over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex headaches

Tjt1986

Newbies
Guys I need your help. I’m 37, good shape. I was a member under then name big_t1986 but did some time.
I am currently in a relationship and every time I go to ejaculate I get a massive headache. I’m not sure why!
I’m currently on Paxil 40mg
I take creatine
OTC test supplements
Warrior labz extreme shred stack
It has mk-2866, gw-501516, s-4, s-23= 146mg
I drink coffee, an energy drink or two.
Last night I about passed out because it hurt so bad.
I have no issue working out though. I do burpees and cardio like crazy. No headaches at all during workouts. Only when I get ready to cum..

The last 2 nights I cut the Paxil to 20mg.
What do u guys think it is?
I’m getting a real stack soon so I might get off of the sarms.

Thank you for your time

I’d suggest you start subtracting compounds from your regimen until you find out what is causing it - assuming it’s any of the stuff you are taking
And I’d maybe start with the over the counter test and creatine.

Also let your lady know there will be some important scientific research going on that will require you to bust nuts night and day!

Check your blood pressure

Does it happen when you jerk off? Or just when fucking?

I’m asking a serious question by the way regardless of how I worded it lol

I don't get headaches but my wife does......usually right before I want sex. haha
Seriously though, no headaches here but I do sneeze 5 or 6 times within a minute of cumming. And yes I'm being serious on this one.

Does it happen when you jerk off? Or just when fucking?

I’m asking a serious question by the way regardless of how I worded it lol
It is jerking off and intercourse
I know what you meant lol
Heck it’s a strange situation to begin with

And I’d maybe start with the over the counter test and creatine.

Also let your lady know there will be some important scientific research going on that will require you to bust nuts night and day!
You think it would be the OTC stuff? I’m taking clear muscle from muscle tech and their test supplement and animal creatine mono hydrate
Check your blood pressure
ok that’s what I’m going to do

When did the headaches start? And what changed just before that time.

When did the headaches start? And what changed just before that time.
honestly I was put on Paxil in jail because of anxiety. I continued it thru out and just got out like a month ago. Met a girl and that’s when I noticed it. I masterbated a few times inside and it happened. But when I’m having sex it’s on a way different scale

Ya I know. It was a thing to hold me over till I could get my situation better. I have real gear coming. Stopping that other stuff asap

Check blood pressure regularly for 30 days at the same time every day, preferably first thing in the morning and keep a log to see if it is true. Go to the doctor as well. The symptom with ejaculation can range from something mild to something serious, not to scare you or anything.

Stop wasting your money.
Solid advice! I had a kid a few months ago telling me how incredible Clear Muscle was 🙄 I tried not to laugh because I was that kid too at one time that fell for every supplement in a magazine.

Check blood pressure regularly for 30 days at the same time every day, preferably first thing in the morning and keep a log to see if it is true. Go to the doctor as well. The symptom with ejaculation can range from something mild to something serious, not to scare you or anything.
I have a doctor appt coming up. I will keep you posted. Gonna get labs done, try to wean off Paxil. Stop taking all that other stuff

It's the Paxil bro. Check your blood pressure and heart rate as well. Drink more water... however.. after fucking bitches with this massive cock that massages cervixes and rubbing clits to make these hoes piss everywhere.. I've learned after multiple partners endimg up in the e.r. that MIGRANES are caused by SEX alone. You could be one of the unlucky few who get them right when you orgasm. Look it up.

I'd cut out the Paxil and swap for escitolopram or a benzo and drink way more water while watching your cradio stats though.

It's the Paxil bro. Check your blood pressure and heart rate as well. Drink more water... however.. after fucking bitches with this massive cock that massages cervixes and rubbing clits to make these hoes piss everywhere.. I've learned after multiple partners endimg up in the e.r. that MIGRANES are caused by SEX alone. You could be one of the unlucky few who get them right when you orgasm. Look it up.

I'd cut out the Paxil and swap for escitolopram or a benzo and drink way more water while watching your cradio stats though.
Idk if all that is my problem lol, standard white guy issue but ya I have been seeing that Paxil can cause serotonin headaches
This never happened but the DOC put me on meds when I went in and now I’m out having sex it started
Thank everyone for the replies!!!! I will post when I get results from doctor

Got results.. it was the sarms. I stopped taking them and the headaches went away
Paxil is now cut in half
I wanna thank all for their time and responses
What did the results say to link the sarms

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members