advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shawn Ray selling his Oxygen for Energy Scam Snake Oil?

Yes. Soccer players use it for 10 or 15 seconds each time when playing in higher altitude cities like La Paz. It helps endurance and recovering.

They are breathing oxygen gas from a storage tank - I haven't looked at the product but I'm assuming it is not the same

They are breathing oxygen gas from a storage tank - I haven't looked at the product but I'm assuming it is not the same

Well, I'm assuming it's the product Shawn is selling is exactly that: oxygen from a storage tank. If it's something completely different, I don't know what we're talking about here.

Well, I'm assuming it's the product Shawn is selling is exactly that: oxygen from a storage tank. If it's something completely different, I don't know what we're talking about here.

It's not a normal oxygen tank. It's more like a small aerosol can that you spray into your mouth while you inhale.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

It's not a normal oxygen tank. It's more like a small aerosol can that you spray into your mouth while you inhale.

I'm sorry.

I thought it was something like this:

**broken link removed**

Yes. Soccer players use it for 10 or 15 seconds each time when playing in higher altitude cities like La Paz. It helps endurance and recovering.

what do you think it does physiologically breathing it for 10-15 seconds?

Greg Long did/does this at his gym. They used a real oxygen tank and mask though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67zD8-Zr2uQ"]64/34 Hack Slide with Oxygen Intro & Warm-up - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ylHrrBF8o]Greg Long 64/34 rep Hack Slide with Oxygen - YouTube[/ame]

I can see a revery aspect but not pre to increase performance. Unless you are recovering from past event to increase performance of next event. I would imagine it would be better to be on for longer period of time.

Really, you don't see how flooding your blood with oxygen would help in an endurance based event? If your statement were truth blood doping and/or EPO would have no use in endurance sports which we all know is not true. Also, recovering from event number one is the prelude to the event number two. And so on.

Wouldn't it be better to use during actual performance or competition rather than in training.

Who would have thought... Oxygen for tehh hyoooge

Really, you don't see how flooding your blood with oxygen would help in an endurance based event? If your statement were truth blood doping and/or EPO would have no use in endurance sports which we all know is not true. Also, recovering from event number one is the prelude to the event number two. And so on.

Seriously?blood doping and epo increase the number of RBC's in your blood stream.

so guy if you are using a pulse oxymeter at about sea level and your reading is a normal 95%. you think buy taking a 10 second puff of canned o2 that would change? and if it did how many seconds do you think that would last?

why do people trying to enhance wound healing or injury with a hyperbaric chamber? when you can just take a 10 second therapy with a can of o2?

what do you think it does physiologically breathing it for 10-15 seconds?

A quick spike of oxygen in the bloodstream. Everyone who plays in La Paz (3600m above sea level) says it helps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aXLLvAPrR0]Argentine players receive OXYGEN TUBE in the height of Bolivia - YouTube[/ame]

if you are saying the cutting down the time being out of breath from 45 seconds to 10 then I guess you can say you are increasing recovery.

A quick spike of oxygen in the bloodstream. Everyone who plays in La Paz (3600m above sea level) says it helps.

Argentine players receive OXYGEN TUBE in the height of Bolivia - YouTube

playing the whole game or climbing Everest with constant o2 therapy is different. if you are at elevation and take a 10 second o2 hit you feel refreshed for how long? then you are in the same state you were what 30 seconds after that?

I'm questioning other than feeling refreshed what does that short of therapy do for you to increase necromancer

this is from the tv show The Doctors website, about health trends of 2010 or something:

"2. Oxygen in a Can
Have you ever craved a quick shot of oxygen? New portable spray cans containing oxygen are gaining in popularity. The Doctors try them out, and Dr. Jim says, “This might be nice after a long flight. Sometimes I can feel sick and headachy. This might help out with that.”

But Dr. Travis doesn’t buy it. “I think it’s fun [to spray], but truth be told, we use oxygen in the hospital all the time with oxygen facemasks and nasal prongs when people need oxygen,” he says. “If you really need oxygen, this is not a very effective delivery form of it, and it’s probably more psychological than anything.”"

how? can you tell me how?

how? can you tell me how?

I can't get into the science of it, but athletes and some of the higher paid doctors in the world seem to think it helps, or they wouldn't be doing it and recommending it to their multi-million dollar athletes.

Decades before studies linked weed smoking to increased lung capacity amateur athletes would smoke a joint before a competition. It's one of those things...

There are small benefits to being oxygen rich.
But for the price just learn how to breathe, in thru your nose and out your mouth... problem solved.
Where's my money fish!!!!
Just some insight, look at all the crap in the health stores that these pros endorse, 45-60% is all crap. MARKETING MY BROTHER.....

I can't get into the science of it, but athletes and some of the higher paid doctors in the world seem to think it helps, or they wouldn't be doing it and recommending it to their multi-million dollar athletes.

Decades before studies linked weed smoking to increased lung capacity amateur athletes would smoke a joint before a competition. It's one of those things...

get into the science of it. its doesn't increase performance. it may help you catch your breath but 15 seconds after you stop you return to your baseline without it.

wow...im feeling a little confused here lol...is this suppose to be something new? have u guys never been to a football game and seen players take a few blows outta an o2 mask when they come to the bench? of course o2 helps to recover you back to 100% faster than without... the only thing is with BBing, you dont HAVE TO go back to the next set until ur breathing is recovered...nothing makes you start the next set except urself...but in other sports like football, ur lineman could be on the field for 10+ plays and blowing tons of air, then you fumble the kickoff or whatever and have to get there 320lb asses right back in there a play later... i think the o2 helps more in scenarios like this :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131