over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Intake

52 is not really that high....its just barely out of the normal range. People at higher altitude have HCT that high and live very long lives. Athletes pump HCT over 60 and start having problems (I have a couple pro cyclist friends that literally wake up in the middle of the night to get on their bike roller and do 45-60 minutes low intensity to move blood around their body because of high HCT).

I would be happy with 52 as my HCT, in terms of athletic performance you are going to have a higher work capacity than somebody sub 50%

Not with someone that smokes. These individuals have a higher concentration of deoxyhemoglobin (deoxygenated hemoglobin) and carboxyhemoglobin (carbon dioxide [Co2] enriched hemoglobin)
and a lower SaO2 (oxygen saturation), therefore have a disproportionate functional exchange of oxygen carrying capacity. Coincidentally, Co2 has a higher affinity to deoxyhemoglobin. The bodies corrective response is to produce more RBC from being in hypoxemia (lack of sufficient oxygen) state.

Basically, someone that smokes will have a higher concentration of RBC- HH.

Hey bro, I know you’ve been doing this thing most of your life, respect that and your personal decisions. Sounds like a very busy and taxing schedule. If it were myself, I’d consider some of the following;

1. You’re burning cals all day. Maybe adjust routine a little by still training mostly the same style you feel works best for yourself, but cut the total volume down slightly while still keeping intensity as high as possible. There’s always a correlation betweeen volume and intensity...idk how long u go between sets??? But 1 1/2 sessions at a decent pace are burning more cals...plus your workday. Consider using your same split but maybe drop a set from each exercise, or depending on your routine drop an exercise per body part either way make sure your still going as hard as possible with a little less volume.

2, maybe get some extra promotion shakes into your day, as it can be difficult to eat beyond a certain amount of food forever and ever ;) I know the feeling.

3. Do anything you can to drop the cigs...I know it’s not easy esp for someone who’s been doing it for a long time. I smoked while bouncing at the clubs when I was younger too... dumb mistake in my opinion. Clearly u take slot of pride in your body and put in a lot of effort to bodybuild. I was EASILY able to quit the cigs by transferring over to one of those nicotine vaporizers. Didnt even think about them, never even took one more out of the pack I had on me after trying it. Good luck.

3. Try this, you do work all day outside mostly. Go to TP and buy a shitload of bulk instantized EAA’s get some lemonade crystal light and put about 60-80 Grams of EAA’s into a gallon of water and sip on it all day. It’s fairly cheap, and in my case, after 20 years in this game, I tried it and was actually shocked by the results of something so basic. To add to that, I would personally suggest adding a spoonful of hydromax...This combo was esp great with Igf-1.

4. I used to have the same problem, to the point where I basically would have to eat at least one McD’s Double bacon cheeseburgers between meals dAily to keep growing. However I was younger, less knowledgeable than now, and wouldn’t reccomend it to anyone that’s geared up year around, still running orals regularly and 49 years old with bad cholesterol #’s already. So to summarize I would suggest trying healthier food choices overall. I’m by no way preaching to you brother, that’s all your choice. Trust me I get how hard it can be to get enough clean food in to keep growing.

I may have missed something, but are you going straight from full on bulking blasts to cutting blasts, and back and forth year around, or are you occasionally coming down to “cruise levels”?

I used to be so afraid of losing all my progress if I ever came off or cruised at trt when I was younger, but have come to find that guys like you and myself ( although I’m 38 yrs old) that have been paying their dues for years and decades actually) will hold that muscle...we’ve “earned it” and I can easily maintain a respectable 6ft 245 at 10% on just highish TRT regimens for a good 6-8 months. Only difference is a little less hardness, fullness, and slowly after a few months my bf% gets a couples points higher. But as soon as I ramp it back up, I’m right where I left off. I’m pretty comfortable saying that, if I went all out on ever health supplement to support my AAS use that I could reasonably if I was competing and it was worth the risk: reward ratio to me personally that a simple 350-400mgs test could be used in between instead of a true TRT dose, but at 38 it’s no longer worth the very small marginal benefit if I’m not competing and I personally prioritize my health now more so I cruise at TRT. That’s all up to you and your decision, cardiovascular issues are imo the most significant issues to the aging Bodybuilder, and the cumulative effect of AAS (especially orals), out of range lipids, out of range hematocrit, and especially smoking, will inevitably cumulatively add up, and we now have the science and the true old school vets as case studies to know there are both more effective and healthier ways to accomplish these goals. Hope I can help.

Oh yeah, it hit me as I was finishing the above, but being a guy who’s clearly not afraid to push things within reason, maybe try adding in some Trest in place of the orals and see how it does you. Interesting compound, not any personal experience but my old training partner said it was the only inj the Gave him similar gains to orals.

52 is not really that high....its just barely out of the normal range. People at higher altitude have HCT that high and live very long lives. Athletes pump HCT over 60 and start having problems (I have a couple pro cyclist friends that literally wake up in the middle of the night to get on their bike roller and do 45-60 minutes low intensity to move blood around their body because of high HCT).

I would be happy with 52 as my HCT, in terms of athletic performance you are going to have a higher work capacity than somebody sub 50%

What a scary way to live, not knowing if you're going to die at any moment so you start cycling so that you don't

Im 49 and have had my own company 18yrs.
It is Stressful but way better than Having A Boss!

I figure I am over 400gms protein Easily.
I do dose 1 hr prior on the HGH and slin just prior. Figure they should both Peak at the end of my workout! My bcaa's Pre are at 30gms+ and My intra has 75+ Whey and egg white protein there for immediate digestion. Then 75+ more Post...
I could probably use more micros as again I never have become Fat!
But I am eating till Miserable by the end of the day and any more I would feel is Taxing the body past a healthy state. Same w- over 2 Grams, I just don't Feel Healthy and after this Long in the Game I learned how to listen to my Body!

As Far as Legs! Even at my best, squatting over 600lbs they never really Grew to any Extreme. I found my body can only carry a certain amount of muscle.
As my legs would grow a little the scale would never change. I would have to think I am Just swapping size of other muscles.
And 250lbs is not the issue at hand for not training legs, it is having them sore while constantly still using them.
They still look Great...enough?

First of all, you look incredible. You are huge and ripped.

One thing that called my attention is that you use whey and egg white protein powder intra-workout. Do they not bother your stomach at all? What brand of whey and egg white do you use?

It will Light a fire in Ya! Like getting ready for A big Fight!
I always say..{there is no Stop button with concrete!}

So true! I used to say to my crew, "This shit is leaving town with or without ya boyz"

I will agree with you in regards to athletic performance. My endurance is much higher in the gym when I'm in the low 50's vs. mid 40's. Even more so than back when I was borderline anemic lol.

I will agree with you in regards to athletic performance. My endurance is much higher in the gym when I'm in the low 50's vs. mid 40's. Even more so than back when I was borderline anemic lol.

People generally have better cardio when their hematocrit is lower. I know I do. It's a myth that higher hematocrit = better cardio. It's the opposite in most cases.

Thanks for all the replies.
1st off, we all know smoking is bad, along with drinking, eating burgers, chocolate, coffee etc. Any steroids above trt levels, any weight gain above a normal BMI, IGF levels, your body constantly in a state of breakdown and repair, lots of Protien, not enough sleep, Shit even the Sun!
We all indulge in some extent for what keeps us content! (Except Nonhuman) For me its all of the above in some Quantity.Lol
Again smoking is Bad, but consider I really do more cardio than most can imagine. Not sure if anyone has pushed a 500lb barrel of concrete for hrs on End, or poured a driveway while being 90' and that's just to start the Day!
I would imagine your RBC would elevate no matter. Just like a Race horse!
I have been at this for 8yrs now..Short compared to most elders!
Started at 500 test and slowly worked up over time to nearly 3gms trying to Get There!
Currently on my lowest doses ever 300test, 300 primo and 150 deca.I am 9 weeks in and holding 250+ @ 8%
I could go even lower I am sure and Maintain but Plan on bumping test 300 gms a mnth till March and Take advantage of my Workouts to a fuller Extent.
I do believe my workout Volume is very high. probably too High.
I have this work ethic of All or Nothing. Again probably why I am upping my Dose! Still just cant seem to be content with were I am At.
All of us strive to be better or we would not be on this board.
( exept Nothuman, not sure why you even take steroids when you know there bad for you and you seem Paranoid about having anything out of the Normal). For me Normal Sucks!! That would Kill Me!
My shakes and intake are pretty much maxed out as I don't want to feel miserable from eating till Bedtime.
Again I can stomach A lot, 18 beers then 1/2 gallon of Milk easy, But never Milk 1st..lol

I could Play it safe but my Nature is to push harder. I keep things in a better perspective now more than ever and pushing to what I think
would be detrimental to my health I keep in check...Somewhat.lol
I am here to Enjoy life and for Now, Still A Lion not a sheep!

Last edited:
People generally have better cardio when their hematocrit is lower. I know I do. It's a myth that higher hematocrit = better cardio. It's the opposite in most cases.

Why then did they Develop EQ specifically for Race Horses ?
RBC carries oxygen to working muscle so you can sustain more of a workload for longer...
But Not In Your Case ?
You really are Nothuman!

First of all, you look incredible. You are huge and ripped.

One thing that called my attention is that you use whey and egg white protein powder intra-workout. Do they not bother your stomach at all? What brand of whey and egg white do you use?

Now Whey protein, the rest from TN.
Just started with the Egg/ whole egg and beff protein supps.
I figured 9+ scoops of whey, nearly 300 gms was to much of one specific protein.
Again a Cast Iron Gut!

Now Whey protein, the rest from TN.
Just started with the Egg/ whole egg and beff protein supps.
I figured 9+ scoops of whey, nearly 300 gms was to much of one specific protein.
Again a Cast Iron Gut!

I'm the same...I get a mix of Whey, egg, and beef sources to keep it all mixed up.

I was also blessed with the iron gut. Me and a guy at work here will sit in meetings eating the hottest peppers that either one of us has that day.

He's a chemist...so we are always making up extracts. I have Ghost Chili's and Carolina Reaper chili's that we have made into salsa that we will eat on all day.

People around us think we are crazy, but I have always been able to tolerate hot and spicy food. My wife thinks I have no taste buds because of that...and the fact that I can pour a cup of coffee and drink it like water. I typically have to nuke my coffee right after it's made another 2-3 minutes to get it to a temp I like!

RBC carries oxygen to working muscle so you can sustain more of a workload for longer...
But Not In Your Case ?
You really are Nothuman!

Just because a person (or horse) has a high RBC count does not by itself, mean they will have a higher cardio capability. You are completely ignoring the the body`s ability and efficiency to exchange gas/nutrients/waste, in and out and the cellular level. Summary; cardio will increase capillary count, which means higher exchange rate of gases = increased cardio capacity.

To add a point to stewie about smoking and RBC, because much of the Hb is bound with CO, cells are starving for O2 which will also increase resting heart rate in an effort to get needed O2 to the cells. If OP smokes much of his Hb is not even carrying O2!

Now carry on bashing people for thinking about their health

Talk your Science book Crap! In the Real world you could never keep up on My Jobsite. At 49 smoking and all, you would Fall way short keeping up with Me.
So how healthy are You ? How much cardio a week? Don't drink, don't smoke, no white bread..lol
And as Far as being truly healthy you would never exceed Trt levels if needed at All.
Even 20lbs of extra Muscle is not healthy!
Are you Vegan ? or like the rest of us full of Shit ?

Today, Abbs and legs then sauna to help drop Toxins with a Trip to the Tanner.
$5 Tuesdays every other week, as my body craves UV.
Again UV is touted as BAD! but I flower in the Sun!

I guess we were meant to be Nocturnal as well .lol

Last edited:
I got to tell Ya in my experience Dr's have always failed me.
Miss diagnosed more than once with the wrong opinion on treatment as Well!
They can cause more harm than Good!
It is Called a Practice for a Reason!
They take statistics of what and who they consider Normal and if you don't fit in there Graph something's Wrong.
We are All not Created Equal, we are all Different, from heritage to build, metabolism you name it. Not one of us are the Same!
They all make Money on finding something wrong and then treating it with this that and or another thing.
As Bad as a Unhonest Car Mechanic, dentist and General contractor. lol
Any way I'm going Tanning! Wish me Luck!

Is this your great uncle/relative concreter?

"Michael Malloy. Malloy was a homeless alcoholic man. Five men took out life insurance policies on him and tried to get him to drink himself to death by giving him unlimited credit at a bar that one of them owned (so that they could collect the money from the insurance company). This wasn't working fast enough, so they started putting anti-freeze in his drink... then turpentine, then horse tranquiliser, and finally rat poison. None of them killed Malloy.

The men then tried feeding him raw oysters with wood alcohol and poisoned, spoiled sardine sandwiches (filled with carpet nails). Again, none of this worked, so they waited for him to pass out drunk one night, then dragged his body out into the -26 °C night and left him there to sleep (pouring 20 litres of water on him for good measure).

The next day, Malloy came into the bar and ordered another drink. The group then ran him over with a car at 70km/h. This hospitalised him for a few weeks, but again, didn't kill him. Eventually they succeeded by putting a gas pipe down his throat (after he passed out drunk of course) and pumping gas into him for an hour. The group were later convicted of murder (due, in no small part, to the fame of Malloy's durability), with four of them receiving the death penalty."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Is this your great uncle/relative concreter?

"Michael Malloy. Malloy was a homeless alcoholic man. Five men took out life insurance policies on him and tried to get him to drink himself to death by giving him unlimited credit at a bar that one of them owned (so that they could collect the money from the insurance company). This wasn't working fast enough, so they started putting anti-freeze in his drink... then turpentine, then horse tranquiliser, and finally rat poison. None of them killed Malloy.

The men then tried feeding him raw oysters with wood alcohol and poisoned, spoiled sardine sandwiches (filled with carpet nails). Again, none of this worked, so they waited for him to pass out drunk one night, then dragged his body out into the -26 °C night and left him there to sleep (pouring 20 litres of water on him for good measure).

The next day, Malloy came into the bar and ordered another drink. The group then ran him over with a car at 70km/h. This hospitalised him for a few weeks, but again, didn't kill him. Eventually they succeeded by putting a gas pipe down his throat (after he passed out drunk of course) and pumping gas into him for an hour. The group were later convicted of murder (due, in no small part, to the fame of Malloy's durability), with four of them receiving the death penalty."

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

WTF lol I had to google this....cant believe it

Thanks for all the replies.
1st off, we all know smoking is bad, along with drinking, eating burgers, chocolate, coffee etc. Any steroids above trt levels, any weight gain above a normal BMI, IGF levels, your body constantly in a state of breakdown and repair, lots of Protien, not enough sleep, Shit even the Sun!
We all indulge in some extent for what keeps us content! (Except Nonhuman) For me its all of the above in some Quantity.Lol
Again smoking is Bad, but consider I really do more cardio than most can imagine. Not sure if anyone has pushed a 500lb barrel of concrete for hrs on End, or poured a driveway while being 90' and that's just to start the Day!
I would imagine your RBC would elevate no matter. Just like a Race horse!
I have been at this for 8yrs now..Short compared to most elders!
Started at 500 test and slowly worked up over time to nearly 3gms trying to Get There!
Currently on my lowest doses ever 300test, 300 primo and 150 deca.I am 9 weeks in and holding 250+ @ 8%
I could go even lower I am sure and Maintain but Plan on bumping test 300 gms a mnth till March and Take advantage of my Workouts to a fuller Extent.
I do believe my workout Volume is very high. probably too High.
I have this work ethic of All or Nothing. Again probably why I am upping my Dose! Still just cant seem to be content with were I am At.
All of us strive to be better or we would not be on this board.
( exept Nothuman, not sure why you even take steroids when you know there bad for you and you seem Paranoid about having anything out of the Normal). For me Normal Sucks!! That would Kill Me!
My shakes and intake are pretty much maxed out as I don't want to feel miserable from eating till Bedtime.
Again I can stomach A lot, 18 beers then 1/2 gallon of Milk easy, But never Milk 1st..lol

I could Play it safe but my Nature is to push harder. I keep things in a better perspective now more than ever and pushing to what I think
would be detrimental to my health I keep in check...Somewhat.lol
I am here to Enjoy life and for Now, Still A Lion not a sheep!

But Not In Your Case ?
You really are Nothuman!

Ah yes, you are exactly the person I needed a lecture from

Different Strokes for different Folks.
Some play it safe and some push the limits in Life.
Am I'm wrong for living the way I Do? Or are You!

Different Strokes for different Folks.
Some play it safe and some push the limits in Life.
Am I'm wrong for living the way I Do? Or are You!

I never once said you were wrong. I believe people are entitled to do whatever they choose to do, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131