over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Which gear have you ran while on this compound? Are you still using tren with ru?

Off the top of my head (at different points of time for some of them obviously) test, tren, masteron, winny, halo, anadrol, dbol, superdrol, anavar, NPP.

And yes I am

Last edited:
Complete myth. I have pre-mixed solutions from over half a year ago still in my freezer just as potent as they were the day they were mixed.

Do you keep pre-mixed solution in the freezer at alll times? Like do you take it out of the freezer to apply on your scalp then put it back in the freezer?

Not at all. I feel like my hair stopped growing as fast, but I was also in a big calorie deficit.

I ment wit the ru58841.. What happened did you get regrowth, stopped hair loss on cycle, continued to lose it which is it?

I ment wit the ru58841.. What happened did you get regrowth, stopped hair loss on cycle, continued to lose it which is it?

It stayed the same, it just grew slower then normal.

I've read that you need to go 6 months or more on this to see a noticeable difference. Maybe that's why the mixed reviews are out there. I'm almost finished with my 2nd month.

I've read that you need to go 6 months or more on this to see a noticeable difference. Maybe that's why the mixed reviews are out there. I'm almost finished with my 2nd month.

I noticed an immediate reduction in shedding, and in a few weeks noticed increased thickness. Does take a bit longer for some individuals though, I'm a good responder to RU for sure.

I noticed an immediate reduction in shedding, and in a few weeks noticed increased thickness. Does take a bit longer for some individuals though, I'm a good responder to RU for sure.

I've noticed both those results. I meant regrowth.

What is your guys protocol for those of you using multiple products? Im using minox, nizoral and finasteride. Since the RU is significantly more expensive then the Niz, Im thinking using RU 5 days a week and using Niz on the other two? Also should I apply the minox day and night and the RU in the afternoon? Thanks

We should contact a source for a group buy. The damn shipping is as expensive as the product to Canada.

What is your guys protocol for those of you using multiple products? Im using minox, nizoral and finasteride. Since the RU is significantly more expensive then the Niz, Im thinking using RU 5 days a week and using Niz on the other two? Also should I apply the minox day and night and the RU in the afternoon? Thanks

We should contact a source for a group buy. The damn shipping is as expensive as the product to Canada.

You should use your keto shampoo whenever you shower. Minox should be done day and night (standard). RU should be every day after your hair is dry post-showering (ideal time as this is when your hair will have the least amount of sebum build up on it) at your required dose, which will vary individual to individual, but typically 50mg ED will suffice.

If you want to arrange a group buy guys or buy in bulk for a discount just let me know via PM and I'll email the owner and set something up. I'm sure he can work something out. I've been in close correspondence with him for a while now and I'm sure I can arrange something.

Last edited:
You should use your keto shampoo whenever you shower. Minox should be done day and night (standard). RU should be every day after your hair is dry post-showering (ideal time as this is when your hair will have the least amount of sebum build up on it) at your required dose, which will vary individual to individual, but typically 50mg ED will suffice.

If you want to arrange a group buy guys or buy in bulk for a discount just let me know via PM and I'll email the owner and set something up. I'm sure he can work something out. I've been in close correspondence with him for a while now and I'm sure I can arrange something.

Cool, I just got some from Kane so I will try it to see if it helps and then I wouldn't mind buying a few months worth. Im not sure why they sell only single units. Or maybe I should just buy the raw powder and mix it myself. Do you know how much shipping to Canada is?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ryan.veneficus
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws