over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent 2 hour interview with LEE PRIEST

There's a lot of angry midgets in this thread.

Lee Priest is the greatest midget bodybuilder of all time, and could beat the Flex Lewis every day.

Of course it's impossible to know if he's lying or not, but as he says in the interview he's one of the most honest troublemaker bodybuilders ever. Why would he lie about his dosing now?

He even calls out Hany for trying to get him to use more drugs.

For a sport that is based on genetics is it that hard to believe that he's got good genetics?

Exactly. He makes a lot of good points. Don't see why he has a reason to lie. And for people asking questions, listening to the video will answer them. I know it's long though

I have talked to lee numerous times. he is prob the most honest bb'er I have ever spoken to. for that reason I wanna say he is not lying here.
he does come from crazy genetetics AND has been training a LONG time.
he reminds me of a Olympic athlete in the rings or pummel (sp?) horse. those guys are susally short and muscular and their muscle is DENSE like Lee's. now add a bit of test and deca and drol and lots of calories and 10 years later I could totally see Lee Priest as the result.
-JS

Last edited:
I have talked to lee numerous times. he is prob the most honest bb'er I have ever spoken to. for that reason I wanna say he is not lying here.
he does come from crazy genetetics AND has been training a LONG time.
he reminds me of a Olympic athlete in the rings or pummel (sp?) horse. those guys are susally short and muscular and their muscle is DENSE like Lee's. now add a bit of test and deca and drol and lots of calories and 10 years later I could totally see Lee Priest as the result.
-JS

But Johnny, all the Olympic gymnasts are all on steroids didn't ya know? I mean how in the world can a guy look like that and not be on steroids? It baffles me. All pro Olympic gymnasts, even most of the amateurs are on steroids. They have to be. They may be on low doses but they are ALLLLLLL on steroids. ::D

But Johnny, all the Olympic gymnasts are all on steroids didn't ya know? I mean how in the world can a guy look like that and not be on steroids? It baffles me. All pro Olympic gymnasts, even most of the amateurs are on steroids. They have to be. They may be on low doses but they are ALLLLLLL on steroids. ::D

I remember getting flamed on another board because I disagreed that 99.9% of Olympic athletes weren't all using. They even called me an idiot for saying I didn't think badminton and archery players juiced. To them, it was impossible that they didn't.

Anyone where he's in shape and out of breath just having a convo . That's not 500mg test, 200mg deca week maybe a day. Not to mention gh LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. Guys hands were baseball gloves . Here it's a stupid video and don't know how I found it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1E0Wo1ewqY, it's pretty easy to tell though that he's not a low dose guy

Being out of breath and swollen hands doesn't prove anything... I believe him - but honestly couldn't give one iota of shit... Why an iota of shit you ask?? I have no clue just felt like the right thing to say :D

It is funny how most of the so called experts do not believe him, and only because he is too big gor such low dosages LOL Most so called experts are dumb guys, they believe only their own truth and what they see but do not use their brain...if someone is lying the stories changes everytime, while Lee is telling the same things over and over...you are as big as your dosages,havent you noticed Lee does not shrink up ? Fatter or leaner he is always big. If he would be on high dosages since he started trainin he would be dead. He does not need huge dosages to maintain his size...Havent you seen how he look 16-20 years old? Better than most megadosers now. Its genetic thing. BUT!! The funniest part is his mindset...there are guys whose have seriouss health problems, surgeries from the bodybuilding stuff and they still compete still are fukcing up themselves for that pro card, eats every few hours on the dot, eats exactly portioned food year round, have exact pre intraworkout drink every workout, eats exactly 60 minutes 00 sec postw organic stuff and still do not have pro card and looks sick in person while for someone like Lee everything comes naturaly LOL

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner