over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone

I am looking to get back on the deca, definately not any high doses though. I have been using 100mg test cyp TRT and just want to add 150mg deca to the equation for a boost.

How many of you guys using deca with your TRT? What dosages? I know its a popular combo with the older guys for healing, joint support, etc. Nandrolone also boosts collagen synthesis so that's a plus for tendon support.

good to see you bro!
i was away form everything for about a year after this thread. cam back with just trt, trt when no gym was 10mg ed to 100mg wk. going back upped it in lil cycles up to 300mgs.

did a lil trial of test n bold base then switched to tp mast p and npp. i did little cylce rangling from like 150 to 300 of each. was great but towards the end started to get dd issues and was done with training so cut it off.

there was a video about hrt with test, wini and deca. in playing with doses i sort of arrived at something similar with test/mast/npp and have been cruising along on about 40-50 mg tp, 30-40mg mast, 10-20 mg npp, 50-60mg ptero per admin done 3x week. in general maybe its "better" then a 250-300mg wk dose of test. the ptero made a big difference.

Have you ever attempted since then, or know someone who has used high dose fish oil, turmeric, etc with orals?

You hear guys praising tudca, fish oil, etc for health benefits on cycle. I wonder how much they help.

I had a thread here that got lost when the forum get hacked and deleted.

I was on TRT and introduced various supplements like that, including TUDCA. Wasn't on 17aa orals, but saw my lipid values improve by up to 70%. HDL moved 1-2 points. LDL improved significantly and so did total cholesterol. Trigs imposed by not as much. I had about 4 tests over 12 months, each showing better numbers.

If you ever get the fire id love to see you take tbol again then get labs done. Would be all i need to see on the matter.

What tudca dose?

I had a thread here that got lost when the forum get hacked and deleted.

I was on TRT and introduced various supplements like that, including TUDCA. Wasn't on 17aa orals, but saw my lipid values improve by up to 70%. HDL moved 1-2 points. LDL improved significantly and so did total cholesterol. Trigs imposed by not as much. I had about 4 tests over 12 months, each showing better numbers.

Great idea! I also recently added 210mg DECA to my TRT (300mg/ml biotech, I take 30mg/day). I also take 200-400mg primo/week in the same syringe as the test/deca, every day injection.

For me, the best cycle is equal parts test:deca: primo +2-4iu GH/day, total around 500-600mg/week. Its not TRT anymore that's for sure!

I may experiment with mast instead of primo one day, but primo is cheap enough if you're running it 200-400/week so might as well stick with what works. The primo is an anti-E for me too...I had to raise my testosterone actually from 70mg/week to 140mg/week because my estrogen wouldn't get over 10 with the primo. It was either raise test or drop primo....no brainer lol

I thought I had gotten mast instead of primo until I got the primo tested/confirmed. It indeed does tank my estrogen (DHT based shit does?).

I added 10mg ralox/day when I raised test to 140mg and added the deca. I'll run the test/deca/primo for 20 weeks then drop to a true TRT for 12-20 weeks. Maybe cycle in some IGF during the TRT cruise....dunno yet.

PS I enjoyed skimming through this thread lol, funny how the posts went...most of you guys talking about huge doses now you're mostly running lower doses...maturity? wisdom? I dunno? :)

Honestly sounds like your primo is mast bro lol.

Iv been off everything for a year. Lol it’s been a real mind$&@;. To say the least. And anyone that says that can come off gear completely for 4 months to a year and keep gains after being on mostly for many years lol we’ll I have to say your a funny guy. I lost so much weight and muscle. My weight was 235-250 lbs for a lot of years. I’m 205 right now. I was embarrassed to even say any of this but hey It is what it is. My body just started snapping back a few wks ago. I’m def not shut down any more. But after being natural this long Iv seen how much aas actually did for me size wise. I mean I’m still built better than most people are but I’m a shadow of my other self. And They masked a lot of injuries as well but I feel them all now. I don’t like me like this so Iv decided to fire off the machine again. I was thinking low/dosing test,Deca,masteron with a few ius of hgh. After a good 12-16 wk blast for growth😝 that is!

I can say bro I have been on nothing but TRT for a while now. Over a year. I did not go 100% natural, but I have not lost size. I am still same size just softer and less defined. Less vascularity as well. I had built all this before gear though so my body held its size without gear just fine. Gear just always gave me those additional 10lbs of muscle and that "look". Nobody noticed I came off grams and went to TRT unless I take my shirt off and show them before pics to compare lol.

I’m doing 150mg deca. I tried higher doses but 150mg feels perfect for my old ass. I’m on 300mg sustanon because bro science says it’s best to keep a 2:1 ratio of test to deca for sex drive and all. I added 25mg tbol 8 days ago, and I really love that compound. It’s like dbol/adrol gains without any side effects. In the past I felt more aggro on tbol but this time I’m happy.

I am not going to mess with my TRT dose. So I will keep the test at 100mg. Just want to add the deca, nothing else for now. I have been off of HGH as well because even at 2iu, those greytops are strong and I ended up with bad CTS.

100mg deca is my sweet spot for just maintaining together with 125mg test. I used to run 125mg test pr week with that but have now upped it to 175mg week. This combo will help my joints and give reasonably round muscles and extra push in the gym.

Thanks bro. This is the exact type of thing I am looking to do, simple and effective. Do you split your dose? My plan is one dose, once a week. Thats how I do my test now.

I can say bro I have been on nothing but TRT for a while now. Over a year. I did not go 100% natural, but I have not lost size. I am still same size just softer and less defined. Less vascularity as well. I had built all this before gear though so my body held its size without gear just fine. Gear just always gave me those additional 10lbs of muscle and that "look". Nobody noticed I came off grams and went to TRT unless I take my shirt off and show them before pics to compare lol.
Im certain I wouldn’t have lost so much weight if my body was producing it’s own testosterone. But until recently I’m pretty sure my test levels have been close to zero. I too built a good majority of my muscle before I used gear. When I was younger and came off for long periods I still maintained most of it. But with no trt which I now NEED to be on just to be normal the gains fall of with no test coursing through your veins. Even 70mg a week is way more than zero.

I ran 70-100 mg a week for nearly a year after talking to emeric and was maintaining 220lbs on that dose. I wasn’t building muscle but maintaining it. Amazing how bad I crashed with out that little 70mg a week I didn’t think was doing much. Now I know it was working just fine. That minuscule dose kept nearly 20lbs on me.

Honestly sounds like your primo is mast bro lol.
Impossible, since it was lab analyzed. The lab had nothing to gain by deceiving me.

We talk a lot about masteron and its anti-estrogenic effects. Fact is, most (all?) DHT derivatives have anti-estrogen properties. They interact and inhibit the aromatase enzyme and also have an antagonist effect at estrogen receptors. There's a reason why DHT drugs give you a lean/hardened look - it has as much to do with their anti-estrogen properties as their anabolic/androgenic properties.

This is found anecdotally in the trenches with people running primo....a lot of guys can lower their AIs if they run primo.

Primo is the best. Primo is king.

The more you know :)

Yet to try deca. Had it on hand for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. At first, I admit I was scared! All that "deca dick" talk & all that.. Sounds very beneficial though. Most likely will run it in my next cycle or the one following that.

I have multiple people run Test-E at 250mg and Deca at 150mg and they love it. Especially for the joints. After 3 days they all say my joints feel great.

Iv never had Deca dick. Iv always thought it was some urban bb legend. But I guess it affects some people negatively like that. I’m pretty sure using too much nandrolone for to long can actually cause ligaments and tendons to become brittle in some users. I’m pretty sure it’s had something to do with a lot of my injuries. But long term use at far above pharmacological doses. I abused it for a lot of years primarily because it was always available and it grew muscle and really provided relief to many injuries. But it actually healed nothing for me.

As I have written before on ProM, Deca is always my favorite.
I grow better and look better on Deca than test. I can also run a higher dosage of Deca than test comfortably.

On 300 Deca and 300 Test now.

I am not going to mess with my TRT dose. So I will keep the test at 100mg. Just want to add the deca, nothing else for now. I have been off of HGH as well because even at 2iu, those greytops are strong and I ended up with bad CTS.
Did you notice more muscle fullness on 2ius HGH?

If you ever get the fire id love to see you take tbol again then get labs done. Would be all i need to see on the matter.

What tudca dose?

I've been on Test 500mg and Deca 400mg per week for the past 10 weeks and Adrol 50mg/ED for the past 3 weeks. Had bloods done Monday, will post when I get them later today.

Also been on all the health sups. TUDCA was 750mg per day and NAC 900mg. No Krill, only Omega 6g/ED, 1g Curcumin, no Citrus Bergamot this time, 200mg CQ10.

Kick ass. I appreciate anyone taking the time to post labs. You doing has some extra juice to it, just because you're you. Thanks

I've been on Test 500mg and Deca 400mg per week for the past 10 weeks and Adrol 50mg/ED for the past 3 weeks. Had bloods done Monday, will post when I get them later today.

Also been on all the health sups. TUDCA was 750mg per day and NAC 900mg. No Krill, only Omega 6g/ED, 1g Curcumin, no Citrus Bergamot this time, 200mg CQ10.

The only thing that worries me is high nandrolone low test is deca converting to DHN and taking up DHT receptor sites, causing low mood and limp weenie.

This obviously can be easily remedied by low test+high deca+ Low masteron

Kick ass. I appreciate anyone taking the time to post labs. You doing has some extra juice to it, just because you're you. Thanks

Thank you sir.

I should have the labs later, but with this stupid virus going around I was told not to come in. I'll just turn up at the surgery and demand them anyway in a few hours.

This shit's crazy right? Never in my lifetime have i seen them stop the trains for an illness.

Thank you sir.

I should have the labs later, but with this stupid virus going around I was told not to come in. I'll just turn up at the surgery and demand them anyway in a few hours.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131