over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real cycle: 7000+ mg a week AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for apology,

No hard feelings, but your post did come across as scathing and facetious whether you meant it or not.
Its difficult if something is taken on face value with no explanation so could see how you could have got wires crossed..
But no worries we are all good:)

And again i have NOT actually taken 7 grams, it was intially suggested, in fact im struggling to get in 5g lol.

And the picture you were commented on was taken after 6 months of poor diet, poor training and partying, was my before pic, so i didnt really expect to "look all that"...

Have seen your pics, yes your a big guy:)

Where is your gym mate if im ever in your neck of woods??

Joe
No probs JW. Just got off on the wrong foot. I am in Queensland Australia. You would be welcome anytime! If you are coming just PM me here and I will give you the specifics. Just stay safe with those doses. It is a gamble with this stuff.

Cheers and go hard!

Where you from mate??

Sorry N.Ireland, I am glad you stayed to post. Thanks for your time, cant wait till see the after pics. I still have all the battle news, even the first ones on A4 and all the gov mags.

I dont know anything about Maldorf, would anyone care to comment on what happened?

I have been to the Dr. before with something related to my gear use, I am curious to know what Maldorf did and what happened.

Here is a link to my post. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37736

If you read through you will see what happend to me back at the end of July. I did some experimenting with Paul B's cycles too. I was aquainted with Marcus over at Anabolic Review board and used to post over there all of the time. Marcus is a great guy. I will not ever blame what happend to me on steroids.It was my choice to use, and apparently my genetics somehow did not match up well with AAS. I never used anything near 7g either, even when doing the blast cycles. In fact my doses were well below what the guy this post is about used. Some of us just cant handle AAS like others.

I know Marcus, he is savy on steroids.

I like yourself cant do big doses, 1g would land me in the hospital with high blood pressure, I use such pussy doses but still get great gains, hell, just 20mg of d-bol gets my weight up alot.....lol
400 to 500mg test a week is more than enough for this guy, I have to diet to keep the same weight, eating the same would increase my weight and I really dont want to be any heavier than I already am.
Being 5'6" and 220 is too much for a 49 year old.
Hell, probably part of the problem with the BP issues.

Thanks for taking the time to send me the link and join the thread.

I know Marcus, he is savy on steroids.

I like yourself cant do big doses, 1g would land me in the hospital with high blood pressure, I use such pussy doses but still get great gains, hell, just 20mg of d-bol gets my weight up alot.....lol
400 to 500mg test a week is more than enough for this guy, I have to diet to keep the same weight, eating the same would increase my weight and I really dont want to be any heavier than I already am.
Being 5'6" and 220 is too much for a 49 year old.
Hell, probably part of the problem with the BP issues.

Thanks for taking the time to send me the link and join the thread.

Glad you found your way over here. Welcome aboard.

Glad you found your way over here. Welcome aboard.

Thanks man, I have been doing some reading and one thing that caught my eye was a drug that they treat opiate abusers which seem to keep LH and FSH going on cycle.
I have never seen that anywhere.
It would take PCT totally out of the equation and shutdown would be a thing of the past.
I just thought that was very interesting, and frightening at the same time...lol

Hey hackskii, nice seeing ya around bro:)

I can't add anything else to this thread that hasn't already been stated. Even through the heated parts of the thread, I found it an interesting read. Lots of good posts here imo, whether you agree or not.

Big Bapper, sorry, I know you asked me a question on page 1, but i've had computer problems at home, and my work connection is sensitive with their security filter:(

I have had the opportunity to see some cycles posted by some strongmen and powerlifters from the board I moderate at, and there are some National and World ranked competitors there posting. As for dosing, it's the same as bodybuilding for many of the users. Some can use small amounts and others can use large amounts, and/or need larger amounts.

I generally do not frown on a some large dose cycles as long as the user is responsible and takes the correct precautions. There is just never anything written in stone when it comes to this stuff, i'll say something is totally safe, but they'll always be somebody that might respond negatively, so responsible trial and error are very important imo, as well as understanding what you are doing and getting into before even starting and taking anything.

I don't turn my head on those that like to 'experiment' as i've learned a ton by doing that myself over the years. However, a lot of the users just wanting to look good for the beach, etc....they can do what they want, and i'll not criticize, but most can get away with low-moderate doses for their intended goals imo.

I agree with what Dante stated in hoping that large dosers never blame the AAS compounds for something they know is a risk, but I think a lot of us are on that same page as well.

I'm kind of all over the place on this reply, as i'm doing it from my job and kind of in a hurry before my lunch break, so I may not have worded some stuff exactly like intended;)

I know that a lot of powerlifters, and again I only can speak for the ones I have collaborated with, will just run between 2-500mg per week as a "cruise dose" between meets. Anywhere between 6-12 weeks, they pick it up A LOT! Again, some do not hardly anything as well.

Because they only have 1-2 meets per year, the higher dosed regimine doesn't effect them too much since it is only a short time that they use those higher doses....much like the young man here that is posting from the UK....btw, nice post my man.

I can give you a typical cycle from one of our members and his lift number totals if anybody wants me too???? He's posted it openly over the board already for all to see. I will not give his name, or maybe even his board name, but he wouldn't mind me posting his stats if anybody finds it of interest to read????

Take it easy, and thanks for the reading:)

BMJ

what a great post jrmuscle

have you read the full thread on uk-muscle?

do all high dose users die a slow and painful death? if so could you name usome of these slow and painful deaths DIRECTLY attributed to AAS usage?

Joe dropped all orals today except proviron and halo.
He hasnt really gotten his shots in so he has not been at the big doses he was trying to get to, just too many jabs.
The cycle will be 6 weeks.

i went and looked, your delusional, this guys kills you. If you havent apologized to him already you should do so.
I need not justify anything to you. I never said I looked better than he did, and you need to go back and read some more. As for my state of mind, perfectly sane...................how's yours? This thread took a turn for the better and you come back in here to stir shit? Crawl back in your hole little boy! Same as JR muscle!

I need not justify anything to you. I never said I looked better than he did, and you need to go back and read some more. As for my state of mind, perfectly sane...................how's yours? This thread took a turn for the better and you come back in here to stir shit? Crawl back in your hole little boy! Same as JR muscle!
lol whats your problem dude.. havent got laid in a while ? get the stick out of your ass.. swear to god everytime i come here your in a piss poor mood LMAO

lol whats your problem dude.. havent got laid in a while ? get the stick out of your ass.. swear to god everytime i come here your in a piss poor mood LMAO

Hey jackass...

Those who matter on this board have Oldfellas back and love him to death. Many of us are reading this thread and I want to be the first to break my silence and say I have read about enough. This has been the single suckiest dip shit thread in months and how it got to this many pages is fucking beyond me.
I cant stand this anymore. Youngmuscle your crossing the line with my friend and I will no longer stand silent about it. Im here now and I will post this fucking thread out of existance untill is is locked up for good.

Fair enough, I really enjoyed the thread. Alott of good information was shared and would like to thank all the guys from other boards that came over to post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members