over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Daily Thoughts

There is some woman probably in her early 60's at my gym that is basically stalking/following me around throughout my work out. She lifts her shirt up looking in my direction, hoping I would notice and look. She always talks to me about nonsense and literally every time I glance in her direction, she smiles as if I am purposely looking for her. It's really becoming a pain. Somehow, no matter what time I am at the gym, she is usually there. Other's have complained similarly too. She is nice but it's really taking away from my work out when I have to find ways to avoid her.
I can think of something you can add to your bucket list...[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

GILF????

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

GILF????

Better not increase your test dose while she's doing this. You know how that stuff affects things. When I increase mine....I start noticing women that I wouldn't normally even turn my head to look at.

Better not increase your test dose while she's doing this. You know how that stuff affects things. When I increase mine....I start noticing women that I wouldn't normally even turn my head to look at.

hormones/pheromones

no joke!
some crazy shit if you pay attention

we truly are basic animals. lol

Man I woke up this morning and I stretched - looked in the mirror and said "DAAAAMMM - I feel a lot more like I do now than I did then!!!!"

:eek::confused::eek: :D:D:D

A couple people sent me cakes/cup cakes for my birthday... If you know me well enough to send me something for my birthday, you should know me well enough NOT to send me cakes/cupcakes.

Send me a birthday steak if anything.

A couple people sent me cakes/cup cakes for my birthday... If you know me well enough to send me something for my birthday, you should know me well enough NOT to send me cakes/cupcakes.

I would be legitimately be happy if someone sent me a few lbs of top sirloin as a birthday gift.

I take a lot of shit for refusing to eat sugar. Then people assume that means I only eat plain chicken all the time.

Send me those cupcakes and I will make sure they are destroyed.

Uhhh what??

It’s some deep shit man - ask techno or LS - they are riding my wave.

Or just toke a J and let it marinate in your grey matter. Your “a-ha” moment will come. (And no - I don’t mean Take On Me) :D

I take a lot of shit for refusing to eat sugar. Then people assume that means I only eat plain chicken all the time.

I remember sitting in the lobby of my gym drinking grape juice post workout, and the old guy who knew me in there came up to me shocked that I was drinking so much grape juice.

"It's all going to go your tummy you know"

"Mhmm"

I remember sitting in the lobby of my gym drinking grape juice post workout, and the old guy who knew me in there came up to me shocked that I was drinking so much grape juice.

"It's all going to go your tummy you know"

"Mhmm"

You should have strangled him and right before the lifeforce left his corpse whispered “this is for using the word tummy”

You should have strangled him and right before the lifeforce left his corpse whispered “this is for using the word tummy”
LOL

He's a nice guy. Always in there doing physical therapy.

As much as the bodybuilder side of me gets annoyed at this stuff. Most people mean well I think; they just don't know what they are talking about.

People talk just to talk these days. I got family members who say stupid shit like

"Gee, your face changed so much since you started working out. That can't be healthy"

My face changed because I went from being 15 to being in my 20s ya dipshit.

Like My Aunt, who was lookin at all my veins telling me I better go get those checked out!

Like My Aunt, who was lookin at all my veins telling me I better go get those checked out!

If you really want to freak her out just say “oh auntie - there is nothing to worry about. I did that on purpose. I’ve been wanting to try heroin and all the junkies I’ve been hanging out with are always saying they can’t find veins. You know how competitive I am - I want to be the best damn junkie ever!!” :D

No matter how many times I've seen the movie Rudy I always cry in the end.... it's the fuckin' music i'm tellin' ya'!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws