over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

Anxiety and mild depression....The anxiety is crazy, I worry about the stupidest shit.

It's weird because I got anxiety but never worry about anything usually. Even with the anxiety I am carefree. But one thing I would get and it sounds weird but I would worry about my dog dying as he isn't well. The same time everyday just before getting home I would have that thought and would hope he was ok. Sounds weird but just something I felt and it annoyed me.

I think many dopamine agonists can be beneficial for anxiety and depression. Prami definitely has a significant effect on anxiety and that's why I use it when using tren. I have to add please don't ever self prescribe medication for depression etc and a doctor should always be advised. I am merely showing what has worked for my anxiety and showing some evidence why it may have helped. Here are a few studies showing some info on prami and depression...

A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pramipexole augmentation in treatment-resistant major depressive disorder.

Cusin C1, Iovieno N, Iosifescu DV, Nierenberg AA, Fava M, Rush AJ, Perlis RH.

Author information

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Multiple treatments for patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) have demonstrated efficacy, but up to one-third of individuals with MDD do not achieve symptomatic remission despite various interventions. Existing augmentation or combination strategies can have substantial safety concerns that may limit their application.

METHOD:

This study investigated the antidepressant efficacy of a flexible dose of the dopamine agonist pramipexole as an adjunct to standard antidepressant treatment in an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial conducted in a tertiary-level depression center. We randomized 60 outpatients (aged 18 to 75 years) with treatment-resistant nonpsychotic MDD (diagnosed according to DSM-IV) to either pramipexole (n = 30) or placebo (n = 30). Treatment resistance was defined as continued depression (Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale [MADRS] score ≥ 18) despite treatment with at least 1 prior antidepressant in the current depressive episode. Patients were recruited between September 2005 and April 2008. The primary outcome measure was the MADRS score.

RESULTS:

The analyses that used a mixed-effects linear regression model indicated a modest but statistically significant benefit for pramipexole (P = .038). The last-observation-carried-forward analyses indicated that 40% and 33% of patients randomized to augmentation with pramipexole achieved response (χ(2) = 1.2, P = .27) and remission (χ(2) = 0.74, P = .61), respectively, compared to 27% and 23% with placebo; however, those differences were not statistically significant. Augmentation with pramipexole was well-tolerated, with no serious adverse effects identified.

CONCLUSION:

For patients who have failed to respond to standard antidepressant therapies, pramipexole is a safe and potentially efficacious augmentation strategy.

TRIAL REGISTRATION:

ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00231959.

© Copyright 2013 Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc.

Assessing efficacy/effectiveness and safety/tolerability profiles of adjunctive pramipexole in bipolar depression: acute versus long-term data.

Dell'Osso B1, Ketter TA.

Author information

Abstract

Bipolar depression represents the most difficult-to-treat phase of bipolar disorder, mood-stabilizing compounds and second-generation antipsychotics being only partially effective, whereas the use of antidepressants is highly controversial because of risks of inefficacy, switching, rapid cycling, and increased suicidality. Among various augmentative pharmacological treatments, compounds with dopamine-enhancing activity have been shown to be variably beneficial in the treatment of bipolar depression with drug-resistance features. In particular, pramipexole - a dopamine D2/D3 receptor agonist - showed antidepressant properties in bipolar depressed patients in both randomized-controlled trials and open acute and follow-up reports. The present review aims to provide an updated perspective on the use of adjunctive pramipexole in bipolar depression, taking into account randomized-controlled trials, as well as open naturalistic studies, with a specific focus on the evaluation of acute versus long-term data in terms of effectiveness and tolerability. Despite methodological differences, short-term studies support the acute efficacy and tolerability/safety of adjunctive pramipexole, whereas open extended observations seem to confirm the effectiveness of the compound, with some additional concern in terms of safety and tolerability issues. Adjunctive pramipexole may be a valid option in both the acute and the long-term treatment of drug-resistant bipolar depression, with possible superior tolerability in the short term.

Pramipexole upregulates dopamine receptor D₂ and D₃ expression in rat striatum.

Tokunaga N1, Choudhury ME, Nishikawa N, Nagai M, Tujii T, Iwaki H, Kaneta M, Nomoto M.

Author information

Abstract

Randomized clinical trials have shown that pramipexole has an antidepressant effect in patients with Parkinson's disease. We investigated the comparative efficacy of pramipexole toward dopamine receptor D(2) and D(3) expression in rat brain. Groups of rats were treated subacutely with pramipexole (1 mg/kg), imipramine (10 mg/kg), or bromocriptine (5 mg/kg), with appropriate controls. Using real-time RT-PCR and immunoblotting, dopamine receptor D(2) and D(3) expression was up-regulated in the striatum following pramipexole treatment, while imipramine and bromocriptine had no significant effects. These findings support that pramipexole exerts additional therapeutic benefits such as decreasing depression by increasing dopamine receptor D(3) expression in the striatum.

New dopamine agonist pramipexole improves parkinsonism and depression in Parkinson's disease.

Harada T1, Ishizaki F, Horie N, Nitta Y, Yamada T, Sasaki T, Nagakane T, Yasumatsu Y, Nitta K, Katsuoka H.

Author information

Abstract

Previous studies have shown that pramipexole might have the potential to improve depressive symptoms in patients with Parkinson's disease. To provide more evidence, in five Japanese patients at Hoehn & Yahr stage 1-3 we evaluated the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS), Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAMD) and Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) at our hospital. After the pramipexole treatment, each total score of UPDRS, HAMD and MADRS significantly decreased compared with that before the treatment. Our data indicate that pramipexole improves depressive symptoms in patients with Parkinson's disease.

It's weird because I got anxiety but never worry about anything usually. Even with the anxiety I am carefree. But one thing I would get and it sounds weird but I would worry about my dog dying as he isn't well. The same time everyday just before getting home I would have that thought and would hope he was ok. Sounds weird but just something I felt and it annoyed me.

I think many dopamine agonists can be beneficial for anxiety and depression. Prami definitely has a significant effect on anxiety and that's why I use it when using tren. I have to add please don't ever self prescribe medication for depression etc and a doctor should always be advised. I am merely showing what has worked for my anxiety and showing some evidence why it may have helped. Here are a few studies showing some info on prami and depression...

A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pramipexole augmentation in treatment-resistant major depressive disorder.

Cusin C1, Iovieno N, Iosifescu DV, Nierenberg AA, Fava M, Rush AJ, Perlis RH.

Author information

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Multiple treatments for patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) have demonstrated efficacy, but up to one-third of individuals with MDD do not achieve symptomatic remission despite various interventions. Existing augmentation or combination strategies can have substantial safety concerns that may limit their application.

METHOD:

This study investigated the antidepressant efficacy of a flexible dose of the dopamine agonist pramipexole as an adjunct to standard antidepressant treatment in an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial conducted in a tertiary-level depression center. We randomized 60 outpatients (aged 18 to 75 years) with treatment-resistant nonpsychotic MDD (diagnosed according to DSM-IV) to either pramipexole (n = 30) or placebo (n = 30). Treatment resistance was defined as continued depression (Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale [MADRS] score ≥ 18) despite treatment with at least 1 prior antidepressant in the current depressive episode. Patients were recruited between September 2005 and April 2008. The primary outcome measure was the MADRS score.

RESULTS:

The analyses that used a mixed-effects linear regression model indicated a modest but statistically significant benefit for pramipexole (P = .038). The last-observation-carried-forward analyses indicated that 40% and 33% of patients randomized to augmentation with pramipexole achieved response (χ(2) = 1.2, P = .27) and remission (χ(2) = 0.74, P = .61), respectively, compared to 27% and 23% with placebo; however, those differences were not statistically significant. Augmentation with pramipexole was well-tolerated, with no serious adverse effects identified.

CONCLUSION:

For patients who have failed to respond to standard antidepressant therapies, pramipexole is a safe and potentially efficacious augmentation strategy.

TRIAL REGISTRATION:

ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00231959.

© Copyright 2013 Physicians Postgraduate Press, Inc.

Assessing efficacy/effectiveness and safety/tolerability profiles of adjunctive pramipexole in bipolar depression: acute versus long-term data.

Dell'Osso B1, Ketter TA.

Author information

Abstract

Bipolar depression represents the most difficult-to-treat phase of bipolar disorder, mood-stabilizing compounds and second-generation antipsychotics being only partially effective, whereas the use of antidepressants is highly controversial because of risks of inefficacy, switching, rapid cycling, and increased suicidality. Among various augmentative pharmacological treatments, compounds with dopamine-enhancing activity have been shown to be variably beneficial in the treatment of bipolar depression with drug-resistance features. In particular, pramipexole - a dopamine D2/D3 receptor agonist - showed antidepressant properties in bipolar depressed patients in both randomized-controlled trials and open acute and follow-up reports. The present review aims to provide an updated perspective on the use of adjunctive pramipexole in bipolar depression, taking into account randomized-controlled trials, as well as open naturalistic studies, with a specific focus on the evaluation of acute versus long-term data in terms of effectiveness and tolerability. Despite methodological differences, short-term studies support the acute efficacy and tolerability/safety of adjunctive pramipexole, whereas open extended observations seem to confirm the effectiveness of the compound, with some additional concern in terms of safety and tolerability issues. Adjunctive pramipexole may be a valid option in both the acute and the long-term treatment of drug-resistant bipolar depression, with possible superior tolerability in the short term.

Pramipexole upregulates dopamine receptor D₂ and D₃ expression in rat striatum.

Tokunaga N1, Choudhury ME, Nishikawa N, Nagai M, Tujii T, Iwaki H, Kaneta M, Nomoto M.

Author information

Abstract

Randomized clinical trials have shown that pramipexole has an antidepressant effect in patients with Parkinson's disease. We investigated the comparative efficacy of pramipexole toward dopamine receptor D(2) and D(3) expression in rat brain. Groups of rats were treated subacutely with pramipexole (1 mg/kg), imipramine (10 mg/kg), or bromocriptine (5 mg/kg), with appropriate controls. Using real-time RT-PCR and immunoblotting, dopamine receptor D(2) and D(3) expression was up-regulated in the striatum following pramipexole treatment, while imipramine and bromocriptine had no significant effects. These findings support that pramipexole exerts additional therapeutic benefits such as decreasing depression by increasing dopamine receptor D(3) expression in the striatum.

New dopamine agonist pramipexole improves parkinsonism and depression in Parkinson's disease.

Harada T1, Ishizaki F, Horie N, Nitta Y, Yamada T, Sasaki T, Nagakane T, Yasumatsu Y, Nitta K, Katsuoka H.

Author information

Abstract

Previous studies have shown that pramipexole might have the potential to improve depressive symptoms in patients with Parkinson's disease. To provide more evidence, in five Japanese patients at Hoehn & Yahr stage 1-3 we evaluated the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS), Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAMD) and Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) at our hospital. After the pramipexole treatment, each total score of UPDRS, HAMD and MADRS significantly decreased compared with that before the treatment. Our data indicate that pramipexole improves depressive symptoms in patients with Parkinson's disease.

Thank you and yes I would never self diagnose myself without doctor knowing everything.

I understand your anxiety mine is always worrying about my parents health and wife. My parents are older and have health issues but wife is 100% so I truly understand your feelings. I also think my wife is always doing something she is not, and not cheating or anything like that but if she says shes at target I think NOYOUR NOT, just stupid shit but it causes issues in personal life so getting it under control or better for that fact has been a God Send

Good information

I took prami during my last cycle and got very ill on my first dose.

I quickly learned what "titration" meant, although the dose is written on the bottle, I didn't know how it would affect me.

.25mg is as much as I could take even after slowly upping the dose for a month

Good information

I took prami during my last cycle and got very ill on my first dose.

I quickly learned what "titration" meant, although the dose is written on the bottle, I didn't know how it would affect me.

.25mg is as much as I could take even after slowly upping the dose for a month

Yeah there is no need to ever go above that dose imo. I am looking at an alternative to prami at the moment. I only use prami when on tren for various reasons. It's fantastic when on tren but I don't think long cycle are ideal (for prami and/or tren). The thing(s) I am gonna try are not dopamine agonists but help with anxiety and well being.

Prami made me sleep absolutely horrible. Could not stay asleep for the life of me.

Prami made me sleep absolutely horrible. Could not stay asleep for the life of me.

It's so strong so loads of guys say the same. What dose did you use and when did you dose it?

It's so strong so loads of guys say the same. What dose did you use and when did you dose it?

I started at half the dose so .5 and slept horribly. Figured it would go away and no luck so then I dosed it at .25, while it was better I still slept crappy.

I only took it at night as when I tried to take it during the day it made me super tired.

I started at half the dose so .5 and slept horribly. Figured it would go away and no luck so then I dosed it at .25, while it was better I still slept crappy.

I only took it at night as when I tried to take it during the day it made me super tired.

0.5mg... no wonder. The max I go to is 0.2mg most times and that's after a month of usage.

It's best taken about 3 hours pre bed in my experience and that should prevent sleeping issues. But dose is the most important factor. I start at 0.05mg and slowly move up to 0.1mg in a week or 2. If you still have the bottle and think it could be of use (on tren for example) then I would give it another go but start at 0.05mg.

I think mine is bunk, as I took .5mg first dose and no sides at all. unless sides do not hit everyone. I also took it with food.

Next time I get mine from SP so hopefully site is up and running today

I've been experimenting with Prami at .25mg/day for about a week and a half. I take it before bed. Initially I slept like a baby but after a few days not so much. I'm also groggy the next day. It seems like it takes hours to kick in and even longer to exit my system. It supposedly has a half life of 8-12 hours but it appears to be much longer in my case.

Has pramipexole made you yell out obscenities about anal sex?

I have some that's been around for a couple of years. I stopped taking it because it made me feel like crap. If it's still good I may see how I fare on a lower dosage.

Then I'll let you know if I come down with a case of anal sex turrets syndrome! :eek: I hope my wife is cool about it! :rolleyes:

The chart below shows the effects of 0.5mg of Pramipexole on Prolactin, TSH and GH 2 hours after administration. Pramipexole had a profound facilitatory influence on the secretion of GH. The inhibitory effect of pramipexole on prolactin secretion seen here has been reported before.

Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Nov;64(5):591-602. Epub 2007 Jun 19.

Comparison of pramipexole with and without domperidone co-administration on alertness, autonomic, and endocrine functions in healthy volunteers.

Samuels ER, Hou RH, Langley RW, Szabadi E, Bradshaw CM.

Source
Psychopharmacology Section, University of Nottingham, Division of Psychiatry, Nottingham, UK.

Abstract

AIMS:

To investigate the effects of the D2-receptor agonist pramipexole with and without the co-administration of the peripherally acting D2-receptor antagonist domperidone on measures of alertness, autonomic and endocrine function.

METHODS:

Sixteen male volunteers participated in four weekly sessions of pramipexole 0.5 mg, domperidone 40 mg, their combination, and placebo administered according to a balanced, double-blind design. Alertness (visual analogue scales (VAS), critical flicker fusion frequency, pupillographic sleepiness test), autonomic (pupil diameter, light and darkness reflexes, blood pressure, heart rate, salivation, temperature) and endocrine (prolactin, thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), growth hormone (GH)) functions were assessed. Data were analyzed with anova with multiple comparisons.

RESULTS:

The pre-post treatment changes in VAS alertness were reduced by pramipexole with and without domperidone (mean difference from placebo (95% confidence interval), mm): pramipexole -15.75 (-23.38, -8.13), combination -11.84 (-20.77, -2.91). Treatment condition significantly affected pupil diameter measured in different ways (resting pupil diameter (F(3,45) = 8.39, P < 0.001), initial diameter of the light reflex response (F(3,42) = 3.78, P < 0.05), and light (F(3,45) = 5.21, P < 0.005) and dark (F(3,45) = 3.36, P < 0.05) diameters of the darkness reflex response). Pramipexole without domperidone consistently increased pupil diameter on all measures (P < 0.05), whereas with domperidone only the increase in resting and dark diameters reached significance. Pramipexole reduced light reflex amplitude and increased latency, whereas the combination affected latency only. Concentrations of prolactin and TSH were increased by domperidone. Pramipexole reduced prolactin and increased GH concentrations.

CONCLUSIONS:

The attenuation of the central pupillary effects of pramipexole by domperidone indicates that domperidone had access to some central D2-receptors.

PMID: 17578485 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC2203276

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. Name: PramipexoleEffects on HGH and Prolactin1.jpg Views: 4724 Size: 35.7 KB ID: 249244

I have some that's been around for a couple of years. I stopped taking it because it made me feel like crap. If it's still good I may see how I fare on a lower dosage.

Then I'll let you know if I come down with a case of anal sex turrets syndrome! :eek: I hope my wife is cool about it! :rolleyes:

Hahahaha yeahhh boyeee....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 580
I think mine is bunk, as I took .5mg first dose and no sides at all. unless sides do not hit everyone. I also took it with food.

Next time I get mine from SP so hopefully site is up and running today

Yeah next time use Superior and compare :)

No you are looking at this wrong. You give it to your wife too and hope she develops the syndrome ;):D

I would give it ago but literally take 1 tick on a slin pin so next to nothing.

I have been upping my prami dose over time due to the amazing benefits it can bring at higher doses. I don't want to be on a dopamine agonist for too long so it's gonna be a short experiment. Mainly to help with me on tren and also getting lean due to the massive gh release it can create.

Prami has to be one of the most amazing drugs out there. Some of the reports I have read are incredible from guys who really push the dose.

But guys please be careful with dose as it can make you feel very sick. I am only up to 0.3mng now. Not sure if it was the prami but after Friday night I woke up and well I was bad. I can't see why it would be the mt2, cjc dac or GHRP-2 so it must had been the prami. I took slightly higher than usual (0.3mg) and well I was sick for at least a day. It may have been bad timing but I am never sick so it has to be that in my eyes. So I know to be careful even with me gradually upping very slowly.

Tonight I am gonna inj it for the first time and see what difference that brings :)

I have been upping my prami dose over time due to the amazing benefits it can bring at higher doses. I don't want to be on a dopamine agonist for too long so it's gonna be a short experiment. Mainly to help with me on tren and also getting lean due to the massive gh release it can create.

Prami has to be one of the most amazing drugs out there. Some of the reports I have read are incredible from guys who really push the dose.

But guys please be careful with dose as it can make you feel very sick. I am only up to 0.3mng now. Not sure if it was the prami but after Friday night I woke up and well I was bad. I can't see why it would be the mt2, cjc dac or GHRP-2 so it must had been the prami. I took slightly higher than usual (0.3mg) and well I was sick for at least a day. It may have been bad timing but I am never sick so it has to be that in my eyes. So I know to be careful even with me gradually upping very slowly.

Tonight I am gonna inj it for the first time and see what difference that brings :)

What are some of the incredible reports you've heard? Also how high can in spike gh release?

What are some of the incredible reports you've heard? Also how high can in spike gh release?

People like to throw numbers out there but I don't think they are always reliable. But I have read many times 0.5mg is equivalent to 4IU GH. One article I just looked at increased GH by 500% and a standard dose was used. Just google high dosed pramipexole and gh. GH increases in a dose dependent manner too.

It's hard to say what is doing what when you are using aas, cjc dac, ghrp-2 and prami. So I wouldn't bullshit anyone and say it is doing this and that. But I can safely state I get leaner on prami even at low doses. Moreover I always wake up with very numb hands which is just a side effect but tells me something. When I stay at Nicole's it doesn't happen that much (no pre bed dose). I do take ghrp-2 pre bed night too but I can feel a big difference when using prami.

I tried injecting it for the first time last night at 0.3mg and it was great. I had the most amazing sleep (actually slept in and missed the gym :eek:). Plus I feel good now... mild nausea when I woke up but nothing bad. I am gonna carry on injecting from now on and move the dose up slowly.

Last edited:
I should have added some of these guys who are reporting incredible results in their physiques are on some crazy doses such as 5mg per day :eek: I think 0.5mg will be the max I ever go to.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws