over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Do you notice any swelling in the face or ageing of the skin in your forehead region when using minoxidil. I have lipogaine on hand but I havent used it yet. Would you recommend that or rogaine?

I actually felt that the RU58841 and Regenepure DR were sufficient to prevent hairloss for me. I didn't see any additional benefit by keeping minox in my regimen as the 2 were already very successful in completely halting my shed I was having so I dropped it. I still have 3 months Rogaine Foam in my cupboard ready to go if I need it though.

My recommendation would depend on how you style your hair, when you apply it etc. If you're looking for best value with least mess, lipogaine or the Rogaine foam are supreme as they dry very quickly and work great. If you want the cheapest, obviously kirkland minox liquid is the way to go, but I personally CAN'T STAND how greasy that stuff makes your hair look and it takes forever to dry which is very annoying. I find the Rogaine foam to be best for me, but ultimately it comes down to personal preference with minoxidil.

Last edited:
Have you been buying the premade solution or do you make it yourself? I have been buying it premade and it has been working fantastically. I know people say it degrades fast but I have been storing in the freezer and its been working great. I am just wondering if I would be getting even better results making it myself. I am just uneducated in the process and dont have a lot of faith in my abilities to do it ha.

Last edited:
Have you been buying the premade solution or do you make it yourself? I have been buying it premade and it has been working fantastically. I know people say it degrades fast but I have been storing in the freezer and its been working great. I am just wondering if I would be getting even better results making it myself. I am just uneducated in the process and dont have a lot of faith in my abilities to do it ha.

I've been using the pre-made solution for quite some time now as Ethanol is illegal in Canada (190 proof corn alcohol) which is where I'm from. You guys from the States are lucky lol it's perfectly legal there. However, I've recently come to learn that it is legal to order to Alberta specifically for some reason here in Canada, so I will be grabbing a 750 ml bottle and be mixing my own solutions from now on.

Not only is it cheaper long-term to mix your own solutions, but yes apparently making new solutions every week or so is the way to go for maximum potency. I don't really buy that as I have pre-mixed solutions in my freezer that are over 3-4 months old and their potency certainly hasn't degraded at all. I think the shelf life for a pre-mixed solution before it starts degrading is 2 years or something if you store it properly in a freezer, so ultimately the main reason I will be starting to mix my own solutions is because it will simply be cheaper.

Granted, if you are a newbie to this stuff I will always recommend new guys start out with 2-3 pre-mixed solutions to get their feet wet and give the compound a fair trial run of 4-6 months to assess how they like it, without having to worry about if they are reconstituting the RU raws properly or not. It's definitely nice and extremely convenient to have the solution already perfectly dosed out and mixed with all the necessary lab supplies right when it shows up on your doorstep.

This part of the forums doesn't get as much traffic as I wish so I am glad to see you here sharing your experiences on RU. Whenever I go on the hair sites to try to find peoples experiences its all from people who do not use steroids so it is very helpful to get feedback from fellow bodybuilders who use these compounds. I will continue to add to this thread as I go through different phases of my transformation for the transformation contest.

I think I may use some tren ace again (I swore I would never use it again lol) I have gone up to 1.2 grams of the stuff a week in the past. I felt like a lunatic ha and didnt even look as good as I do now :banghead:

Hopefully RU will do its job and it can be something i start to introduce back into my cycles here and there. I am strongly considering competing in the future and I know tren can be a powerful tool for getting into contest shape so it would be nice to know I can save some hair a long the way.

Been on it for a couple week, how long you saw results natrol or is it more of you just kept what you had? Also are you very consistent with it, every night without fail?

Been on it for a couple week, how long you saw results natrol or is it more of you just kept what you had? Also are you very consistent with it, every night without fail?

I saw results within a couple weeks (reduced amount of hairs in my shower drain). After a few weeks I started to notice thickness returning to my severely diffuse thinning scalp. After a few months my hair had returned to what it was like before I even ran any heavy AAS cycles (while still running heavy AAS cycles).

Make sure you're storing your solutions properly and everything, apparently a lot of guys aren't aware you need to be storing the solutions in the freezer or fridge.

I use mine at least six out of seven nights a week, I would suggest using it everyday though. I use regenapure DR every time I shower as well. I noticed new hairs about 60 days into using the RU. These are in the front of my head by my temples, on and below my hairline. I have a few distinct freckles on my head so I used that as a marker.

Ya I use it once per day as well. If something out of my control makes it so I can't apply it it's not the end of the world but yes I try to apply it every single day. It only takes a few minutes max anyways so it's not like it's a hassle

So far so good. My hair is at about a 1 length at the moment, so it is very easy to apply it all over the scalp. I am currently taking 200mg of test c eod with 100mg of tren ace eod. Still using the pre mixed solution. After shaving my head I am pretty happy with that look to be honest and I have lost all anxiety about losing my hair. I am still interested in keeping as much of it as I can though so I will continue with this routine through my cycle (ends July 1st). I will update in a week or so or if I notice any changes in my hair.

It's been a couple weeks and I haven't noticed any changes but that's pretty much what I want, no changes! Going to start a cycle of test/var/tbol soon with maybe a little tren if I'm feeling myself, we'll see how that goes.

I think in January me and a few friends are going to hit up thailand for a group discount on some FUE hair transplants :headbang:

It's been a couple weeks and I haven't noticed any changes but that's pretty much what I want, no changes! Going to start a cycle of test/var/tbol soon with maybe a little tren if I'm feeling myself, we'll see how that goes.

I think in January me and a few friends are going to hit up thailand for a group discount on some FUE hair transplants :headbang:

Exactly, that is what you want. To lose no more hair (aka your hair staying the same forever).

Keep an eye on the hair catcher in your shower once you start the cycle and see if you noticed increased shedding. If you do, simply adjust your RU dose accordingly. When you introduce a large amount of DHT into your body with an AAS cycle, it is likely you will have to increase your RU dose to compensate for the extra hormones you are injecting yourself with.

On low doses of test I can get away with as low as 25mg RU58841 per day and lose 0 hairs per shower, while on 750 test and 600 tren I need around 50-75 RU58841 per day to get the same effect (0 hairs lost in shower). Keep this in mind whenever you do a cycle/blast to adjust your dose of RU accordingly if needed.

I wrote an article on RU58841 recently on my blog for those who are interested check it out and it may answer some of your questions you might have:

RU58841 ARTICLE

Last edited:
Best application for guys with long hair? I'm receding but my hair is long all around, how does this stuff look putting it in dry hair? Anyone with experience that doesn't have a buzz cut?

Best application for guys with long hair? I'm receding but my hair is long all around, how does this stuff look putting it in dry hair? Anyone with experience that doesn't have a buzz cut?

Skip to 19:40 for my instructions to apply it to thick hair. Apply it straight onto your scalp and apply it to all areas prone to Male Pattern Baldness.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYRUqITGQAs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYRUqITGQAs[/ame]

It dries in less than a minute so it won't make your hair look greasy.

Skip to 19:40 for my instructions to apply it to thick hair. Apply it straight onto your scalp and apply it to all areas prone to Male Pattern Baldness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYRUqITGQAs

It dries in less than a minute so it won't make your hair look greasy.

Thanks man. Is there any reason to NOT apply it when hair is wet? Say I towel dry, put the RU in, let it sit for a couple mins, then blowdry my hair, would that be OK at not affecting the absorption of the RU? Also going to take your advice on the Regenepure shampoo and Rogaine. I'm just starting to recede on the sides and I'm not trying to have a fuckin comb over situation in 10 years.

Thanks man. Is there any reason to NOT apply it when hair is wet? Say I towel dry, put the RU in, let it sit for a couple mins, then blowdry my hair, would that be OK at not affecting the absorption of the RU?

No problem man.

Having a wet scalp will lessen the efficacy of RU penetrating the skin. Your scalp should be dry before application for the RU58841 to optimally do its job.

The solution strength that is typically recommended is the same one I use which is 5%.

There are no side effects as this stuff remains localized to your scalp and doesn't get ingested like an oral pill would. However, if you use a very high dose you could possibly experience some of the same side effects you would get from finasteride, but a much less intense level of the same side effects as it is VERY hard for RU58841 to get absorbed sytemically.

If you used a dermaroller or something or had cuts in your head from scratching your scalp or something those are things that would increase the absorption of RU58841 into your blood stream and possibly cause some low DHT side effects, but it is still very unlikely and even if you get sides, it will be 100x more tolerable than the sides you would get from an oral pill like finasteride or dutasteride.

For the record, I have experienced 0 side effects and I've been using it every night for a long time now.

You use it once per day, and the ideal time to use it is after a shower right after your hair is totally dry. This ensures there is minimal sebum buildup in your hair which could interfere with the RU58841's affinity to bind to the hair follicles and receptors.

It dries almost instantly, and styling your hair is totally unaffected by this stuff.

I get mine from here: *Edit, just realized I can't post a source in this thread my mistake. Won't let me edit my last post from today because it's been over 15 minutes sorry Bio*

are you sure this can't go systemic? If you have any links to studies showing that please post it. I tried Ru a while back but I got annoyed mixing it myself, I think I still have some in my freezer and some kb solution.

are you sure this can't go systemic? If you have any links to studies showing that please post it. I tried Ru a while back but I got annoyed mixing it myself, I think I still have some in my freezer and some kb solution.

You can buy it pre-mixed, no need to have to buy everything separate to constitute it yourself.

IF it goes systemic, it is a result of using a dose that is more than you likely need. Not to mention again that IF it goes systemic, it is on such a small scale that the type of DHT reduction in your body you would experience is EXPONENTIALLY LESS than what you would get from finasteride or dutasteride, which are the only formidable drugs that could compare to the Anti-DHT effects that RU58841 can have on your hair.

It is the best option there is bar-none, and if you experience any systemic effects whatsoever, they are minuscule in contrast to the next best alternative.

"A study in the Journal of Steroid Bio-Chemistry and Molecular Biology concluded the exceptionally high topical activity of RU58841 combined with unprecedented selectivity with respect to systemic effects suggest that this compound is a candidate of choice for the local treatment of androgen dependent skin disorders such as acne and androgenic alopecia."

if memory serves the big issue with RU was that its not stable when mixed with a liquid so it was best to mix a few days worth at a time. has this changed?

if memory serves the big issue with RU was that its not stable when mixed with a liquid so it was best to mix a few days worth at a time. has this changed?

Complete myth. I have pre-mixed solutions from over half a year ago still in my freezer just as potent as they were the day they were mixed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws