over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Daily Thoughts

that's my wife

I would leave her, but then men with guns would kidnap me and throw me in a cage (with impunity) if I refused to continue working 12 hours a day to 'keep her in a lifestyle to which she is accustomed'... which is basically lying around, eating snacks, and spending all my money on more snacks.

I wrote to Dr. Phil about you LS. Hopefully we will get chosen and I can meet you when we tape. :D

I'm starting to appreciate shitty days.

Started deloading, cns kinda shot, was woken up probably 11 times during previous nights sleep, took grandpa to the docs and had to wait for 4 hours next to sick people, then crammed cell bio for tomorrow's exam, ate my meals, and had an absolute shit workout.

Pre workout meal didn't digest, felt nauseous, flat, not really strong, but finished the entire session.

Sometimes just showing up and getting through it gives you as good of a feeling as killing it [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Started deloading, cns kinda shot, was woken up probably 11 times during previous nights sleep, took grandpa to the docs and had to wait for 4 hours next to sick people, then crammed cell bio for tomorrow's exam, ate my meals, and had an absolute shit workout.

Pre workout meal didn't digest, felt nauseous, flat, not really strong, but finished the entire session.

Sometimes just showing up and getting through it gives you as good of a feeling as killing it [emoji846]

I'm weird when it comes to my psyche before working out. We all have those off days, when we push through, but mentally, I have to be in the right spot. I set my carbs, protein intake and digestive point right where I need to be to avoid a crash. Then I take my caffeine, BCAA's and arrive at the gym. I get my playlist set and I sit to the side, sipping my last cup of coffee going over mentally what my workout will be. When I feel mentally pumped, I get up and hit it. LOL. At my age, I figure I have to make every workout count to it's full potential. Never know how many intense ones I have left in me before something breaks at age 50 plus, so I make them count.

that's my wife

I would leave her, but then men with guns would kidnap me and throw me in a cage (with impunity) if I refused to continue working 12 hours a day to 'keep her in a lifestyle to which she is accustomed'... which is basically lying around, eating snacks, and spending all my money on more snacks.

You're so full of shit!! :D:D:D

I know those days.....get to the gym and it's like nothing is in sync. Now this probably sounds stupid.....but on those days I decide if it's this bad...let's make it worse and I usually end up doing legs as it's one of the sessions I have the most love/hate relationship with.

But the reasoning behind it is that I usually still have a good workout....and I walk out of the gym feeling really good knowing that I don't have to train them again for a few days! Now that's a mood enhancer. :D

I'm weird when it comes to my psyche before working out. We all have those off days, when we push through, but mentally, I have to be in the right spot. I set my carbs, protein intake and digestive point right where I need to be to avoid a crash. Then I take my caffeine, BCAA's and arrive at the gym. I get my playlist set and I sit to the side, sipping my last cup of coffee going over mentally what my workout will be. When I feel mentally pumped, I get up and hit it. LOL. At my age, I figure I have to make every workout count to it's full potential. Never know how many intense ones I have left in me before something breaks at age 50 plus, so I make them count.

Meanwhile I don't even know what I'm going to train before I get to the gym.:eek:

you're engaged to be married right?

well... can't say you weren't warned

Yes I am, and I have waited this long to pull the trigger because of the things you talk about! I have thought about it long and hard, trust me I was/am very hesitant!! We have a child and don't see myself being with anyone else so I figure its time.

Would a prenup actually do anything if things did go south at some point? We are both in the understanding that nothing is perfect and know that we both have to put in work to have a good relationship. We have been together for 7 years now, anything that is good takes a lot of work, RIGHT?

Yes I am, and I have waited this long to pull the trigger because of the things you talk about! I have thought about it long and hard, trust me I was/am very hesitant!! We have a child and don't see myself being with anyone else so I figure its time.

Would a prenup actually do anything if things did go south at some point? We are both in the understanding that nothing is perfect and know that we both have to put in work to have a good relationship. We have been together for 7 years now, anything that is good takes a lot of work, RIGHT?

Yes, and no. It depends. All the women I've dated throughout my life took a lot of work and understanding and patience, except one. I considered her my "soulmate" we just clicked in every aspect and it was effortless. I let her get away, because I was at a stage of life, I had been married from 19-34 and wanted to play. Couldn't hurt her like that, so I let her go. But it was effortless being with her. All the rest? Some were good and some bad, but all were in pain in the ass in one aspect or more. LOL

It blows my mind the way people interact on instagram. Some girl flashing her ass is the pic and some dude comments “mad I’d love to eat your asshole!”. You can go right to the commenters profile and see all kinds of pics of his wife and kids and such. What a strange world.

Would a prenup actually do anything if things did go south at some point?

nope

We are both in the understanding that nothing is perfect and know that we both have to put in work to have a good relationship. We have been together for 7 years now, anything that is good takes a lot of work, RIGHT?

no (breadwinning) man who thinks 'long and hard' about marriage will actually go through with it.

you abandon your equal partnership to sit underneath the sword of Damocles

It blows my mind the way people interact on instagram. Some girl flashing her ass is the pic and some dude comments “mad I’d love to eat your asshole!”. You can go right to the commenters profile and see all kinds of pics of his wife and kids and such. What a strange world.

Yeah, that shit blows my mind!!! Its like because it was said on social media its not real life or didn't mean anything!! FUCK THAT

no (breadwinning) man who thinks 'long and hard' about marriage will actually go through with it.

you abandon your equal partnership to sit underneath the sword of Damocles

Sadly, I have learned this the hard way in life

Sadly, I have learned this the hard way in life

sorry to hear that

i bet the male self-sacrificial frenzy to get married looks even crazier from your perspective than it does from mine... as you've actually been through it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear