over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw fertile eggs reduce myostatin...

Seems like a high quality fertile egg yolk powder will also do the trick..

"The results indicate that a highigrade handled fertile egg yolk powder, when orally ingested at only a single 10 gram serving size, produces a staggering 46% reduction in serum myostatin in only 12-18 hours, with complete normalization after 24-30 hours."

OK, I just read that study slowly to try and get a good feel for what they're saying. Basically all I came away with is that yes, there is follistatin in the lining of fertile eggs.

I got the impression that the amount of follistatin in 1 egg was generally so low that debulking was necessary in order to reach the egg-equivalent dosage required to significantly lower myostatin. Maybe one of you more industrious types might want clarify this by posting the math long hand. I might be confused.

The purpose of the study seems to be about testing the effectiveness of various extracting techniques for commercial purposes. Immobilization by binding and extracting produced higher finished concentrations than centrifuging for isolating the follistatin from the egg yolk lining.

And the part of the study measuring effectiveness of these extracts in suppressing myostatin in males were done using a very small sampling of subjects. Hardly a study that would get peer group review. And in some of the testing it appeared that the non-responder rate was as high as 30%. So just enough to prove possibilty - and a possible reason to apply for a grant to prove probability.

IDK, maybe I'm reading it all wrong.

The abstract needs to be taken with a grain of salt... Only reason being THE AUTHOR - Carlon Colker.

This abstract came out prior to him pimping his $100/tub (remember, you gotta buy 3 tubs to SEE anything!) powdered debulked fertilized egg yolk supplement MyoT12...

I was way excited about the product back maybe 3 years ago when it was released, but then the logs and reviews started coming in. Still yet to find one good review from an unbiased source (Think I saw a good review by one of the Gracies on bb.com - BTW, he's sponsored by MyoT12).

Personally, until I see otherwise, I'd rather eat a dozen fertilized eggs a day than buy any of Colkers snake oil. I think eating a dozen whole eggs will have a significantly higher positive impact on my body (folllistatin, protien, healthy fats, vitamins & minerals, etc...) than 10 grams of some processed crap that has yet to show any kind of meaningful benefit (real world results, not an abstract by the guy pimping the product).

The abstract needs to be taken with a grain of salt... Only reason being THE AUTHOR - Carlon Colker.

This abstract came out prior to him pimping his $100/tub (remember, you gotta buy 3 tubs to SEE anything!) powdered debulked fertilized egg yolk supplement MyoT12...

I was way excited about the product back maybe 3 years ago when it was released, but then the logs and reviews started coming in. Still yet to find one good review from an unbiased source (Think I saw a good review by one of the Gracies on bb.com - BTW, he's sponsored by MyoT12).

Personally, until I see otherwise, I'd rather eat a dozen fertilized eggs a day than buy any of Colkers snake oil. I think eating a dozen whole eggs will have a significantly higher positive impact on my body (folllistatin, protien, healthy fats, vitamins & minerals, etc...) than 10 grams of some processed crap that has yet to show any kind of meaningful benefit (real world results, not an abstract by the guy pimping the product).

I agree with you

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Seems like a high quality fertile egg yolk powder will also do the trick..

"The results indicate that a highigrade handled fertile egg yolk powder, when orally ingested at only a single 10 gram serving size, produces a staggering 46% reduction in serum myostatin in only 12-18 hours, with complete normalization after 24-30 hours."

Seems like that's what Colker wants you to believe...

I believe there's a reason that his crap has been around for 3+ years, yet no Pro worth a lick will put their name on it (and you know some of them are willing to put their names on just about anything), nevermind admit to actually using it.

I also know there are numerous legitimate peer-reviewed studies and research being performed and published on effectively reducing reducing myostatin levels in both animals and humans via a myriad of mechanisms (follistatin, myo-HMP, myostatin antibodies, shit - even creatine) showing tangiable results.

Now if I were a Pro (definitely not BTW :D), my hard earned $ would follow the peer-reviewed science, not the supplement manufacturer's abstract.

Last edited:
Seems like that's what Colker wants you to believe...

I believe there's a reason that his crap has been around for 3+ years, yet no Pro worth a lick will put their name on it (and you know some of them are willing to put their names on just about anything), nevermind admit to actually using it.

I also know there are numerous legitimate peer-reviewed studies and research being performed and published on effectively reducing reducing myostatin levels in both animals and humans via a myriad of mechanisms (follistatin, myo-HMP, myostatin antibodies, shit - even creatine) showing tangiable results.

Now if I were a Pro (definitely not BTW :D), my hard earned $ would follow the peer-reviewed science, not the supplement manufacturer's abstract.

True. Atleast you know what you're getting when you buy fertile eggs and consume them. To believe that a supplement company extracted the active follistatin at all, let alone without destroy its integrity, is a long shot at best.

Here's a study strictly on follistatin in non-human primates

**broken link removed**

I know it's not really what you're looking for, but it's better than colker.

Here's a study strictly on follistatin in non-human primates

**broken link removed**

I know it's not really what you're looking for, but it's better than colker.

I've actually read that study before...

This is exactly what I was referring to as far as real science being out there in plain sight if you're willing to look for it.

It wouldn't shock me in the least if it were to come out that top pro's not only are using myostatin inhibitors today, but have been at it for at least a little bit...

And I doubt it's powdered yolks ;)

Check out the article at the bottom of this link. An elderly women was dying. The doctor had her eat as many raw regs as she could as often as possible. It healed her.

I can tell this raw egg diet is making a difference in my body. I was on a no fat diet before. The added fat and cholesterol is helping my body process the hormones I take alot better. I keep getting massive erections; much harder and larger than before. My muscles are incredibly full. Energy is way up!

The Health Benefits of Raw Eggs

Last edited:
JJB1 -

Great read that last article!

Tons of interesting info, I'm sold! Headed to trader joes later this evening to pick up a some cartons.

I may do something similar to ojs, but may incorporate 1/2 scoop of wpi and water with each serving of eggs.

I am adding atleast 6 whole eggs per day to my diet. I was at 4 but upping to 6. I may do 12 some days... if budget wasn't an issue I would do 6x2 every day. But mine are just standard free range ones.

I'm actually getting to where I enjoy the raw yolk taste. It's funny though...everytime I drop one in my mouth and pop it with my tongue, I fear a little baby chick will be in my mouth. Hahaha... :D

I'm actually getting to where I enjoy the raw yolk taste. It's funny though...everytime I drop one in my mouth and pop it with my tongue, I fear a little baby chick will be in my mouth. Hahaha... :D

Everytime I start eating raw egg I build up an allergic reaction to it. I have done it 3 times now. If I drink them everyday within a few weeks I start getting really itchy all over and start getting red blotches/rash on my body. Then after a few days of not having them it disappears. This has happened 3 times so I know it is the eggs. I can start feeling tingles over my body in the first week of drinking them. Thats why I just have them cooked now... on a rare occasion I will drink them.

It's late and I have had alot of food but need a snack prebed but want a quick one and got no powder till Monday so 6 raw whole egges for me then. JJ if I get another rash I am gonna blame you! :D Great info by the way.

Last edited:
Why are we referring to them as fertilized? What does that mean different from any egg in.a carton?

Why are we referring to them as fertilized? What does that mean different from any egg in.a carton?

Fertile eggs have the potential to turn into baby chicks if you put them in an incubator. The chickens these eggs come from get fucked alot. Hahahaha :eek:

It's late and I have had alot of food but need a snack prebed but want a quick one and got no powder till Monday so 6 raw whole egges for me then. JJ if I get another rash I am gonna blame you! :D Great info by the way.

That one link posted said that raw eggs pull toxins out of your body. Maybe your body is reacting to the detox? It's pulling out those evil tren toxins. ;)

I hope you don't get a rash this time. Good luck! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131