscosity. They also weigh 135 lbs; being 250+ is way different and demanding on the body.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's a well documented fact that elevated hematocrit is known to cause shortness of breath.

A lot of this stuff might not apply to someone whose been laying freaking concrete 10-12 hrs a day for decades; your work capacity is far greater and metabolic demands are pretty insane; hence your ability to eat like a vacuum and still have trouble gaining weight + staying shredded year round.

Nothuman isn't wrong about the hematocrit thing. There's more at play for tour De France athletes than just blood viscosity. They also weigh 135 lbs; being 250+ is way different and demanding on the body.

I need to stop replying to people who try to argue facts and stick with replying to people who only argue opinions. It's funny that people think I make things up.

Hey!!!

Come on now...I'm am engineer. :D

But I will agree with you mostly. I did a two year degree first....went to work in the "real" world for about 5 years....then the company paid for me to go back and finish my BSEE.

Being in class with guys who should have already known most of the stuff we were learning...I ran circles around them. I attribute it to learning the application behind the theory first hand..instead of the other way around.

I was Generally speaking. With your field experience you may be the Smartest.
No way I would build a bridge or skyscraper without A engineers write off.

It's Not like I am Against being Healthy!! But stressing out about drinking a Pop or having a Banana Split is Crazy!
Everything in moderation is A Motto I try to Follow.
Shit I even Gave up on Partying a few Friday nights as to not Hinder my workout on Saturday!
When younger I used to really hit it the Parting HARD. I was in incredible shape none the less. Way better than Now!
No one thought I would make 20, 30, 40 and now nearly 50, I put them all too Shame.
I can tell you I am not going to wait till 65 to start enjoying Life!

I was Generally speaking. With your field experience you may be the Smartest.
No way I would build a bridge or skyscraper without A engineers write off.

Field experience....and a lot of old timers that I worked with that really knew their shit and had been in the field for 40+ years. I learned the most from them.

But I did have one interesting professor...he was actually involved in programming radar development systems in the Navy right after WW2. He was old when I first met him....but smart as anyone I ever met.

Why then did we just have 2 Battleships Collide with Tankers in the Open Ocean? lol.

Are you calling Me an Old Timer ?

This thread is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're peaking here for 2017!!!!! :headbang:

Why then did we just have 2 Battleships Collide with Tankers in the Open Ocean? lol.

Are you calling Me an Old Timer ?
Hahaha....no. I'm only a few years behind you. He was doing that stuff back when technology in general just took off.

But back in my 20's....I found out that the experience of someone in the field as long as these guys had been was invaluable. People that have been there and done that have a lot to offer.....its a shame that most of today's younger people don't realize what a resource they are/were.

I know how physical your job can be... even if you didn't factor in a timeline. Most don't know what hard work is. I've seen more than my fair share of apprentices walk off the job before the day was out because they couldn't hang!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

As Far as my intake goes, I am looking to bump up the test for a bulker run till March.
Been on 300 te, 300 primo and 150 Deca for 10 weeks.
Contemplating either bumping 300 te per Month till I hit 1500 mgs or 600mgs for 6 weeks and another 600mg 6 weeks later.
Not sure about dropping the primo and just adding in another 150 deca till spring>
I figure Why not take advantage of my extra days of lifting, while having more time to eat, rest and Grow!

This thread is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're peaking here for 2017!!!!! :headbang:

I was thinking the same damn thing!! This thread is THE SHIT!! Gotta keep it going.

So if the engineer, the guy who plans the whole build and tells everybody else how things should be made is stupid, I guess the guys doing manual labor, grunt, immigrant work are the smart ones? :confused:

Seriously, while some of us disagree with your supplement/health decisions (or lack of) we ALL appreciate your honesty and openness on the subject.

Every jobsite is different and by only being able to apply book smarts does not work!
Now of course you don't want to listen to the uneducated grunt either.
Before starting my own I worked for about 10 other company's, learning the different ways of getting it right. Still everyday has its differences and being able to adjust makes all the difference! After 30 yrs I am still learning...Or relearning..lol

My choices may not be the Healthiest but measuring Food, counting calories, dieting, checking this, checking that all seem like a lot of Stress. And is that not the #1 Killer!

My last trip to the Dr, said I was clinically Obese and needed to Diet and exercise.
Case in Point!
He is Fired....Idiot Dr!

Last edited:
Every jobsite is different and by only being able to apply book smarts does not work!
Now of course you don't want to listen to the uneducated grunt either.
Before starting my own I worked for about 10 other company's, learning the different ways of getting it right. Still everyday has its differences and being able to adjust makes all the difference! After 30 yrs I am still learning...Or relearning..lol

My choices may not be the Healthiest but measuring Food, counting calories, dieting, checking this, checking that all seem like a lot of Stress. And is that not the #1 Killer!

My last trip to the Dr, said I was clinically Obese and needed to Diet and exercise.
Case in Point!
He is Fired....Idiot Dr!
There's idiots in every field, just because they have a degree doesn't mean much. Especially these days. I'm an electrical engineer. I saw soo many half assed guy's in positions above me when I first started, needless to say in half the time I am above them now, but I only took it as an opportunity to better myself. Most people look for the easy way out, everything's not ever cut and dry but they want it to be, like you said you have to adapt to the situations. What's funny is you are not applying this same principal to your health bro? Why? Time to adjust. Easy way out is out of sight out of mind, let me not "stress" about it. Cmon, that's not solid advice, you know better then that. And you know I'm no low dose, high horse preacher lol just stating what I'm seeing here. I have no issue with your use actually at all. You obviously know what you are doing, but some of those comments about health you've made are a bit irresponsible and I know you care more then that!

[QUOTE
Case in Point!
He is Fired....Idiot Dr![/QUOTE]

May have missed it earlier but rechecked and didn't see anything. With your "unusual" protocol(s) for diet, cigs, some booze, staying on gear, etc, how do your labs normally look? What about BP- do you take anything for that or have it always been low due do the physical nature of your work?

My BP has always been 140/90. Like I said we are all wired different. What 120/90 was Normal for yrs and yrs, now its What 110/ 70.
I would probably feel and look like shit at those #'s. I do take 20mgs Lisinopril in the winter as my bodyweight goes Up.
Keep Tren on the low along with other harsh stims as I know any sign of acid reflux or headache means my BP is High! Which I Never normally get!

Besides smoking and drinking a few after work in the summer and partying once a week as well, I take good care of myself.
On average a 6 pack a week for the 5-6 mnths of Winter and workouts push to 4-5 days a week.

The Gym is great and I love a good workout but also enjoy reaping the benefits..Being out with Bands. Booze, boats and Babes!

My intake of Food is just enough to maintain a lean 250-260lbs @ under 10% yr round. So if a calorie is a calorie, who cares if its protein, fat or carbs it is still all getting Utilized most Efficiently!!!

It seems most are here to be Healthy I guess? But then you would not do any of this at All.
I here a lot of guys sayin I'll take this and that to combat the sides from something your body cant handle, doesn't want or dose is Too high.
That is Kinda A crazy way of stayin So-called healthy..lol
20 lbs of extra muscle is not as healthy as not. Consuming large amounts of protein. Tearing muscle fibre's weekly or for some even more often is a major stress to the body. Any steroids or peptides are Bad unless your deficient!
So who here is truly here for absolute Health ?
Unless you like lying to Yourself!;

Last edited:
Here Is My new Therapy partner..

Keeps Me Happy and relieves Daily Stress!!!!

No Worries...

So dam cute! I had one when I was in my early 20. Great dog! Tons of energy. Good hunter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner