over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pro Muscle Daily Thoughts

It’s tough love with discipline that’s needed everyday, nobody likes to be told what to do. Asking is much more likely to get the desired result. Tough decisions and follow through may be frightening when dealing with a tough issue but that’s exactly where true growth begins.

InTheArena95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Bud Light dilly dilly commercials are fucking retarded..... wtf is dilly dilly anyway???

Nauseating: People on facebook who stop and "get serious" for a moment and then write some novel length essay about something political or sexual harassment. Even worse, the people who like those posts.

Fatass co workers giving me shit everyday for taking 4 chicken breasts and 4 servings of green beans to work everyday.

Dont you get tired of that?

does that taste good?

I could never do that.

I do weight watchers and i get to eat whatever i want (and shes 5'6 160lbs)

Muscleegg Cake Batter is freaking deeeeelicious!!!

Nauseating: People on facebook who stop and "get serious" for a moment and then write some novel length essay about something political or sexual harassment. Even worse, the people who like those posts.

I am all for equality and people who have done bad in the past should be punished. But it's getting to the point if you flirted with a girl in your office a few months back you may need to be worried :eek: I was just watching a liberal/feminist march video and someone interviewing them and it was embarassing. People please don't turn this post into a platform for your political views.

NH I found out the girl in that music video dated Justin Bieber :eek:

I am all for equality and people who have done bad in the past should be punished. But it's getting to the point if you flirted with a girl in your office a few months back you may need to be worried :eek: I was just watching a liberal/feminist march video and someone interviewing them and it was embarassing. People please don't turn this post into a platform for your political views.

im pretty much the only guy in any of my circles who hasn't had a girl do a 'me too' thing about :eek:

guess that's what I get for keeping my hands to myself all these years

my conscience is clear

I thought #metoo was like a hashtag for agreeing with someone about an experience;

So like you go get sushi and find out you love California rolls but have never tried it until today.

People would comment and include #metoo in there to agree with the experience.

I'm 100% srs. I had no fukin clue it was about rape or sexual assault.

It is a very good thing I never brought this up in front of anyone...one of the many perils of not being on any social media platform. No idea what half this shit is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I once had a metoo occurrence but even as a kid in high school I didn't freak out about it. I had my speech teacher make a hit on me, offered oral sex and started to rub my shoulders. I told him I wasn't into that and then that was the end of it. I never told anymore about it, I liked him as a teacher and didn't want to ruin his career. I hoped he wouldn't try it again. He didn't hurt me or anything. Within a month or so he tried it again on another high school boy and he must have gone straight to the authorities. He was gone the next day and they pretty much ran him out of town. He ended up moving to San Francisco and opened up a florist shop!

That stuff happens to guys too.

I once had a metoo occurrence but even as a kid in high school I didn't freak out about it. I had my speech teacher make a hit on me, offered oral sex and started to rub my shoulders. I told him I wasn't into that and then that was the end of it. I never told anymore about it, I liked him as a teacher and didn't want to ruin his career. I hoped he wouldn't try it again. He didn't hurt me or anything. Within a month or so he tried it again on another high school boy and he must have gone straight to the authorities. He was gone the next day and they pretty much ran him out of town. He ended up moving to San Francisco and opened up a florist shop!

I used to have one of my high school teachers rub my shoulders in class all the time....although she never went further than that and some occasional comments.

She was actually pretty good looking.....only thing was that one of her arms from the forearm down was disfigured....I think a birth defect.

Looked like a small club and kind of freaked me out.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I cant even count how many times girls at bars have grabbed my arms or ass - and one even shoved her fist into my ass while I was wearing thin shorts.

Imagine if I did that to her...

I think it's pretty much common sense and there shouldn't be a debate. Everyone knows forceful rape is terrible. Unwanted advances shouldn't be ruining someone's life though.

I keep saying if you're a feminist, then you better not expect the guy to pay for you on dates. They lose all credibility right there.

WTF is #metoo????? And LS - WTF is a "thirsty 9" ???? It wasn't that long ago that I had to ask my wife what the hell people put a pound sign in front of everything for.

damn it I am trying to use FB more for work - but I seriously feel like EVERY time I try - I take a deep breath and log on and.........

BAMMMM !!!! I can literally FEEL my life force leaving me!!!!

The stupidity is strong.. I read things and as I am trying to uncross my eyes I realize that maybe I AM a freaking rocket surgeon !!!!

Edit : I just re-read my first sentence and it seems a little contradictory to the last :eek::eek:

Last edited:
And LS - WTF is a "thirsty 9" ????

young men in my generation are extremely thirsty (horny).

women seem to judge their degree of attractiveness by the degree of attractiveness of men who will fuck them (not commit to them).

IE, if an extremely attractive man will fuck her, then she must be extremely attractive.

however, we know this not to always be the case... as even very attractive men go through dry spells on occasion, and will use a fat chick as a slump buster every now and again.

this leaves said fat chick thinking she is an 8 or a 9, because a handsome and desperate man pumped and dumped her one night and made sure no one knew.

as such, fat girl will wander through life, looking at men who are in her league or even slightly above her with disgust....as again... she thinks she's a 9.

I used to have one of my high school teachers rub my shoulders in class all the time....although she never went further than that and some occasional comments.

She was actually pretty good looking.....only thing was that one of her arms from the forearm down was disfigured....I think a birth defect.

Looked like a small club and kind of freaked me out.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I had the same experience with a teacher. To bad it was a dude but hey an +A is an +A am I right? ;)

Last edited:
I had the same experience with a teacher. To bad it was a dude but hey an +A is an +A am I right? ;)

LOL. In my case the guy teacher didn't even offer me an A!

I also had a run in with a Hollywood actor that turned out to be gay and tried to put the moves on me. I guess I should have known something was up when he asked me if I would like to lift with him at the gym.:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131