over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Well guys, I am pretty sure all my hair will be gone soon lol. I started mast with my tren ha and will most likely be throwing in some proviron at the end here. I am still taking dutas and using the RU everyday at 2ml a day. I will report back with the details of how everything works out. I am honestly not hoping for anything. In fact I am expecting to lose some but I am okay at this point with rocking a shaved head.

Well guys, I am pretty sure all my hair will be gone soon lol. I started mast with my tren ha and will most likely be throwing in some proviron at the end here. I am still taking dutas and using the RU everyday at 2ml a day. I will report back with the details of how everything works out. I am honestly not hoping for anything. In fact I am expecting to lose some but I am okay at this point with rocking a shaved head.

Lol ya man you're definitely going to have to crank the RU dose to deal with masteron AND proviron. The most ruthless of all AAS on hair combined together haha.

Good luck my man, I will most likely be throwing in some mast soon myself. I've been maintaining my hair very nicely on 750 test 600 tren with only 60mg RU58841 as of recent and my keto shampoo. Will probably bump it to 75mg-100mg if I throw in some DHT drugs.

Last edited:
Lol ya man you're definitely going to have to crank the RU dose to deal with masteron AND proviron. The most ruthless of all AAS on hair combined together haha.

Good luck my man, I will most likely be throwing in some mast soon myself. I've been maintaining my hair very nicely on 750 test 600 tren with only 60mg RU58841 as of recent and my keto shampoo. Will probably bump it to 75mg-100mg if I throw in some DHT drugs.

I just started prepping for my first show, so fuck it ha. I am realistic I know its going to get super bad, but I am okay with it at this point.

So far so good guys, still using 2ml a day and .5mg dutasteride ed.

ED Dosing
75mg Tren Ace
75mg Mast Prop
75mg Test Prop

Is this widley avaiable?

First time i have heard of this..readyset sent me the link i been on the hunt for anything to help with this MPBaldness....refuse to take finastride after the sides and crap have heard from bros

Is this widley avaiable?

First time i have heard of this..readyset sent me the link i been on the hunt for anything to help with this MPBaldness....refuse to take finastride after the sides and crap have heard from bros

Yes.

Did any of you guys shed during your first month or so on it?

I was in the middle of a bad Halo and Anadrol shed when I started it so it got better within weeks and decreased shedding noticeably within a couple weeks. Maybe even less I think I noticed a significant positive difference within the first week or so actually.

Didn't increase my shed or cause a "temporary initial shed" like minoxidil is notorious for.

If you are shedding though from your hairloss prevention protocol that is normal. It is very common for hairloss prevention compounds to cause an initial shed before they start working, it is only temporary and making it through that phase (if you are prone to it) is a mental battle but in the long run it is always worth it.

Been on it for a couple week, how long you saw results natrol or is it more of you just kept what you had? Also are you very consistent with it, every night without fail?

Any feedback? What's
Your experience
?

Guys....I'm interested in mixing the Raws myself, but can't by ethanol in FL...can anyone PM me or post it's it's available on the web or someway around that. It's so much more affordable that way.

Guys....I'm interested in mixing the Raws myself, but can't by ethanol in FL...can anyone PM me or post it's it's available on the web or someway around that. It's so much more affordable that way.

Can you not order from here?
Everclear Grain Alcohol 190 Proof 750ML - Liquor Barn

I don't see Florida in its list of states it won't ship to. I use this exact stuff to mix my solutions as well as mixed with a lesser ratio of Propylene Glycol (35:15).

The thing that worries me is that people on hair loss forums who use ru have different reviews. Many are maintaining yes but some are losing still even on very high doses which indicates that hair destroying roids can't be stopped so easy as we think. If this was an all out cure it would have been comercialized buy now m

The thing that worries me is that people on hair loss forums who use ru have different reviews. Many are maintaining yes but some are losing still even on very high doses which indicates that hair destroying roids can't be stopped so easy as we think. If this was an all out cure it would have been comercialized buy now m

So would you be better off using nothing and letting yourself go bald 10x faster? I don't see your point. This is the overall best alternative available at the moment, and it works quite well for most individuals. There is NOTHING that can be 100% dubbed a "cure" up to now on this planet.

So would you be better off using nothing and letting yourself go bald 10x faster? I don't see your point. This is the overall best alternative available at the moment, and it works quite well for most individuals. There is NOTHING that can be 100% dubbed a "cure" up to now on this planet.

Good point tho.

there are guys on hair loss forums that say ru does give some side effects but they dont state what the sides are.

are you guys seeing any sides? in the past, I remember reading it was brain fog not sure if there was sexual sides.

there are guys on hair loss forums that say ru does give some side effects but they dont state what the sides are.

are you guys seeing any sides? in the past, I remember reading it was brain fog not sure if there was sexual sides.

The only side effects you could possibly get (rare) are the same sides you would get from Finasteride, except it would be 10x less intense than you would get with Finasteride.

Update: it seems I'm shedding small miniturized hair. I don't know if this means that ru ain't working or it is reversing the miniturizing process.

Update: it seems I'm shedding small miniturized hair. I don't know if this means that ru ain't working or it is reversing the miniturizing process.

An initial shed is common, it means its working.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131