over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NBA

I’m a life long Cavs fans & the entire Celtics roster should scare the shit out of NBA. The most loaded team since that 2018 Warriors with Durant who were unbeatable. Porzingis would arguably be Cavs 2nd best player and on Boston he’s like their 4th option when healthy. They don’t even miss him. Donovan Mitchell is no mental midget, dude is avg 28 for his career in the playoffs, he is the entire team, the rest of the Cavs are overrated bums.
Go look at his game log. Yes, he has a high average but look at the variance in scoring game to game and his playoff shooting % is poo. Too unreliable - gimme Brunson!

All this talk of the west is fully warranted but keep one thing in mind, the two best teams right now Minnesota and Oklahoma are inexperienced in the playoffs before now. The finals is another beast in contrast to the Playoffs and this is the Celtics year.
Edward’s is ridiculously impressive, but they still ain’t beating The C’s.

IMG_5356.jpeg

All this talk of the west is fully warranted but keep one thing in mind, the two best teams right now Minnesota and Oklahoma are inexperienced in the playoffs before now. The finals is another beast in contrast to the Playoffs and this is the Celtics year.

View attachment 198304
Lol they better get through the Cavs first…

knicks are slowly building something special.. for the long haul too... its good to see the knicks relevant again!

I wouldn’t be. He’s a mental midget. Dude will have a 50 point game and then he’ll disappear for the next 2 games. He’s completely unreliable and IMO why he shouldn’t be considered a “superstar”. The talent is there but you not going deep in the playoffs without your star being consistent. Having said that - the same logic applies to your boy Tatum who’s shooting like dog shit for the playoffs and had the worst clutch time stats of any “star” this season.
Last night, Cleveland's backcourt starters outscored Boston's backcourt starters by 30 points. Although Tatum was throwing up bricks all night, Mitchell's 23 points in the 2nd half sunk the Celts. Tatum needs to carry this team for them to get to the finals.

Last night, Cleveland's backcourt starters outscored Boston's backcourt starters by 30 points. Although Tatum was throwing up bricks all night, Mitchell's 23 points in the 2nd half sunk the Celts. Tatum needs to carry this team for them to get to the finals.
Something just don’t click for him mentally in big games. I really like the dude so I try not to hate on him - he seems like a great guy. He has such a complete game but often times he settles for step back 3s when he should be using that 6’8 frame to go to the basket. If he had that MJ/Kobe dog in him y’all would have already won a chip with him…

View attachment 198304
Celtics are too small. They're not winning a championship.

I assume he said that because Porzingis is out and we don’t know his timeline. Will be tough battling the Nuggets, Wolves or Mavs with just grandpa Horford…
Even with Porzingis out that doesn’t make them small. Rather it makes them substantially less talented.
However I’d actually conjecture that, based on his defense against Bam Adebayo, Luke Kornet could actually more effectively guard against Jokic.

NY is hobbled and Indy has poor defense.
I really don’t see the C’s needing Porzingis till the finals, but hopefully he can rejoin the lineup before then to build a rhythm.

in all honesty, and perhaps a bit of hubris, only one team has the ability to beat Boston 4 times in a series and that team is Denver.

Any team that makes it out of the West, especially Denver being that they lack depth, is going to be dealing with fatigue if not exhaustion. Therefor, even if Porzingis is unavailable I’d still give even odds come for the C’s come the finals.

Yeah Celts arent winning anything this year.
The finals is basically gonna be the WCF...even this Nugs vs Twolves series will be better than the Finals.
Without the unicorn, the Celts dont have it. The east is kinda boring this year.
Very happy for the NYC and the Knicks and i do think Jalen Brunson is a superstar, but thats the only thing interesting in the Eastern Conference.

Great game for Ant Man and the Wolves last night but….

Let’s go Knicks

View attachment 197920
He’s def awesome I don’t think the Knicks have a prayer at a ring but I love watching them play. I think for the East they may be the team but no Eastern team imo beats T wolves, Mavs or Nuggets.

Celtics make the Finals, with or without Porzingis. If he is healthy, Celtics will be competitive against any team in the West. I'm not going to guarantee a Championship with Porzingis, but without him I don't think they have a chance against Nuggets. They do beat the Mavs and Wolves though!

He’s def awesome I don’t think the Knicks have a prayer at a ring but I love watching them play. I think for the East they may be the team but no Eastern team imo beats T wolves, Mavs or Nuggets.
Injuries have ended the Knicks run. The moment OG Anunoby went down was the moment it was over. It was a miracle they made it this far without Randle already. Bogdanovic broke his foot in the last round. Just shit luck.

The Pacers essentially won two playoff series thanks to opponent's injuries. The Celtics had an easy draw against the Heat without Butler and Rozier and now Donovan Mitchell is out Game 4 so that's a wrap there too

Injuries have ended the Knicks run. The moment OG Anunoby went down was the moment it was over. It was a miracle they made it this far without Randle already. Bogdanovic broke his foot in the last round. Just shit luck.

The Pacers essentially won two playoff series thanks to opponent's injuries. The Celtics had an easy draw against the Heat without Butler and Rozier and now Donovan Mitchell is out Game 4 so that's a wrap there too
Agreed and when Julius is on he’s as good as just about anyone on the floor 1-5 shot, handle decent and big body. He’s just so streaky. He cost me a lot of money 2 years ago when I thought they had it with Rose coming of the bench it was just a fun team but he just shit the bed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws