over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Daily Thoughts

Why is it that people at my work can't multi-task? All I hear is how do you get your stuff done. I have so much going on that I can't catch up.

In reality I have probably 20 more things going on than you at the moment....but I get to work before 6:00 am when you don't arrive until 8:00 am...and I don't leave for lunch while you take a 1.5 hour lunch break.

Also I can focus on multiple things at once and close them...while you are still pecking out a reply to an email and can only type using two fingers.

Okay..Rant Over!
"whoa! whoa! take it easy! Are you trying to make us all look bad? You know the company doesn't care or reward you for it and your not gonna move up any faster coming in at 6am!"

vaccinations don't cause autism

fat, insulin resistant mothers cause autism

but we can't blame women for anything, so carry on

Please don't turn this thread into another platform for you obsessive woman hating!

Please don't turn this thread into another platform for you obsessive woman hating!

can't tell if srs

I guess that last line in my post was a bit sassy now that I think of it :eek:

Little slice is gay

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

"whoa! whoa! take it easy! Are you trying to make us all look bad? You know the company doesn't care or reward you for it and your not gonna move up any faster coming in at 6am!"
Honestly....it's the only way I can keep up!! [emoji45]

My issue is our production manager is such a baby. He wants all of his stuff implemented immediately, but doesn't play ball back when something is requested of him as he is too busy. This is one plant.

Meanwhile I have this plant, one in Georgia, two in South America, one in Canada....and getting ready to build a plant in Saudi all of which I am responsible for concerning process engineering and "scale-ups".

Plus I have to do all of his purchasing as he doesn't know how to use the software without screwing up the cost centers.

Sorry for venting....but we just spent the last month working everyday but Christmas day while they all had 2.5 weeks off during the shutdown. And he comes back...works 2 days, and then takes the next 4 days off for vacation. Meanwhile I carried over 3 weeks vacation and numerous sick days that I didn't use last year into this year.

I just need a break (Mental)

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I wonder if its harder to lose fat if you live in a colder climate

It baffles me how I see guys posting with terrible grammar and spelling yet apparently make enough money to blast 10iu GH every day.

You're = you are
Your = the possessive adjective version of the word "you"

It baffles me how I see guys posting with terrible grammar and spelling yet apparently make enough money to blast 10iu GH every day.

You're = you are
Your = the possessive adjective version of the word "you"

well, anonymous forums aren't exactly formal so..

cold temperatures increase likelihood of having brown fat vs white fat IIRC, which is the kind of fat you generally want (vs. white fat).

I think brown fat is easier to burn as well..

Been seeing this girl but we aren't exclusive and we both understand that. She started getting jealous seeing pictures of me on social media that involve other girls. Now it's over. I'm bummed because we were going to try to find another girl for a threesome. Darn it.

It takes MUCH more energy (ie fat burning) to heat the body up versus cooling it down.
If you are careful you can really burn fat that way. Get shower sure nuff cold - or an ice bath - and make sure you get the point of rapid involuntary shivering. Then step out but don’t warm yourself just let your body do the work. Do a few “sets” before bed and you will wake up visibly leaner guaranteed.

cold temperatures increase likelihood of having brown fat vs white fat IIRC, which is the kind of fat you generally want (vs. white fat).

I think brown fat is easier to burn as well..

Read my post above. It sounds insane but I can vouch that it works. Brutally uncomfortable - but works

Been seeing this girl but we aren't exclusive and we both understand that. She started getting jealous seeing pictures of me on social media that involve other girls. Now it's over. I'm bummed because we were going to try to find another girl for a threesome. Darn it.

Gee your life must really suck now...:)

Keep that noggin up, you're way too pretty to be down. For you it's like little slice attracting flies...comes natural

It's good to see you posting. I was worried when I saw bitcoin crash so badly :eek: To make you feel a little better cypto will go back up (as you know) and I doubt a threesome was really on the cards if she got jealous by seeing pics of you with other women. I hope it wasn't that really pretty girl you were in the gym with. You know the crop top one :p

Gee your life must really suck now...:)

Keep that noggin up, you're way too pretty to be down. For you it's like little slice attracting flies...comes natural

Well I'm not really down or complaining. Just adding to this great thread idea of speaking our minds.

While she was throwing her hissy fit via text, another girl I met in the Bahamas was sending me dirty texts WHILE she is out with a guy she is dating. She lives in another city and only told me yesterday she's dating a guy back home and that they haven't had sex yet. She's an awful human but I'm glad I'm not on the wrong side of it. I feel bad for the guy

It's good to see you posting. I was worried when I saw bitcoin crash so badly :eek: To make you feel a little better cypto will go back up (as you know) and I doubt a threesome was really on the cards if she got jealous by seeing pics of you with other women. I hope it wasn't that really pretty girl you were in the gym with. You know the crop top one :p

Good to see you too always my friend

I actually sold my crypto when it was high! I got my wifi to work after 4 days of no internet and saw the highs and panic sold. I'm still doing some day trading now but boy does that seem like the right decision right now.

The girl in the crop top from my gym on my IG is actually a girl I "dated" a little under a year ago. Her personality doesn't really do it for me but she's hot.

Things are going well for me as of late. I have an echocardiogram in a week and a half and am a little nervous. Praying nothing is worse than last year.

Last edited:
I need rest days....

....because I get sore and run down. Then I am bored! 😜

Read my post above. It sounds insane but I can vouch that it works. Brutally uncomfortable - but works

Ive heard about ice baths, brown fat and such.... i wonder if in cold during winter, if theres more fat stored. Was yet another random health related thought I had today.... like every day. Lol

Another thought...

Listen, if I ever quote your post and disagree or correct you, please don't take it personal. Sometimes it's difficult to know the tone of what we are saying over text. I do not mean anything in a bad way unless I am clear about it. I want to be friends with everyone. Not enemies.

Thought it would be cool to have a thread on day to day thoughts, and shit for us :cool:
Here is a deep thought for you**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner