over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw fertile eggs reduce myostatin...

not looking to derail this thread but on some of the hair loss forums guys say they use myo-t12 bought off amazon with good results for hair loss and for muscle.

any thoughts?

not looking to derail this thread but on some of the hair loss forums guys say they use myo-t12 bought off amazon with good results for hair loss and for muscle.

any thoughts?

Eating raw egg whites alone causes biotin deficiency which may result in hair loss. Eating raw yolks is not a problem because they are rich in biotin. The trick is to separate the yolks from whites, eat the yolks raw, then cook the whites, which neutralizes avidin. Avidin is a sugar and protein containing molecule which binds to biotin, preventing it from falling into its receptor.

You can actually hatch these fertilized eggs if you like.

It is best if the eggs are 10 days old or less.

Even some eggs that do NOT say fertilized but say free range can be hatched.

Eating raw egg whites alone causes biotin deficiency which may result in hair loss. Eating raw yolks is not a problem because they are rich in biotin. The trick is to separate the yolks from whites, eat the yolks raw, then cook the whites, which neutralizes avidin. Avidin is a sugar and protein containing molecule which binds to biotin, preventing it from falling into its receptor.

There is no reason to cook the egg whites if they are consumed with their yolk. The yolk has more than enough biotin to replace the biotin bound by the active avidin in the raw egg white.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran this diet for 15 days once as an experiment. My workouts were not effected, I didn't lose any muscle and I lost almost 14lbs of fat. I started at about 244lbs and finished holding a nice lean 232lbs after my water normalized. Interestingly enough I expected to be much hungrier.

Diet:

6am: 4 raw fertilized eggs with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

8am: 2 raw fertilized eggs with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

10am: 2 raw fertilized eggs with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

Noon: 2 raw fertilized eggs, large mixed greens salad with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

3pm: 2 raw fertilized eggs with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

5pm: 2 raw fertilized eggs with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

7pm: 2 fertilized eggs, large mixed greens salad with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

9pm: 2 raw fertilized eggs with 8 tabs Beverly Ultra40 (desiccated liver)

I came across this diet through a retired professional male ballet dancer that had been sent to Vince Gironda to get cleaned up for opening night back when Gironda was still "The Trainer of the Stars". Vince's desiccated liver isn't available, so I substituted it with Beverly's Ultra40.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is not reason to cook the egg whites is they are consumed with their yolk. The yolk has more than enough biotin to replace the biotin bound by the active avidin in the raw egg white.

I read that even though the yolks contain enough biotin to make up for the amount of avidin in the whites, cooking them wipes out all of the avidin, providing all available biotin. Eating the whole egg long-term may still lead to a slight biotin deficiency.

Last edited:
I read that even though the yolks contain enough biotin to make up for the amount of avidin in the whites, cooking them wipes out all of the avidin, providing all available biotin. Eating the whole egg long-term may still lead to a slight biotin deficiency.
For about the last 14 years I've been consuming a minimum of 8-12 whole raw eggs a day. I wonder if there's a way to test for low biotin levels.

I've been eating raw eggs all my life, I'll be 60 later this year and I still have hair - though it's getting pretty thin. :D

Dr Carlon Colker (writer for Muscular Development for over 10 years) has been promoting a product called MyoT12 or some shit like that. Its very expensive but he claims it lowers myostatin. Im always skeptical of supplements that make outrageous claims like that. Too much snake oil in the bodybuilding world.

Dr Carlon Colker (writer for Muscular Development for over 10 years) has been promoting a product called MyoT12 or some shit like that. Its very expensive but he claims it lowers myostatin. Im always skeptical of supplements that make outrageous claims like that. Too much snake oil in the bodybuilding world.

I remember when it was 1st hyped and subsequently released...

$100/month.

People were doing logs and stuff, and getting nothing from it. The response?

"You gotta get 3 tubs, and take it for 3 months in order to see anything!" :eek: :banghead:

Good luck to anyone who decides to try it...

Good luck to even finding an unbiased positive log/review on that shit...

I'll stick to chicken & eggs, thanks. :D

I remember when it was 1st hyped and subsequently released...

$100/month.

People were doing logs and stuff, and getting nothing from it. The response?

"You gotta get 3 tubs, and take it for 3 months in order to see anything!" :eek: :banghead:

Good luck to anyone who decides to try it...

Good luck to even finding an unbiased positive log/review on that shit...

I'll stick to chicken & eggs, thanks. :D

When i was 14 years old in the 90s i remember reading about a supplement called "Hot Stuff". It was supposed to perform miracles also lol.

do you just crack the eggs into a cup and drink them or what?

I feel like I would instantly throw it back up....

do you just crack the eggs into a cup and drink them or what?

I feel like I would instantly throw it back up....

I open one egg at a time, separate the white into a bowl, and drop the yolk straight from the shell into my mouth, pop open the yolk with my tongue, and drink it. Hahahaha...pretty disgusting right? :D

This diet is cutting me up fast. This is day #3. My gh stomach bloat is totally gone. Stomach is flat as a board. The water retention in my face is gone. Excellent diet to lean out for the summer.

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get fertilized eggs in FL besides Trader Joes?

The closest one is over 2 hours away.

I wouldn't bother cooking any of the egg. I already do a dozen raw now but would like to switch the the fertilized.

you guys are fucking crazy haha

Anyone know where to get fertilized eggs in FL besides Trader Joes?

The closest one is over 2 hours away.

I wouldn't bother cooking any of the egg. I already do a dozen raw now but would like to switch the the fertilized.

I bet Henry's would have them. Any organic market.

I took a look just now and don't see any Henry's in FL nor Sprouts.

I have called a few health food stores and no luck yet.

I took a look just now and don't see any Henry's in FL nor Sprouts.

I have called a few health food stores and no luck yet.

I have hooked up with a poultry farm for my eggs the last year or so. I pickup about 10-12dozen at a time. It took almost a year to get hooked up. Haha!! They're all different sizes and colors just like it should be. But man do they taste good~

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity