over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex headaches

It's the Paxil bro. Check your blood pressure and heart rate as well. Drink more water... however.. after fucking bitches with this massive cock that massages cervixes and rubbing clits to make these hoes piss everywhere.. I've learned after multiple partners endimg up in the e.r. that MIGRANES are caused by SEX alone. You could be one of the unlucky few who get them right when you orgasm. Look it up.

I'd cut out the Paxil and swap for escitolopram or a benzo and drink way more water while watching your cradio stats though.
What does down grading woman by calling them hoes and trying to explain how big your junk is and all the magic you create for them.have anything to do with his problem? It could of been said without alllll that extra info .Beside a better advice would be to tell him to go see a Dr instead of playing Dr and tell him to get of x med and get on this other one special xanax

my bet is the SARMS. I've had the problem a couple times over the years. For me it was with winstrol.

my bet is the SARMS. I've had the problem a couple times over the years. For me it was with winstrol.
Sometimes I had headaches too from winstrol.... Never tried SARMs.
I just use Cardarine for lipids and insulin sensitivity.

Sometimes I had headaches too from winstrol.... Never tried SARMs.
I just use Cardarine for lipids and insulin sensitivity.
I go off periodically for short periods and many times I use GW when coming off and up cardio. It's a great addition.

What did the results say to link the sarms
Honestly I did the process of elimination that was mentioned here. When I was on sarms my blood pressure was thru the roof. When I stopped, it went to normal range. I think it was just the amount I was taking. I was on warrior labs cut stack.

Sarms 100%, you have no idea what is in that shit and they are not old enough for common experience to know what it does to guys...they are a wild card.
That can be said for anything outside of a legit pharm purchase. Let's not kid ourselves .. a UGL purchase is just as much of a random spin of the cylinder as a SARMS purchase is.

That can be said for anything outside of a legit pharm purchase. Let's not kid ourselves .. a UGL purchase is just as much of a random spin of the cylinder as a SARMS purchase is.
He’s saying even if you assume everything is what it’s supposed to be, there‘s not nearly the amount of data behind sarms as there is with “regular” gear

He’s saying even if you assume everything is what it’s supposed to be, there‘s not nearly the amount of data behind sarms as there is with “regular” gear
Ok. Let me put down PM for the night as Im clearly not fully comprehending todays posts.
Or maybe I've been fooling myself and completely misunderstanding this whole time.

For sure but I know what test does, how it feels, what the sides are even the weird ones which i can confirm with millions of other guys over the past 60 years or whatever, same for var, tren, dbol or whatever common gear you want to name.

Sarms....not so much

For sure but I know what test does, how it feels, what the sides are even the weird ones which i can confirm with millions of other guys over the past 60 years or whatever, same for var, tren, dbol or whatever common gear you want to name.

Sarms....not so much
Right. I should have reread your post. Keep in mind I wasn't aiming to be contentious. Don't think you took it that way.. but just saying just In case my tone may have come off that way.

Researchers haven’t fully studied the treatments for sex headaches. When a person has an orgasm, their blood pressure increases rapidly. This surge in pressure causes blood vessels in the head to dilate quickly, which can trigger sudden, intense headaches in some people such as yourself. A sexual benign headache, on the other hand, results from increased muscle tension. The headache itself usually isn’t dangerous, though the pain can be extreme. However, I would see a neurologist to weed out any serious problems. In rare cases, the headache may be due to a brain aneurysm that has ruptured or broken open.

You going to get a sticky next to your name that says vet translator 😊

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity