over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo 2.0: Taking it to the Next Level

Trained last night. Starting to use some REAL weight now, will be going up 10lbs each workout if I hit all 5 reps for all 5 sets without failing. That is the goal. Hit all reps, then move up the following workout. If I fail, I will have to work at that weight till I hit my goal before increasing again. Should be interesting to see where I start to max out over the next few weeks.

I am eating clean 5 days a week, around 3500cals. Weekends I don't eat as clean but I try to eat less cals around 2500 but if I have a cheat meal that pushes me back up. I went hiking this past weekend but with labor day I did overeat. Forgot to weigh myself this morning to see where I am sitting.

I am keeping the drugs simple. Sticking to my 100mg TRT weekly and the 2iu HGH daily.

I have a coupe vials of Igf1-Lr3. May use 100mcgs postworkout, on training days only, to aid recovery and nutrition partitioning postworkout. Immediately postworkout I have a whey shake. Then eat about 45mins later.

Sounds like a good plan. Just remember.....DON'T SET OFF THE LUNK ALARM!:p

Trained last night.....

I am keeping the drugs simple. Sticking to my 100mg TRT weekly and the 2iu HGH daily.

I have a coupe vials of Igf1-Lr3. May use 100mcgs postworkout, on training days only, to aid recovery and nutrition partitioning postworkout. Immediately postworkout I have a whey shake. Then eat about 45mins later.

when you take MK677, what time is convenient to you, which form is it, sublingual, caps or tabs?

Sounds like a good plan. Just remember.....DON'T SET OFF THE LUNK ALARM!:p
Lol, I trained again on Friday. So far so good, I actually like the gym. There are 3 smith machines so on busy days I may have to wait 10mins for one but Fridays it is pretty empty.

Rambo, did you decide whether or not you’re adding deca to your test?
I’m really getting great results off 300mg sustanon with 150mg deca.

Rambo, did you decide whether or not you’re adding deca to your test?

I’m really getting great results off 300mg sustanon with 150mg deca.
I decided not to and will just stick to TRT 100mg test cyp. I have only added 2iu HGH, creatine, whey, amino acids, and adjusted diet as explained a few posts back. Oh yea and started training of course lol!

Trained last night, starting to push the weights into some real numbers that are going to test my strength!

I decided not to and will just stick to TRT 100mg test cyp. I have only added 2iu HGH, creatine, whey, amino acids, and adjusted diet as explained a few posts back. Oh yea and started training of course lol!

Trained last night, starting to push the weights into some real numbers that are going to test my strength!

Did you read the study on HGH, metformin, and DHEA, lengthening telomeres and reversing aging?

Let me know if you want to run a log on FLASHTROPIN HGH.
I’ll ask FLASH to hook you up.

Last edited:
Did you read the study on HGH, metformin, and DHEA, lengthening telomeres and reversing aging?

Let me know if you want to run a log on FLASHTROPIN HGH.

I’ll ask FLASH to hook you up.

No I haven't read that study. I am curious to see what DHEA can do. I do see a sponsor here now has a test and DHEA blend. However, as far as I understand if taking exogenous testosterone, DHEA may be useless since I thought its use is related to increasing endogenous hormones. I am not well versed on DHEA, its use, or functions.

I'd be interested in running the flashtropin HGH, I can run it at 4iu a day and see what it can do for me since everything else will remain a constant (TRT, diet, and training).

No I haven't read that study. I am curious to see what DHEA can do. I do see a sponsor here now has a test and DHEA blend. However, as far as I understand if taking exogenous testosterone, DHEA may be useless since I thought its use is related to increasing endogenous hormones. I am not well versed on DHEA, its use, or functions.

I'd be interested in running the flashtropin HGH, I can run it at 4iu a day and see what it can do for me since everything else will remain a constant (TRT, diet, and training).

I always thought DHEA made you break out and was bad for the prostate? I’m not sure though. I don’t know how that hormone adds to longevity. HGH and metformin we all knew helped anti-aging. The lengthening of telomeres is very exciting!

I’ll contact FLASH about the FLASHTROPIN HGH now and let you know. 💪

I added 50mg of deca to my weekly 100mg TRT dose this week. Noticed an improvement in libido which happens with low deca for me but the complete opposite (deca dick) happens if I take too much. The weights keep going up, its getting tougher but I am still increasing 5-10lbs on squats, shrugs, and rows. I failed on bench press and overhead press so I will need to work on improving next week. I was worried about my left shoulder which has been aching in the front under the shoulder blade area for 2 weeks. Might of been the reason I didn't push on pressing even though I wasn't feeling it too much. I felt it hard on a warmup set of front raises. Seems to be healing so I will give it a bit more time. I have been ecstatic about my progress on squats but now shit is getting heavy and straining my back a bit, may start wearing my rogue lifting belt but I will be a total douche with a belt on at a planet fitness lol. They haven't kicked me out yet. Most people look like beginners, not many douchebags, well other then me lol! [emoji4]

Thegreytops are phenomenal! The HGH is working really well, feels like I am on tons of gear but without sides, all I am taking is 100mg test cyp and added 100mg deca the last 2 weeks. Results have been great with this alone and the HGH. I will never use high doses of AAS again, will stick to TRT 100mg test cyp and play with low doses of deca, npp, or test prop when needing a boost. 2iu HGH every AM after my morning shower. I am at the same weight and size I was taking a gram of gear or more. I now see why the older guys always preached HGH helping them take less gear, it has become a staple for me!

Thegreytops are phenomenal! The HGH is working really well, feels like I am on tons of gear but without sides, all I am taking is 100mg test cyp and added 100mg deca the last 2 weeks. Results have been great with this alone and the HGH. I will never use high doses of AAS again, will stick to TRT 100mg test cyp and play with low doses of deca, npp, or test prop when needing a boost. 2iu HGH every AM after my morning shower. I am at the same weight and size I was taking a gram of gear or more. I now see why the older guys always preached HGH helping them take less gear, it has become a staple for me!
Is there a change in your energy levels from the HGH?

Nope, no lethargy I have noticed from 2iu daily. Its a clean HGH, no sides to speak of other then the usual swelling in the hands and feet a bit.

You are lucky. 2iu destroys my energy levels. I have tried genotrope and greytops recently and both were impossible for me to run. The better the hgh the worse I am. I would love to run about 4-5iu for 6 months. Even 1iu genotrope was unbearable after it built up over the week :eek::D Plus it's annoying because I can tell I am a good responder as even within 5 days of a tiny dose I could see changes.

Did you see your latest movie?

Here's my review from the "Movies to Watch" thtread:

Saw "Rambo:Last Blood". Was it the best movie in the Rambo series?......no. Does it get two thumbs up from me for excessive gratuitous violence?....You bet it does! It also had some really good timing when they used The Doors song "One in Five"....." Five to one baby, one in five.....no one here gets out alive" They play the song as Rambo is killing evil drug cartel/prostitution ring guys in the underground tunnels he dug underneath the ranch he owns in Arizona. Why would he need underground tunnels beneath his ranch? BECAUSE HE'S JOHN FUCKING RAMBO.....THAT'S WHY! LOL. Rambo just never knows when he might have to kill 30 or 40guys, and underground tunnels can be quite useful for this purpose. Anyway.....if you are a fan of Rambo movies....go see it.

You are lucky. 2iu destroys my energy levels. I have tried genotrope and greytops recently and both were impossible for me to run. The better the hgh the worse I am. I would love to run about 4-5iu for 6 months. Even 1iu genotrope was unbearable after it built up over the week :eek::D Plus it's annoying because I can tell I am a good responder as even within 5 days of a tiny dose I could see changes.
I was the same but this go around I have not noticed any lethargy. I think it may be because I am not using AAS any longer other then TRT and the low dose deca I started recently, I felt like all the sides I was experiencing before have went away. Most of it must've been AAS related honestly, even my stomach issues are gone!!

Saw "Rambo:Last Blood". Was it the best movie in the Rambo series?......no. Does it get two thumbs up from me for excessive gratuitous violence?....You bet it does! It also had some really good timing when they used The Doors song "One in Five"....." Five to one baby, one in five.....no one here gets out alive" They play the song as Rambo is killing evil drug cartel/prostitution ring guys in the underground tunnels he dug underneath the ranch he owns in Arizona. Why would he need underground tunnels beneath his ranch? BECAUSE HE'S JOHN FUCKING RAMBO.....THAT'S WHY! LOL. Rambo just never knows when he might have to kill 30 or 40guys, and underground tunnels can be quite useful for this purpose. Anyway.....if you are a fan of Rambo movies....go see it.
Haha. I will be seeing it soon hopefully.

He had the tunnels built by El Chapo’s guys.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear