over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pramipexole

I should have added some of these guys who are reporting incredible results in their physiques are on some crazy doses such as 5mg per day :eek: I think 0.5mg will be the max I ever go to.

What are guys reporting on that high of a dose?!

What are guys reporting on that high of a dose?!

You should be able to find some logs or info on other boards through google. Obviously you get the increased dopamine effects so feeling much happier etc. A massive sex drive increase sometimes too much to handle and improvement in sexual performance. But physique wise basically what you would get from high dosed GH... fat melting off you and changes in body composition etc.

You should be able to find some logs or info on other boards through google. Obviously you get the increased dopamine effects so feeling much happier etc. A massive sex drive increase sometimes too much to handle and improvement in sexual performance. But physique wise basically what you would get from high dosed GH... fat melting off you and changes in body composition etc.

The increased dopamine really excites me. I've been slightly depressed from lowering my hormones so I'm ready to be "doped" up. :D

The increased dopamine really excites me. I've been slightly depressed from lowering my hormones so I'm ready to be "doped" up. :D

I think prami is perfect for you. Just be careful with your dose the first few weeks. You think too much MT2 is bad it's nothing compared to prami.

2mg per ml is ideal. That way at my highest dose I will be on 0.1ml (0.2mg).

If any guys get that dosing I would start at 0.025ml... that is just above 2 tiny lines on a slin pin so next to nothing.

just ordered some. now i can run some high doses of ghrp's :)

Solid info on prami. Just got some and this will all help me tremendously, thanks!

Stuff is wicked that's for sure. Hit .5 two days and won't do that again until I've spent another week or two at the lower dose. Fixed issues I was having from deca though. Feel like I'm back to old self again.

Solid info on prami. Just got some and this will all help me tremendously, thanks!

Thank you :)

Stuff is wicked that's for sure. Hit .5 two days and won't do that again until I've spent another week or two at the lower dose. Fixed issues I was having from deca though. Feel like I'm back to old self again.

Great news. Yeah 0.5ml is way too much at first unless you are JJ ;):D I would try 0.1-0.2mg (because you have already used 0.5mg) for about a week and move up if needed.

Thanks for advice..I had been dosing really low for two weeks but jump I made was too big. Its amazing stuff. Reversed some issues I was dealing with in a few short days. I think I need to take it another day or two more a week as is. I've got to bump up my DECA dose (using it for joint relief now) since all the increased activity is playing hell on my joints again. (they are FUBAR to begin with).

The other issue I have is I don't sleep much to begin with from pain. But before I'd fall asleep for ,15-20min and be up then repeat an hour or two latter and again and again. Now I can't get that 15-20 min of sleep at all. Its like I almost get there and it just eludes me.. The further away from last dose more sleep I get but I'm noticing beneidtd are wearing off too. So its like playing right on edge. I just found one of JJ'_s log and reading it now.

Thanks for advice..I had been dosing really low for two weeks but jump I made was too big. Its amazing stuff. Reversed some issues I was dealing with in a few short days. I think I need to take it another day or two more a week as is. I've got to bump up my DECA dose (using it for joint relief now) since all the increased activity is playing hell on my joints again. (they are FUBAR to begin with).

The other issue I have is I don't sleep much to begin with from pain. But before I'd fall asleep for ,15-20min and be up then repeat an hour or two latter and again and again. Now I can't get that 15-20 min of sleep at all. Its like I almost get there and it just eludes me.. The further away from last dose more sleep I get but I'm noticing beneidtd are wearing off too. So its like playing right on edge. I just found one of JJ'_s log and reading it now.

Try dosing it about 3 hours pre bed and see if it helps. Prami can be a funny thing and can play havoc on your sleep when you are not used to it.

I dosed .1mg for the first time ever last night about three hours before bed. I became very congested and I slept horrible even with melatonin. I hope things get better because I need my sleep

I am up to 2mg a night with only stuffy nose w little stomach pain not bad, but I take mine 2 hours pre bed w food and that seems to help. I did find out I like the 5 on 2 off method.

I dosed .1mg for the first time ever last night about three hours before bed. I became very congested and I slept horrible even with melatonin. I hope things get better because I need my sleep

Prami is ridiculously strong. Stay at the 0.1mg and it should get much better as you get used to it. I wouldn't change the dose for at least 1 week. Hopefully it starts getting better... the 1st night will always give issues.

I am up to 2mg a night with only stuffy nose w little stomach pain not bad, but I take mine 2 hours pre bed w food and that seems to help. I did find out I like the 5 on 2 off method.

That is a ridiculous amount :D Just shows you how everyone is different. If I took 2mg I can't imagine how I would feel... I probably wouldn't sleep for 3 days :eek:

That is a ridiculous amount :D Just shows you how everyone is different. If I took 2mg I can't imagine how I would feel... I probably wouldn't sleep for 3 days :eek:

I agree I wonder if it really is doing anything though for me. I really do not want to keep going higher BUT I also know guys on 5mg up to 7mg whith no sides as they are use to it.

I dosed .1mg again last night but waited about 5 hours before going to bed. I slept like a rock, I also may have released a little oxytocin that helped me sleep from a romp session before bed lol. So idk why I slept so much better

if its keeping people up at night then there must be a reason people arent taking it in the morning?

Shortly after I take it I get super tired and stay that way through the night. I just dropped dose way down to see if I can get beat the sleep issues. I also notice the next day same time I feel like I hit a brick wall. No way I want or can deal with it in the am. Melatonin helped me the other night. Sides weren't as bad tonight either. See how Tue sleep goes in a bit

Last edited:
If I do any amount around .5mgs I hate life. But it does give awesome boners.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner