over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana, Just rice?

You'd see the zombie I am some (most... well... ALL :eek:) mornings after getting up, you'd also probably think death is only a couple hours away, ALLEX, trust me on that... videos/looks can be misleading.

The dying look has been there for a while, but now he's coming off of steroids and cutting 80% of his protein.

Some unpleasant talk with his doctor took place.

Like Dante said, kidney damage. Perhaps something worse.

The dying look has been there for a while, but now he's coming off of steroids and cutting 80% of his protein.

So he says or gives people to see in his vids... where the truth exactly lies in is another story... :cool:

That being said, you and DC might actually not be too far from reality... :(

Anyone remember when nobody really knew him yet and he was starting to come out with those mutant videos back in 2012-13? He didn't look as weird as he does now, and seemed somewhat like a decent guy? There would be an occasional thread about him with mostly positive comments from people.

I think that early recognition really messed him up.

I watched the video, or some of it, where he's in doctors office looking for igf script. How is that not deemed drug seeking behavior. If you walk into any doctors office and say the word Xanax or oxycotin over and over you'd be red flagged as someone just looking for a script, I know there's a big difference in narcotics but doesn't it just come across as drug addict behavior and someone psychologically unsuited to treat. If i wss doctor no way would I just freely prescribe someone looking and acting like him out of fear of losing practice.

Nah... He's just showing his true colors.

If you revisit one of those old threads on him, you'll see that I bashed him from the start and people used to get really mad at me.

Anyone remember when nobody really knew him yet and he was starting to come out with those mutant videos back in 2012-13? He didn't look as weird as he does now, and seemed somewhat like a decent guy? There would be an occasional thread about him with mostly positive comments from people.

He actually looked 20 years younger and that was only 3-4 years ago.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNNoWthLqfc"]Mutant Series, Season 1, Episode 5 "Mutant Pump with Rich Piana" / Music by Mustafa YAZICIOGLU - YouTube[/ame]
Personally I think he is living the queefer lifestyle where he is pretty much spending 21 out of 24 hours to keep the biz going. If you watched all his vids you can catch references to ambiens xanax medical mary jane and probably uppers to go along with coming down....queef was no rich piana but he was trying to squeeze 25 hours out of 24 each and every day to help people and his business.

I watched the video, or some of it, where he's in doctors office looking for igf script. How is that not deemed drug seeking behavior. If you walk into any doctors office and say the word Xanax or oxycotin over and over you'd be red flagged as someone just looking for a script, I know there's a big difference in narcotics but doesn't it just come across as drug addict behavior and someone psychologically unsuited to treat. If i wss doctor no way would I just freely prescribe someone looking and acting like him out of fear of losing practice.

I didn't watch the video but I'd bet anything the doc is a quack to begin with, someone like Piana is his target demographic, just like junkies were the target demographic of the so called pill-mills. Afaik there's no igf approved for human use except for the ones for the ones for dwarfism which are probably extremely controlled. I bet this quack is precribing some smuggled in chinese ug peptides. Someone who knows better, please correct me if I'm wrong. I mean there's been docs writing scripts for ug trenbolone for fucks sake Lol (the recent case involving Lobliner, Rashid etc).

If you watched all his vids you can catch references to ambiens xanax medical mary jane and probably uppers to go along with coming down....queef was no rich piana but he was trying to squeeze 25 hours out of 24 each and every day to help people and his business.

From the little I've seen I caught him saying he uses adderal several times, saying how it helped him work and come up with creative ideas. In one video Dante commented on he had a weird arm tick, which I bet is from the speed. His ex said he shit his pants from ODing on GHB.:D

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video but I'd bet anything the doc is a quack to begin with, someone like Piana is his target demographic, just like junkies were the target demographic of the so called pill-mills. Afaik there's no igf approved for human use except for the ones for the ones for dwarfism which are probably extremely controlled. I bet this quack is precribing some smuggled in chinese ug peptides. Someone who knows better, please correct me if I'm wrong. I mean there's been docs writing scripts for ug trenbolone for fucks sake Lol (the recent case involving Lobliner, Rashid etc).

From the little I've seen I caught him saying he uses adderal several times, saying how it helped him work and come up with creative ideas. In one video Dante commented on he had a weird arm tick, which I bet is from the speed. His ex said he shit his pants from ODing on GHB.:D

I remember seeing this video and i was shocked at the tics in his face and his arm [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QXfxnW6QA"]Huge Bodybuilder Kali Muscle 3 days out from LA Championships - YouTube[/ame]

Mutant Series, Season 1, Episode 5 "Mutant Pump with Rich Piana" / Music by Mustafa YAZICIOGLU - YouTube
Personally I think he is living the queefer lifestyle where he is pretty much spending 21 out of 24 hours to keep the biz going. If you watched all his vids you can catch references to ambiens xanax medical mary jane and probably uppers to go along with coming down....queef was no rich piana but he was trying to squeeze 25 hours out of 24 each and every day to help people and his business.

Agreed, He really is abusing himself mentally and physically

I'm scared to know his resting heart rate. Must be insanely high.

Some unpleasant talk with his doctor took place.

Like Dante said, kidney damage. Perhaps something worse.
Bingo. You don't do this for no reason. Kidneys are distressed imo. He's eating rice for a majority of his meals now. Trying to give the body a break.

Blood pressure meds guys...

He seemed like a cool dude early on in those mutant videos. He seemed to be Living the life, working out,having decent cash to buy cars and have a nice house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOCKING... :eek:

What "we" 're sometimes willing to do to ourselves (each one of us to a different extent :cool:) just for muscle and low bf goes beyond imagination.

At least Rich has somehow succeeded, like him or not... so many others destroy their life without anyone ever noticing them, in total anonymity... and there are plenty. That's even sadder. :eek:

SHOCKING... :eek:

What "we" 're sometimes willing to do to ourselves (each one of us to a different extent :cool:) just for muscle and low bf goes beyond imagination.

At least Rich has somehow succeeded, like him or not... so many others destroy their life without anyone ever noticing them, in total anonymity... and there are plenty. That's even sadder. :eek:

I don't do it hoping for fame. I do it because I love it.

I don't do it hoping for fame. I do it because I love it.

We all do. :)

But when your passion gets to the point you're burning your life and sacrificing everything to it, you better have some kind of "reward" or at least a slight recognition to keep pushing... otherwise it's getting foolish... what can be understandable in your 20's becomes less and less justifiable as you get much older. ;)

I remember seeing this video and i was shocked at the tics in his face and his arm Huge Bodybuilder Kali Muscle 3 days out from LA Championships - YouTube

This reminds me of Ronnie Coleman back in the day. He is the worst I have seen. Well a part from a lad I know who snorts coke daily. Ronnie must have been loaded up on something when doing those heavy lifts back in the day.

Incidentally it's sad seeing Ronnie train now. I know he knows no other way but he needs to use some intelligence. He still pushes it as hard as he can with heavy weight for his failing body and he can barely walk. He will end up permanently in a wheelcahir if he carries on. Hip replacement and leg pressing and struggling not too long after... stupid.

I was watching some videos today of off subject interviews and this popped up at the end of the video as an ad for more vids to watch......you can see arms were a shadow of what they are today.....6 inches later..........

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0XPqobZQsg"]Rich Piana Tries to Punch Martial Autists Who Don't Even Flinch - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This reminds me of Ronnie Coleman back in the day. He is the worst I have seen. Well a part from a lad I know who snorts coke daily. Ronnie must have been loaded up on something when doing those heavy lifts back in the day.

Incidentally it's sad seeing Ronnie train now. I know he knows no other way but he needs to use some intelligence. He still pushes it as hard as he can with heavy weight for his failing body and he can barely walk. He will end up permanently in a wheelcahir if he carries on. Hip replacement and leg pressing and struggling not too long after... stupid.

Did you see his polio legs on his instagram doing seated leg curls? Sad, but the guy seems to be in great spirits! Says his goal is to get back on stage. :eek: He will have the screws removed in November followed by rehab.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXJtXZoDmA3/?taken-by=ronniecoleman8

So, which one of you guys would let Ronnie do your taxes?...thats what I thought...

I agree to both that he needs to slow down or he is going to be in the hurt locker even more and also that he must have been on more than a pre workout in some of his videos.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws