mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP QUEEFER- I'm going to miss you, my friend!

I've been nonstop circumstantial changes as of late which is why my presence on the boards has been nearly nonexistent lately... and then I got a text with the news of Q shortly after it occured... which caused me to stay even further away from the boards...

I'm not going to sit here and act like me and Q were best friends. Hell, we never even met outside of the boards. But we were certainly friends, and he had an impact on my life that I will personally be thankful for the rest of my life.

For me personally, Q was by far one of the most influential guys that this life of bodybuilding has blessed me with. I can also say he saved my life. Truly. Saved my life.

At first it was just the fact that we were both tall trying to fill out our lanky frames. He was always giving me praise and motivation to keep fighting the fight and not give up. He gave me insight into his methods and passed knowledge that I will never forget. Supps, diet, training. Anything I ever asked about he willingly shared freely with me.

He opened up and shared his similar rough past with me when I was going through by far the worst time of my entire life. He gave me hope that things will surely turn around when I had lost all hope... And they surely surely have.

We shared many good laughs when Phil was in his prime of bashing (Phil I love you man) and after making peace with concrete, decided to target and to constantly put me, Q, and JJ on blast literally just about every single post we put up lol. For a while, we were Phil's go to trio. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Made this place feel like home. Never a dull moment.

Q introduced me to Kratom, at a time in my life when I was being completely reckless, addicted to painkillers, anxiety medication and doing honestly anything I could get my hands on. I was so so lost. Had it not been for Q telling me about Kratom, and then selling me 6 kilos of product (lol) I'm positive I would have been found dead within the next 10 years. Do I still have my temptations, hell yes. Who doesnt. But I truly no longer desire those things that I once called a daily reality... And not only is this true for me, but also for my best friend. Q was the reason we turned our drug induced lives around. Without him, I would not be in the positive place I am now. I am forever grateful for this man...

Q got caught up, he did exactly what we all would have done given the circumstances. He made some mistakes along this brutal lifestyle that we call bodybuilding. But this is where I have the most respect for him. He put the 100% truth of it all out there for everyone to read. He humbled himself and admitted to things that most would NEVER say. Some of the things that it took him personally to get to the highest level that he did. Things he was ashamed of. Things he regretted. He blatantly told us all that it may have been to late and to not make the same mistakes that he made along the way. He put specifics out for everyone and told us all that he wouldn't do it again. He took his mistakes and spun it around for anyone who wanted it. And unfortunately I know that it fell on blind eyes for the majority that read his most recent posts (mostly found on his board, some very good posts on here as well), but Q, for me it didnt... And brother, I cant thank you enough.

I wish I would have told you all of this while you were still around my man because I'm sure you would have no idea at all what kind of impact you've had on me.

Miss Q, I'm praying for you everyday... I cant express how sorry I am for your loss. Bert was an amazing man and will be missed so much. Please take some comfort in knowing that because of Bert's presence on the boards, he positively changed the lives of others. I know I'm not the only one.

Last edited:
Jay_dub, that was a great post to read. :)

Ironically, it's only when they die and you hear the countless subsequent tributes you realize how huge of an impact some people had on other people's life... Queefer was certainly one of those.

Rest in peace Brother. You made a substantial positive impact on so many people's lives. I wish I had a chance to meet you in person.

He's certainly greatly missed here, its too bad it has to be this way.

FUCK!

I've been off the forums since the end of July due to family concerns (adopting a new child) and to return to this forum and find this out is heartbreaking. Didn't know him well, but always appreciated his posts, sense of humor and his concern for his forum brothers. He will be sorely missed. My condolences to his family and all who knew him. RIP Bro.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

RIP.

I've been off the boards for a while, but stunned to hear this news. I did not know him well, but he always pushed the envelope. This is a wake up call, I am lucky I found mine a year ago.

I've been nonstop circumstantial changes as of late which is why my presence on the boards has been nearly nonexistent lately... and then I got a text with the news of Q shortly after it occured... which caused me to stay even further away from the boards...

I'm not going to sit here and act like me and Q were best friends. Hell, we never even met outside of the boards. But we were certainly friends, and he had an impact on my life that I will personally be thankful for the rest of my life.

For me personally, Q was by far one of the most influential guys that this life of bodybuilding has blessed me with. I can also say he saved my life. Truly. Saved my life.

At first it was just the fact that we were both tall trying to fill out our lanky frames. He was always giving me praise and motivation to keep fighting the fight and not give up. He gave me insight into his methods and passed knowledge that I will never forget. Supps, diet, training. Anything I ever asked about he willingly shared freely with me.

He opened up and shared his similar rough past with me when I was going through by far the worst time of my entire life. He gave me hope that things will surely turn around when I had lost all hope... And they surely surely have.

We shared many good laughs when Phil was in his prime of bashing (Phil I love you man) and after making peace with concrete, decided to target and to constantly put me, Q, and JJ on blast literally just about every single post we put up lol. For a while, we were Phil's go to trio. I enjoyed the hell out of it. Made this place feel like home. Never a dull moment.

Q introduced me to Kratom, at a time in my life when I was being completely reckless, addicted to painkillers, anxiety medication and doing honestly anything I could get my hands on. I was so so lost. Had it not been for Q telling me about Kratom, and then selling me 6 kilos of product (lol) I'm positive I would have been found dead within the next 10 years. Do I still have my temptations, hell yes. Who doesnt. But I truly no longer desire those things that I once called a daily reality... And not only is this true for me, but also for my best friend. Q was the reason we turned our drug induced lives around. Without him, I would not be in the positive place I am now. I am forever grateful for this man...

Q got caught up, he did exactly what we all would have done given the circumstances. He made some mistakes along this brutal lifestyle that we call bodybuilding. But this is where I have the most respect for him. He put the 100% truth of it all out there for everyone to read. He humbled himself and admitted to things that most would NEVER say. Some of the things that it took him personally to get to the highest level that he did. Things he was ashamed of. Things he regretted. He blatantly told us all that it may have been to late and to not make the same mistakes that he made along the way. He put specifics out for everyone and told us all that he wouldn't do it again. He took his mistakes and spun it around for anyone who wanted it. And unfortunately I know that it fell on blind eyes for the majority that read his most recent posts (mostly found on his board, some very good posts on here as well), but Q, for me it didnt... And brother, I cant thank you enough.

I wish I would have told you all of this while you were still around my man because I'm sure you would have no idea at all what kind of impact you've had on me.

Miss Q, I'm praying for you everyday... I cant express how sorry I am for your loss. Bert was an amazing man and will be missed so much. Please take some comfort in knowing that because of Bert's presence on the boards, he positively changed the lives of others. I know I'm not the only one.

Well put Jay_dub!q was the nicest straight forward brother I ever meet on the net. Rip my friend

You guys are all so awesome! Thank you for all your posts, messages etc.. Bert would have been shocked and overwhelmed by each and everyone of your comments. He really loved this board and this sport. Here is a pic that was taken in Golds Gym Racine earlier this year, and I thought you guys would enjoy seeing it! These are all guys that worked out and compete in our home town.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
This is shocking to me... I didn't hear.. My respects to Miss Q. A huge presence on this site and a great loss in life RIP Queefer

Wow I'm shocked to see this. I haven't been on the board much in the last few months. Just logged on here and there and usually for just a few minutes. I guess I missed this thread. I spoke to him a few times via PM asking for some advice. He always responded and was a nice guy. This really sucks and I am so very sorry for his family. God be with him and his family.

This is shocking to me... I didn't hear.. My respects to Miss Q. A huge presence on this site and a great loss in life RIP Queefer

Thank you Top Gun. I miss Bert more and more everyday.:(

I still always think about Bert. I miss our jokes with each other. It's great to see this again and I remember how everyone was made up for him when it came out...

Tennis Track Competitor Bert Walden Turns Super Heavyweight

John Hawley shot this video for MD a couple of years ago, and Bert was really proud to be picked for a feature video. I am so thankful that we have this to remember him by. I watch it almost everyday, to hear Bert's voice.

Wow I'm shocked to see this. I haven't been on the board much in the last few months. Just logged on here and there and usually for just a few minutes. I guess I missed this thread. I spoke to him a few times via PM asking for some advice. He always responded and was a nice guy. This really sucks and I am so very sorry for his family. God be with him and his family.

He liked helping people with BB-ing/Kratom questions via PM. It made him feel good when people asked him for advice.

Last edited:
Here is an old pic (7 yrs ago) of Bert I found on my camera. :)

Attachments

• z1a.jpg
    z1a.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 252
Very cool

Thank you for sharing MISS Q! He certainly is missed, I quite often read through old threads to refresh memory as I often forget things. He's in so many threads, I catch myself shaking my head. Its still not realistic to me that's he's gone, I loved how quick he was with pm's and such a gentleman about most everything.

Thank you Top Gun. I miss Bert more and more everyday.:(

John Hawley shot this video for MD a couple of years ago, and Bert was really proud to be picked for a feature video. I am so thankful that we have this to remember him by. I watch it almost everyday, to hear Bert's voice.

He liked helping people with BB-ing/Kratom questions via PM. It made him feel good when people asked him for advice.
So sorry Miss Q for you and your family. Nothing can ever take away the memories. You will always have those.

Life is fragile and easy to fade away. Please spend more time with family and friends. Take value of your time. Best regards!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
anaboliceva
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity