over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent 2 hour interview with LEE PRIEST

Hard to believe those doses. When the name of the game is to beat everyone else, why wouldn't u run higher doses? Doesn't make sense to me

Hard to believe those doses. When the name of the game is to beat everyone else, why wouldn't u run higher doses? Doesn't make sense to me

That's the thing..He's not out to beat everyone else. He mentioned several times in the interview that he has absolutely nothing else to prove.

If you watch older vids of his on you tube the answer is pretty clear.

which is...?
-JS

Anyone where he's in shape and out of breath just having a convo . That's not 500mg test, 200mg deca week maybe a day. Not to mention gh LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. Guys hands were baseball gloves . Here it's a stupid video and don't know how I found it [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1E0Wo1ewqY[/ame], it's pretty easy to tell though that he's not a low dose guy

Maybe hes telling the truth hes only 4'11.

He competed at like 190 and his stomach on stage was never ever bloated ever.

He has huge arms and big legs. He lacked chest, no glutes. I mean hes exiled from the ifbb. he talks about what he uses why lie about dose

Here's a question I've wondered about.

Lee Priest looks "HUGE", but when you really break it down.... he's about 190lbs of lean mass.

Now, when you compare someone like Lee, to a guy like Ronnie Coleman who has 290lbs of lean mass.... Ronnie has over 100lbs on the guy!

So here's my question.

Is it possible that only supporting 190lbs of muscle mass on a tiny frame requires less total milligrams of steroids, and less calories, than supporting 290lbs of muscle mass on a bigger frame?

Extend this question out.... to a hypothetical example.
Let's say we have a 6'8" guy with a massive, wide skeletal frame. He can theoretically become 360lbs, if he acquired the similar ratio of muscles as Ronnie Coleman, or Lee Priest on his frame.

Would this guy then require MORE steroids than "Big Ron"?

The ultimate question is... are doses related to sheer bodymass, or related to the relative bodymass to your frame?

If the answer is "doses are related to sheer bodymass", then we can assume that guys like Coleman used alot more than Lee Priest would have to use.

Last edited:

I believe him about his dosages. He said he tried 800mg of test with some other stuff, but felt like crap and then cut it in half.

Here's a question I've wondered about.

Lee Priest looks "HUGE", but when you really break it down.... he's about 190lbs of lean mass.

Now, when you compare someone like Lee, to a guy like Ronnie Coleman who has 290lbs of lean mass.... Ronnie has over 100lbs on the guy!

So here's my question.

Is it possible that only supporting 190lbs of muscle mass on a tiny frame requires less total milligrams of steroids, and less calories, than supporting 290lbs of muscle mass on a bigger frame?

Extend this question out.... to a hypothetical example.
Let's say we have a 6'8" guy with a massive, wide skeletal frame. He can theoretically become 360lbs, if he acquired the similar ratio of muscles as Ronnie Coleman, or Lee Priest on his frame.

Would this guy then require MORE steroids than "Big Ron"?

The ultimate question is... are doses related to sheer bodymass, or related to the relative bodymass to your frame?

If the answer is "doses are related to sheer bodymass", then we can assume that guys like Coleman used alot more than Lee Priest would have to use.

of course drugs should be dosed like this.

most medical info on drugs is measured in dose for mg per kg of body weight.

as to the out of breath thing, just think or rather LOOK how much mass that dwarf is supporting. all of that will make you out of breath fast, think about just how much tissue his cardiovascular system has to go through vs a normal person his size.

I really have no thoughts on his drugs use, the guy has been a freak forever. clearly amazing genetics.

Lee guest posed at a show in KC back in the mid to late 90s. I believe he was around 230. He wasn't stage ready, probably a bit like he is in the video above. So if in the late mid to late 90s he was on allllllll the drugs that people think he is on, and people think he's on allllllll these drugs they think he is on now, why isn't he this gigantic mass monster? Would seem to be a waste to do alllll those drugs people thinks he does and to basically be about the same size 10-15 years later. :confused: I believe what he says basically because if you really think about what does he have to gain by lying to a bunch of people he doesn't know or care about.

Lee guest posed at a show in KC back in the mid to late 90s. I believe he was around 230. He wasn't stage ready, probably a bit like he is in the video above. So if in the late mid to late 90s he was on allllllll the drugs that people think he is on, and people think he's on allllllll these drugs they think he is on now, why isn't he this gigantic mass monster? Would seem to be a waste to do alllll those drugs people thinks he does and to basically be about the same size 10-15 years later. :confused: I believe what he says basically because if you really think about what does he have to gain by lying to a bunch of people he doesn't know or care about.

I think his low doses are possible, for a few reasons

A) He has always had amazing genetics for size and shape
B) If my above theory is correct, it wouldn't require extreme doseages to build a 200lb physique. (whereas it might require more for a larger 300lb guy)
C) At this point in his career, I don't think he's trying to prove anything to anyone.
D) He has always loved to train, and been very consistent with training

A 260+ dwarf running out of breath = must lots of gear, let's call everyone a liar.

I fail to find the logic.

I am glad some people also think of doses in relation to overall size and height. A 5'2 guy does not need the same doses to fill out as a 6'1 guy.

There's a lot of angry midgets in this thread.

Lee Priest is the greatest midget bodybuilder of all time, and could beat the Flex Lewis every day.

Of course it's impossible to know if he's lying or not, but as he says in the interview he's one of the most honest troublemaker bodybuilders ever. Why would he lie about his dosing now?

He even calls out Hany for trying to get him to use more drugs.

For a sport that is based on genetics is it that hard to believe that he's got good genetics?

I love to say he's on tons of stuff but he is the genetic offspring of 2 bodybuilders, probably using human grade and eats a SHIT TON of food offseason...being he's like 190...I almost believe him

So he used 400mg test and 200mg deca for most of his cycles over 20 years of improvement. Or did he start on 100mg test and 50mg deca?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws