over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

if its keeping people up at night then there must be a reason people arent taking it in the morning?

It can cause severe tiredness so that's why guys don't take it in the day. I find the last few hours before bed is best but dose is the most important factor. Prami is complex in many ways... it makes you tired but can stop you sleeping. You can also sleep for 4 hours on it and feel like you had 10... balance is key and finding what works for you. Like mt2 it is very strong and can cause severe sides so that's why I always recommend to start with 0.05mg and move up to 0.1mg.

I think a lot of guys hear about the amazing benefits it gives at higher doses so they move up too fast. Plus it's such an low amount you almost feel like how could it do really bad. I think for most people when on tren etc 0.2mg is more than enough to give you fantastic results yet minimize any side effects and it should actually improve your sleep if you ease into it.

Last edited:
After less than a week of prami at .1mg my gyno seems to be reducing. Is this possible or in my head? I've been on letro and it's helping a little too but not how I want it too

got my pramipexole in yesterday. i only drew to the first line on my pin which i think is .02. then today i tired .06 which made me a little nauseous.

got my pramipexole in yesterday. i only drew to the first line on my pin which i think is .02. then today i tired .06 which made me a little nauseous.

Yeah if I take too much bad nausea... much worst than 1st dose mt2. Sometimes if I take it pre bed I wake up feeling a bit sick too but that disappears fast. You have to really play about with prami to find out the best way to use it for you.

I don't notice the prami nausea until the next morning then I take ghrp2 and it over powers the prami and I'm very hungry.

I hadn't took prami for a few days. But last night I went to bed late and had to get up fairly early. Therefore I dosed 0.1mg orally and had a great sleep and woke up feeling refreshed. It's a strange compound as if I doubled that dose it would likely have a completely different outcome. Felt really good today too so a good boost :)

well today i took .04 when i got up. then another which happened to be around 6 hours later. then ima take .06 30mins before my last shot. ive been in a great mood all day im hoping its because of the pramipexole and i hope it lasts. ive been depressed as f*** lately.

elvia, i plan on staying with reasonable doses of ghrp's from now on 100mcg ghrp2 and 50mcg hex seperately. should i just stick to .04 of prami ed? and does it need to be cycled or is it safe to run everyday? thanx

well today i took .04 when i got up. then another which happened to be around 6 hours later. then ima take .06 30mins before my last shot. ive been in a great mood all day im hoping its because of the pramipexole and i hope it lasts. ive been depressed as f*** lately.

elvia, i plan on staying with reasonable doses of ghrp's from now on 100mcg ghrp2 and 50mcg hex seperately. should i just stick to .04 of prami ed? and does it need to be cycled or is it safe to run everyday? thanx

That sounds like a good plan. Do you mean 0.04 or 0.4mg? Just realized it will be 0.04 3 times daily to make 0.12mg... yes that sounds great. I think any dopamine agonist should be run in cycles and only when on certain pep or aas stacks. I would run it for a max of about 8 weeks then have 4 off but that's just me. I would cycle your peps in a similar fashion. The difference with peps though is you could stay on for very long periods. Perhaps when off prami you could cycle in something like Ipamorelin so there is no possible prolactin increase.

That sounds like a good plan. Do you mean 0.04 or 0.4mg? Just realized it will be 0.04 3 times daily to make 0.12mg... yes that sounds great. I think any dopamine agonist should be run in cycles and only when on certain pep or aas stacks. I would run it for a max of about 8 weeks then have 4 off but that's just me. I would cycle your peps in a similar fashion. The difference with peps though is you could stay on for very long periods. Perhaps when off prami you could cycle in something like Ipamorelin so there is no possible prolactin increase.

thanx, will do.

I need to get an oral syringe so I can dose it properly as .1mg is such a tiny amount that it's hard to dose accurately with the dropper it comes with. I'm on lots of progesterone derivatives without issue yet. I would like the 4ius HGH release from pramipexole.

I need to get an oral syringe so I can dose it properly as .1mg is such a tiny amount that it's hard to dose accurately with the dropper it comes with. I'm on lots of progesterone derivatives without issue yet. I would like the 4ius HGH release from pramipexole.

I think I am gonna stop injecting my prami for awhile now. My anxiety has been fine even with the addition of my new preworkout. Although I am starting hexarelin 2moro so maybe 0.1mg would be good for when I use that.

i use a 30g and have no problem drawing. i never use the droppers they are way to inaccurate for stuff like this.

Elvia, should all the oral solutions be shaken before use?

i use a 30g and have no problem drawing. i never use the droppers they are way to inaccurate for stuff like this.

Elvia, should all the oral solutions be shaken before use?

I would shake it.

got any advice for drawing out those last few drops at the end of the vial?

maybe ill just pop the top off.

got any advice for drawing out those last few drops at the end of the vial?

maybe ill just pop the top off.

I add water, shake it up, and drink it to get the residue that's on the inside of the vial and the last drop.

I add water, shake it up, and drink it to get the residue that's on the inside of the vial and the last drop.

oh i just realized you were talking about the pramipexole. i ment for the ghrp's/ghrh's vials.

Last edited:
oh i just realized you were talking about the pramipexole. i ment for the ghrp's/ghrh's vials.

For vials if you can't get it out I just throw it away. No point wasting time on what could be as much as 0.05ml. If you wanted to be really anal you could add more bac water and get as much out as you can hoping you got that last little bit in :D

I had to post this.... Hahahaha. :eek:

Pramipexole and compulsive masturbation.

AuthorsSansone RA, et al. Show all Journal
Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2007 Sep;4(9):57-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
Objective: Exploration of a possible relationship between pramipexole and compulsive masturbation.Methods: We present a case report.Results: Given the temporal overlap between pramipexole prescription and its discontinuation, and the onset and cessation of the patient's hypersexual behavior, there appears to be a strong likelihood of association.

Conclusions: Like other dopamine agonists, pramipexole may precipitate compulsive behaviors, including hypersexual behavior in the form of compulsive masturbation.

I had to post this.... Hahahaha. :eek:

Pramipexole and compulsive masturbation.

AuthorsSansone RA, et al. Show all Journal
Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2007 Sep;4(9):57-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
Objective: Exploration of a possible relationship between pramipexole and compulsive masturbation.Methods: We present a case report.Results: Given the temporal overlap between pramipexole prescription and its discontinuation, and the onset and cessation of the patient's hypersexual behavior, there appears to be a strong likelihood of association.

Conclusions: Like other dopamine agonists, pramipexole may precipitate compulsive behaviors, including hypersexual behavior in the form of compulsive masturbation.

Not to mention gambling type behavior if you're prone to it and wearing women's clothes...lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not to mention gambling type behavior if you're prone to it and wearing women's clothes...lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

As I write this I am wearing one of Barbie's pink bras and masturbating whilst I bet on 2moros world cup games and I am not even on prami anymore :eek::D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws