over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NBA

I've been thrilled with the Mavericks this year - at the beginning of the season nobody would've thought they'd go to the playoffs. I don't expect Luka Doncic to stick around much longer but I'm not longing for it either - he needs to go get multiple championships.
He’s been a revelation this year with his defense and his ability to play with Kyrie. I think if they make a deep run and continue to improve I don’t know why he would ever leave. He doesn’t seem like a super team guy and Cuban (even now a minority) is still one of the best owners in sports. Plus Dallas is an awesome city and no state tax.

I live down here in Miami now. I was ecstatic when the Celtics got by the Heat. Without Butler and Rozier though, not as enjoyable. Celtics with Porzingis will get through the East. Will be a great series with Denver.

I was born and raised in Rhode Island, so I've always been a Celtics fan. We've been lucky with injuries, but I'm concerned about Kristaps Porzingis injury. Bring on the Cavs, baby!
I’m in Ohio watching the Cavs struggle with Orlando, the Celtics will noooo problem with them lol.

I used to hate Boston back when they pretty much dominated the east. Every year I’d watch them knock the Cavs out back when they had guys like Wallace, pierce, Allen, Garnett. That’s when Lebron was fairly new to the league and pretty much had zero help from the rest of the team 🤷🏼‍♂️ Except for their center, Big Z lol.

However, after my wife and I visited Massachusetts (and Boston) the place REALLY grew on me. Sooooo much history there, not just in sports, but the state alone. Just an amazing place to visit for sure.

So now, I don’t really mind seeing the Celtics beat the Cavs anymore lol.

I’m in Ohio watching the Cavs struggle with Orlando, the Celtics will noooo problem with them lol.

I used to hate Boston back when they pretty much dominated the east. Every year I’d watch them knock the Cavs out back when they had guys like Wallace, pierce, Allen, Garnett. That’s when Lebron was fairly new to the league and pretty much had zero help from the rest of the team 🤷🏼‍♂️ Except for their center, Big Z lol.

However, after my wife and I visited Massachusetts (and Boston) the place REALLY grew on me. Sooooo much history there, not just in sports, but the state alone. Just an amazing place to visit for sure.

So now, I don’t really mind seeing the Celtics beat the Cavs anymore lol.
Dude if Spyda Mitchell didn’t just randomly disappear during games he would be a legit MVP candidate every year. He could be Dwade 2.0 but something ain’t right upstairs and he gets injured a lot…

Dude if Spyda Mitchell didn’t just randomly disappear during games he would be a legit MVP candidate every year. He could be Dwade 2.0 but something ain’t right upstairs and he gets injured a lot…
Yes, exactly lol. Allen too. Obviously not MVP candidate, but the dude throws down some ferocious dunks, pretty good shot blocker, looks fucking intimidating…but he’s soft! I think the Afro makes him look tougher than he really is lol.

If only he had that Ben Wallace aggression, strength, and size lol.

Yes, exactly lol. Allen too. Obviously not MVP candidate, but the dude throws down some ferocious dunks, pretty good shot blocker, looks fucking intimidating…but he’s soft! I think the Afro makes him look tougher than he really is lol.

True but also Allen is kinda limited in the type of player he is in terms of size and skill set. He’s almost like what a 20 point 10 rebounding center would have been 30 years ago in the big man heyday. He would have been a back to the basket dude with some type of hook shot. I think that’s why at times Allen and Mobley together don’t work even tho I like them both individually.

Dude I was listening Shaq’s podcast today with JJ Reddick and Shaq was talking about how all he wanted to do was fucking dominate you lol.

Dude I was listening Shaq’s podcast today with JJ Reddick and Shaq was talking about how all he wanted to do was fucking dominate you lol.
Man, I don’t know if we’ll see another big man like him for a while lol. I absolutely loved how he played, just how you said he wanted to “dominate you” and that’s pretty much what he did lol. I remember when he went to the cavs. He was a bit slower then lol, but hey, we still had Shaq! lol. I went to one of the games and couldn’t get over just how freakishly humongous this human being was after seeing him up close lol.

We have/had some big dudes in the league, Giannis, Dwight Howard I thought had a lot of potential, just not the right mindset. But none of them had that “bully” in them like Shaq. To me anyway. MAYBE if you go back further, but I’m still not even sure about then 🤷🏼‍♂️ You remember Dennis Rodman?! That dude was just fun and funny to watch 😂 Definitely no Shaq, but he put up a fight lol.

Man, I don’t know if we’ll see another big man like him for a while lol. I absolutely loved how he played, just how you said he wanted to “dominate you” and that’s pretty much what he did lol. I remember when he went to the cavs. He was a bit slower then lol, but hey, we still had Shaq! lol. I went to one of the games and couldn’t get over just how freakishly humongous this human being was after seeing him up close lol.

We have/had some big dudes in the league, Giannis, Dwight Howard I thought had a lot of potential, just not the right mindset. But none of them had that “bully” in them like Shaq. To me anyway. MAYBE if you go back further, but I’m still not even sure about then 🤷🏼‍♂️ You remember Dennis Rodman?! That dude was just fun and funny to watch 😂 Definitely no Shaq, but he put up a fight lol.
Yeah I think he was 1 of 1. And the game has just changed so much that it’s hard to play bully ball these days. It’s much more a finesse game today. Although early skinnier Magic Shaq would have been interesting today if he figured out how to shoot. Thick/fat Laker Shaq naaaaa lol.

Yeah I think he was 1 of 1. And the game has just changed so much that it’s hard to play bully ball these days. It’s much more a finesse game today. Although early skinnier Magic Shaq would have been interesting today if he figured out how to shoot. Thick/fat Laker Shaq naaaaa lol.
You bring up a good point dude. In today’s league, it is harder to play that bully ball, you’re exactly right about that my man.

You bring up a good point dude. In today’s league, it is harder to play that bully ball, you’re exactly right about that my man.
I mean I don’t really like making comments where you say that a player couldn’t play in a certain era - I think that’s disrespectful. A big part of me believes that these dudes are such athletic freaks and motivated that they would/could figure it out. Like I said I would bet if Shaq was born in 2000 he would have grown up shooting 3s in the backyard and still figured out how to be some sick NBA player.

I mean I don’t really like making comments where you say that a player couldn’t play in a certain era - I think that’s disrespectful. A big part of me believes that these dudes are such athletic freaks and motivated that they would/could figure it out. Like I said I would bet if Shaq was born in 2000 he would have grown up shooting 3s in the backyard and still figured out how to be some sick NBA player.
Yeah, for sure. That’s another good point man. Incorporate a 3 point shot into Shaq’s arsenal….wow. But like you said, IF he was born in the 2000s he might have gave that a little more thought lol.

Knicks-Pacers Game 1 tonight at the Garden. Let's gooooo

Jay Wright IS that dude… one of the best to ever do it. Kinda wish we could have seen him make the jump to the NBA. I always appreciated the way he carries himself.

Regular season current NBA is hard to watch as a huge fan of the late 80’s/ 90’s… just so little defense being played. But the playoffs are shaping up nicely. This wolves-nuggets series should be an absolute banger. Good to see Mike Conley still out there balling. Ant seems to have rolled back time for him. Also, people forget coming out… the biggest criticism of Edward’s was he couldn’t shoot… he’s put in a ton of work, he’s always been aggressive and attacks the rim but his mid-range game has improved to the point he has no weaknesses. At his age, we could be witnessing the next in-line.

What a disappointment Phoenix was. Boston seems inconsistent and Porzingis is hobbled…. No real front runner.
80’s-90’s was such a good time for the NBA. Today’s game is so much different. So many good rivalries back then.
Knicks/Bulls
Bulls/Pacers
Knicks/Pacers
Bulls/Magic
Bulls/Pistons

Most of those series were a tough hard fought 7 game series, with the exception of MJ’s Bulls usually being a 5-6 game series.

And that’s without even talking about the rivalries in the West.

I don’t think today’s NBA players could survive in the league back then. So many hard hitting bigger bodies in the middle and a lot less fouls/flagrants called.

Another fucking awesome game! @nothuman is pooping his pants right now. 4th quarter should be littttt.

Y’all watch last night? I think the Mavs are fucked with Luka’s injury unless Kyrie goes nuts and picks up the slack.

Going back to the Celtics/Cavs for a minute, Donovan Mitchell scares the shit out of me!

Going back to the Celtics/Cavs for a minute, Donovan Mitchell scares the shit out of me!
I wouldn’t be. He’s a mental midget. Dude will have a 50 point game and then he’ll disappear for the next 2 games. He’s completely unreliable and IMO why he shouldn’t be considered a “superstar”. The talent is there but you not going deep in the playoffs without your star being consistent. Having said that - the same logic applies to your boy Tatum who’s shooting like dog shit for the playoffs and had the worst clutch time stats of any “star” this season.

I wouldn’t be. He’s a mental midget. Dude will have a 50 point game and then he’ll disappear for the next 2 games. He’s completely unreliable and IMO why he shouldn’t be considered a “superstar”. The talent is there but you not going deep in the playoffs without your star being consistent. Having said that - the same logic applies to your boy Tatum who’s shooting like dog shit for the playoffs and had the worst clutch time stats of any “star” this season.
No shit!!! Tatum is definitely not a "Superstar" yet. Not until he carries this team to a Championship.

I’m a life long Cavs fans & the entire Celtics roster should scare the shit out of NBA. The most loaded team since that 2018 Warriors with Durant who were unbeatable. Porzingis would arguably be Cavs 2nd best player and on Boston he’s like their 4th option when healthy. They don’t even miss him. Donovan Mitchell is no mental midget, dude is avg 28 for his career in the playoffs, he is the entire team, the rest of the Cavs are overrated bums.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws