over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off TRT! Is HPTA recovery possible?

Well I also have CURRENT blood test results after a couple of years of running gear. I never did big cycles either and ran hcg clomid and adex. I took blood for my trt doc, 6 weeks after coming off everything. My test was 310 and this was with NO STIMULATING DRUGS. So I agree that your test levels of 750 are good but that's with the help of drugs and not natural levels.

I think you are missing the point. Are you saying that your levels are 750 after you have the HPTA drugs out of your system or that it is 750 with them? If you are saying that you have 750 with them still stimulating your system then that is meaningless as that is not your natural production, it is your natural production with stimulation.

You must REALLY underestimate my INTELLIGENCE. You don't think I considered those variables? I've been natty for a year, I was tested MONTHS AFTER I STOPPED ALL "PCT" supplements. I use herbs intermittently throughout the year, my own AndroGenerator product.

Secondly, someone who has a DAMAGED HPTA will NOT respond to CLOMID! They will NEED HRT because the body is not pumping out LH anymore. So even if I was on clomid at the time, it would still indicate a healthy HPTA. However, I was OFF for quite some time.

Ross, glad you are feeling better! With that said I still don't agree with you and wish the OP luck. Perhaps we should create a new thread with a poll where people can vote on whether they were able to come off a long AAS stint and regain feeling normal with normal T levels for a considerable time period. I think that poll would reveal that Ross is in the minority.

Ross, glad you are feeling better! With that said I still don't agree with you and wish the OP luck. Perhaps we should create a new thread with a poll where people can vote on whether they were able to come off a long AAS stint and regain feeling normal with normal T levels for a considerable time period. I think that poll would reveal that Ross is in the minority.

I did things intelligently, so I may be in the minority, but it can be done. I started steroids at 21 after I had already been training for 5 years before touching them. I am only 30 years old, just turned on Jan 14th, so that is another variable. I said in the very first post I made that AGE and cycle history is extremely important.

Thanks for the well wishes, I feel better, still pinched nerve though.

Last edited:
TT

If this helps my levels were at 377 prior to starting TRT in 2007. I was on TRT for 2 1/2 years. After quitting in 2009 they were at 291, 2010 they were at 319 and this year 2014 they are back to 377. I am currently 53 years old. So from what I could see they came back. I quit 100%, did not use anything else. I recently was tested because I am going to do a 16 week cycle.

I did things intelligently, so I may be in the minority, but it can be done. I started steroids at 21 after I had already been training for 5 years before touching them. I am only 30 years old, just turned on Jan 14th, so that is another variable. I said in the very first post I made that AGE and cycle history is extremely important.

Do you mind posting your PCT.

TT

If this helps my levels were at 377 prior to starting TRT in 2007. I was on TRT for 2 1/2 years. After quitting in 2009 they were at 291, 2010 they were at 319 and this year 2014 they are back to 377. I am currently 53 years old. So from what I could see they came back. I quit 100%, did not use anything else. I recently was tested because I am going to do a 16 week cycle.

at 53, this "cycle" is just the beginning of life long trt.. do you fully expect to recover? most 50+ year olds i see around are soft and estrogenic.. and those guys havent put their body through the shock of consistent high amounts of exogenous hormones.

Let's hear your protocol Ross! I'm kinda in the same
Boat as u!

Curious, what were your stats (weight and bf% at least) right before starting gear use, right at the end of your gear use, and now being off all gear?

Sure maybe some people can recover to levels in the 300s, which are on the bottom end of the "normal" range, but what's the point? I'd rather be on TRT and be in the 800s than no TRT in the 300s, but that's just me.

Are there any older guys out there that got their testosterone levels checked when they were younger. Like in the 800's or 1,200's. Did they actually check the levels 30 years ago?

What I am getting at is I am at 377 now. I have know idea what level I was at when I was in my 20's.

OP, why do you even want to come off TRT in the first place? Why not just stay on true TRT of 100-150mg and maintain uppr normal levels and not have to worry about fluctuations and cecreases with age?

Sure maybe some people can recover to levels in the 300s, which are on the bottom end of the "normal" range, but what's the point? I'd rather be on TRT and be in the 800s than no TRT in the 300s, but that's just me.

You're young tho, wouldn't you rather not have to rely on the needle while your in your 20s?

You're young tho, wouldn't you rather not have to rely on the needle while your in your 20s?

Why? I never understood why people made a big deal out of "having to stick yourself weekly" "especially at a young age".

The only reason I would not want to be on TRT is potential issues with having kids, otherwise I really don't get how this is a big deal to anyone.

1 pin per week that takes a total of 5min to draw, inject and clean up to feel better, grow better, have more libido and energy, etc....seems like a great trade off.

This is assuming you don't already have levels of 5-600+ naturally in which case true TRT levels aren't going to make much of a difference.

Why? I never understood why people made a big deal out of "having to stick yourself weekly" "especially at a young age".

The only reason I would not want to be on TRT is potential issues with having kids, otherwise I really don't get how this is a big deal to anyone.

1 pin per week that takes a total of 5min to draw, inject and clean up to feel better, grow better, have more libido and energy, etc....seems like a great trade off.

This is assuming you don't already have levels of 5-600+ naturally in which case true TRT levels aren't going to make much of a difference.

well this is what i meant. if you already have levels that are mid-high normal, then why rely on trt if you dont need to. i guess i assumed nothuman had test levels that were fine. i may also add, if you feel good and libido, energy, etc are all there, then does the actual number of your test levels really matter?

Last edited:
well this is what i meant. if you already have levels that are mid-high normal, then why rely on trt if you dont need to. i guess i assumed nothuman had test levels that were fine. i may also add, if you feel good and libido, energy, etc are all there, then does the actual number of your test levels really matter?

Depends on how well you keep your gains I suppose.

Personally I tried cycling for 1.5 years and at the 1.5 year mark I was very upset to find out I was exactly where I was at the 0.5 year mark. Despite getting my natural test levels back to ~600 and feeling fine I lost the gains.

Now at the 2.5 year mark, blasting and cruising the last year or so, I have added another 10-12lb of muscle. I wouldn't say I feel any better, I felt fine cycling, had no issues with libido and mood, but lost the gains. Wish I blasted and cruised from the start and didn't lose my gains.

And by cruise I mean keeping levels around 800-1000. None of this 300+mg/week "cruise" stuff.

Depends on how well you keep your gains I suppose.

Personally I tried cycling for 1.5 years and at the 1.5 year mark I was very upset to find out I was exactly where I was at the 0.5 year mark. Despite getting my natural test levels back to ~600 and feeling fine I lost the gains.

Now at the 2.5 year mark, blasting and cruising the last year or so, I have added another 10-12lb of muscle. I wouldn't say I feel any better, I felt fine cycling, had no issues with libido and mood, but lost the gains. Wish I blasted and cruised from the start and didn't lose my gains.

And by cruise I mean keeping levels around 800-1000. None of this 300+mg/week "cruise" stuff.
keeping your gains has nothing to do with being healthy. its common sense that you wont hold the size on 100mg test that you held on 1000mg test:lightbulb:

just bc you "keep gains", that shouldnt dictate whether or not you cruise or go off/pct.

Last edited:
Ross, what was your natural protocol once you came off?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you currently feel, how is your function?
If you feel good, and things work as there supposed to don't get wrapped up in the number.

I feel fine. Even better than on TRT. One drawback I noticed is that I gain fat real easy. But I adjusted my diet and I am able to control my weight. Took a lot for me to sink in that I need now EXTRA low carbs Moderate protein and high fat.

As far as numbers go, I don't care if they are not high. I don't want them to be low. I know low test can cause a whole lot of problems and I don't want that. Plus HPTA is also responsible for other hormones like dhea for example. I want everything balanced. Thinking about making some babies too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws