over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein powder mixed with water

I mix my protein shake with water and add big spoon of honey, it taste awesome.

Man I remember when almond milk was the latest craze. I got a jug of it and didn't bother reading the nutritional value label. It had no protein in it, I was like who the fuck drinks this shit.instead of water like no protein....what's the point.

Man I remember when almond milk was the latest craze. I got a jug of it and didn't bother reading the nutritional value label. It had no protein in it, I was like who the fuck drinks this shit.instead of water like no protein....what's the point.

Yeah seriously 😂 You can't even make a good cup of tea with it. Comes out like piss water

Whole milk or nothing and definitely just water for my protein shakes.

Attachments

• 1706770300825.jpeg
    1706770300825.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1
You can instantly reduce the froth/foam associated with shaking or blending your shakes if you add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil prior. Plus it adds some healthy fats. Try it. I think it was RyRoid that recommended this back in the day?

If you tolerate lactose:
1 x 11.5 oz bottle vanilla Fairlife (30g protein).
1 x 5.3 oz container of Oikos Triple Zero greek yogurt (15g protein).
3 oz orange juice.
Blend = 45g total protein (only 2.5g fat & maybe 8g carbs).
Tastes like a creamsicle.

For the first time in my life, I mixed my protein powder with water today. I used myprotein salted caramel.

It wasn’t too bad! After I first mixed it, it was pretty foamy then it started to seperate. My main reason for doing this is I’m trying to figure out if milk is upsetting my stomach. View attachment 191370View attachment 191371
If you drink a protein shake too soon after your workout, it can upset your stomach. Wait 30-60 minutes to let your body switch from 'exercise mode' to 'digestion mode' for better nutrient absorption. That's an effective way to avoid stomach discomfort.

I mix mine with egg whites. 250G Egg whites per scoop. Easy way to get 50G of protein.

Im gonna be real, I didn’t even know people were mixing their protein with milk or whatever the hell people are talking about here.

Adding milk is for casuals 😂
I’m with you. Started reading this thread and was like “wtf.. everyone doesn’t use water.” 😂

I’ve never made or gotten a plan that says 50g whey with milk. Even Arnold knew better “milk is for babies” back in Pumping iron.

If you need milk you’re using the wrong protein IMO. It’s not the 90’s or 2000’s anymore. Lol

True Nutrition is the only way I go these days. With water just to clarify. LOL

I love mine with milk. I also mix powdered oats and egg whites as well.

You can instantly reduce the froth/foam associated with shaking or blending your shakes if you add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil prior. Plus it adds some healthy fats. Try it. I think it was RyRoid that recommended this back in the day?
Dante too, early on. Optimum ProComplex55 and EVOO… late nineties, early 2000’s.

I love mine with milk.
Me too. I’m not sure why people are shitting on milk all of the sudden. I use 500ml skim milk for the taste but also get an extra 19 grams of protein and 27.5 grams of carbs in my shake. I can see why you wouldn’t use it in a pre contest setting or if your intolerant but since when did milk become such a bad thing in a gaining phase?

Water and hand blender here for basic protein shake.

I make batches (like 30x 32oz Mason jars) in Vitamix monthly in water for my green/veggie and protein smoothies. Freeze and thaw 4-5 at a time, add more water to top off, shake and drink.

Maybe on a rare fun occasion I'll do almond or whole milk and some fruit but I'm a basic efficient white bitch when it comes to stuff like this.

I don’t like cleaning the blender.

My “crazy effort” of a shake would be 5oz water/5oz fairlife skim, vanilla bday cake whey from dynamatize, a heaping tablespoon of PB2 powder.

You gotta shake like a motherfucker though. And don’t let the sippy lid pop loose. Or you gonna get shake everywhere lol

I usually do protein powder, white rice (easily digestible), organic natural peanut butter, stevia packet, and water. It tastes pretty good and I digest it really well!

I rarely do complex carbs. I only used a little to stay fuller longer when I was dieting down.

I don’t like cleaning the blender.

My “crazy effort” of a shake would be 5oz water/5oz fairlife skim, vanilla bday cake whey from dynamatize, a heaping tablespoon of PB2 powder.

You gotta shake like a motherfucker though. And don’t let the sippy lid pop loose. Or you gonna get shake everywhere lol

Hand blender. Mix in glass. Just run it under water after. It's the one appliance I keep on the shelves next to the protein (long/slim takes up little room). I only get real stuff out to make big batches monthly.

water, heavy cream, whole egg(s), if carbs needed baby rice, and protein powder of choice

Half water / half sugar free almond milk, the almond milk adds a nice taste and texture for me.

Outside of protein powder, because I'm mostly keto, all my fiber goes in this drink.

2 TB's chia seeds, 2 TB's hemp seeds, 2 TB's flax-seeds + frozen berries.

I have not drank milk in who know how long. Nothing inside me makes me want to drink anything squirted out of the tit of a cow. I have been drinking almond milk in place and cannot say I miss milk one bit. Add your protein to almond milk and you will not miss milk.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws