over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NBA

slesh

Registered
Hope y’all got to see the Nuggets Wolves game. Oh man the league is in some good hands for years to come. Ant Man is unreal and watching Joker operate is special. Also wild that Lebron, Steph and KD all watching the playoffs at home…

Hope y’all got to see the Nuggets Wolves game. Oh man the league is in some good hands for years to come. Ant Man is unreal and watching Joker operate is special. Also wild that Lebron, Steph and KD all watching the playoffs at home…
These have been some of the most entertaining playoffs ever

Yeah the NBA is unbelievable right now. So many great young players and everyone can shoot 3's.
Wembanyama is like a character I used to create in video games....

Anthony Edwards athleticism comes outta nowhere to man. The dude is sooooo explosive it’s unreal. And the joker is surgeon out there just picking teams apart. Luka is on another level too when it comes to scoring, he just can’t be bothered to even pretend to play defense

Anthony Edwards athleticism comes outta nowhere to man. The dude is sooooo explosive it’s unreal. And the joker is surgeon out there just picking teams apart. Luka is on another level too when it comes to scoring, he just can’t be bothered to even pretend to play defense
Luka’s defensive rating actually went up significantly this year but you are correct historically he was a defensive liability. Basically at some point these dudes learn you gotta be at least serviceable at defense if you wanna sniff a ring even with how much offense is the focus now. But I am super happy the way the refs stopped calling the soft foul calls since the All Star break.

Luka’s defensive rating actually went up significantly this year but you are correct historically he was a defensive liability. Basically at some point these dudes learn you gotta be at least serviceable at defense if you wanna sniff a ring even with how much offense is the focus now. But I am super happy the way the refs stopped calling the soft foul calls since the All Star break.
For real. I was thinking last night this has to be historically low in terms of foul calling in the postseason this year. They’re actually letting them play a bit. Part of me thinks it’s because the lebrons and currys of the game aren’t playing.

Edward’s is an exceptional talent. Explosive offense; mid range and post play. Love that fact that he has that turn around fade away in his arsenal. Guards the best player on the opposing team, and I love the way he hunts to put someone on a poster!

That young man from the A is definitely one to watch. It’s the playoffs and this is when superstars show up.

Luka, Tatum, J. Brown, Shai, Joker, Embid, Trae… the list goes on … the league is in good hands. Need some more defense though. lol

It's impressive also what Jalen Brunsen is doing for the Knicks, one of the shortest guys on the court scoring on ANYONE!

It's impressive also what Jalen Brunsen is doing for the Knicks, one of the shortest guys on the court scoring on ANYONE!
It’s absolutely incredible. One of my favorite players - truly self-made dude. Underrated story is 3 of the 5 Knicks starters all won a NCAA chip together at Villanova. Imagine the 30 for 30 documentary if they all win a NBA title together too?!?! Jay Wright sure does know how to put a team together…

It’s absolutely incredible. One of my favorite players - truly self-made dude. Underrated story is 3 of the 5 Knicks starters all won a NCAA chip together at Villanova. Imagine the 30 for 30 documentary if they all win a NBA title together too?!?! Jay Wright sure does know how to put a team together…
Jay Wright IS that dude… one of the best to ever do it. Kinda wish we could have seen him make the jump to the NBA. I always appreciated the way he carries himself.

Regular season current NBA is hard to watch as a huge fan of the late 80’s/ 90’s… just so little defense being played. But the playoffs are shaping up nicely. This wolves-nuggets series should be an absolute banger. Good to see Mike Conley still out there balling. Ant seems to have rolled back time for him. Also, people forget coming out… the biggest criticism of Edward’s was he couldn’t shoot… he’s put in a ton of work, he’s always been aggressive and attacks the rim but his mid-range game has improved to the point he has no weaknesses. At his age, we could be witnessing the next in-line.

What a disappointment Phoenix was. Boston seems inconsistent and Porzingis is hobbled…. No real front runner.

Jay Wright IS that dude… one of the best to ever do it. Kinda wish we could have seen him make the jump to the NBA. I always appreciated the way he carries himself.

Regular season current NBA is hard to watch as a huge fan of the late 80’s/ 90’s… just so little defense being played. But the playoffs are shaping up nicely. This wolves-nuggets series should be an absolute banger. Good to see Mike Conley still out there balling. Ant seems to have rolled back time for him. Also, people forget coming out… the biggest criticism of Edward’s was he couldn’t shoot… he’s put in a ton of work, he’s always been aggressive and attacks the rim but his mid-range game has improved to the point he has no weaknesses. At his age, we could be witnessing the next in-line.

What a disappointment Phoenix was. Boston seems inconsistent and Porzingis is hobbled…. No real front runner.
100% agree on everything. Regular season usually is very hit or miss but after the all star break when Adam Silver told the refs to calm the fuck down the games got so much better.

Lol so funny cause I texted my brother last night during the game “So cool to still see Mike Conley playing meaningful basketball.”

Absolutely man, toiled away all those years in Memphis…. I’d love to see him make it to the finals.

Im a blazer fan so i really wanted milwaukee to spazz out these playoffs for dame but then dame and giannis are both hurt. Dame tries to play through injury and boom firs round out. I guess im going for minny this year then

Got to like Darvin Ham going off after getting canned! Calling Lebron a big baby and his fans "Bronsexuals" Priceless!

Got to like Darvin Ham going off after getting canned! Calling Lebron a big baby and his fans "Bronsexuals" Priceless!
I don’t want to go off on a Lebron debate - I absolutely respect his game, longevity and what he’s done for the league. Basically been a model citizen. But man the way that dude scapegoats’s coaches is so absurd. Lebron is also the putz who thought adding Russel Westbrick was a good idea last year. Jeanne Buss is not her father. Rob Palinka could be one of the worst GMs in the league. This was hardly Darvin Ham’s fault.

I was born and raised in Rhode Island, so I've always been a Celtics fan. We've been lucky with injuries, but I'm concerned about Kristaps Porzingis injury. Bring on the Cavs, baby!

I was born and raised in Rhode Island, so I've always been a Celtics fan. We've been lucky with injuries, but I'm concerned about Kristaps Porzingis injury. Bring on the Cavs, baby!
I think with or without Porzingis you’re getting by the Cavs with relative ease. But you will absolutely need him if you end up playing the Knicks. Lol but even with him I don’t think you beating anyone from the west this year unless they just beat the shit out of each other in a 7 game western conference finals and have nothing left in the tank.

I've been thrilled with the Mavericks this year - at the beginning of the season nobody would've thought they'd go to the playoffs. I don't expect Luka Doncic to stick around much longer but I'm not longing for it either - he needs to go get multiple championships.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity