advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stuck at 220lbs for 4 months and now Im 230lbs, am I just meant to be a big guy?

Then you need a therapist, not more AAS.

I tried nicely responding before, in detail. Stop wasting peoples time with threads if you're not going to listen.

For one month....

-Stop all cardio
-Lift 5x a week no longer than 45-60 minutes
-Eat 2500-3000 calories a day
-100g carbs centered around pre/during/post workout
-Non work out days keep carbs to a minimum

You're metabolism is wrecked if what you say is true.

I am not even sure why I am posting again. This guy is a troll. I don't get why anyone trolls as it's just stupid but none of his threads are even funny or get a big reaction so I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually doing what he says and is just a complete idiot too.

You come back every 1-2 months with the same thread and you doing more and more cardio/training and usually tonnes of drugs too.

Fact is anyone can lose weight regardless of metabolism issues. You are simply eating too much and probably the wrong foods. Although if anything of what you write is correct just follow Smack's advice. Doing more and more cardio and training is obviously not working for you is it.

Your diet has to be trash and I bet there is no way your 10 percent body fat. People claim that all the time. Get a dex scan. If you come back with 10 percent body fat I'm sure everyone will be happy for you and not,give you a hard time. If your so concerned about your metabolsim such a easy thing you can do. Go to the doctor get a thyroid panel done. If that comes back perfect then your slacking. Its really that simple

My thyroid was normal, thanks for your help.

My best guess is I'm having a mega metabolic slowdown and my body has lowered my bmr calories for the day and my body does not want to lose any more fat.

In bold means nothing... Post labs

"Metabolic slowdown"

You said it yourself. So you need to allow it to come back.

Eat more, work out less. Continually hammering away is not the solution.

"One step back, two steps forward"

I am not even sure why I am posting again. This guy is a troll. I don't get why anyone trolls as it's just stupid but none of his threads are even funny or get a big reaction so I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually doing what he says and is just a complete idiot too.

You come back every 1-2 months with the same thread and you doing more and more cardio/training and usually tonnes of drugs too.

Fact is anyone can lose weight regardless of metabolism issues. You are simply eating too much and probably the wrong foods. Although if anything of what you write is correct just follow Smack's advice. Doing more and more cardio and training is obviously not working for you is it.

I (respectfully have to disagree with this... I was working with Shelby doing 90 minutes fasted cardio a day, lifting 5x per week, fat cycling - 1 day 180g protein plus 4 tbsp PB, next day ONLY 180g lean protein, repeat - and couldnt lose fat.

Hypothyroid/insufficient adrenal activity... Shelby even commented to me at the time when people wreck their metabolisms he has seen cleints GAIN fat on 1000 calories a day.

Have you tried 10mg of letro everyday? Might just be water.

I (respectfully have to disagree with this... I was working with Shelby doing 90 minutes fasted cardio a day, lifting 5x per week, fat cycling - 1 day 180g protein plus 4 tbsp PB, next day ONLY 180g lean protein, repeat - and couldnt lose fat.

Hypothyroid/insufficient adrenal activity... Shelby even commented to me at the time when people wreck their metabolisms he has seen cleints GAIN fat on 1000 calories a day.

No. Elvia is right on this. I bet those people he's seen gain fat on 1000 calories a day wouldn't if they ate less. I bet if you are 180g protein every day with no added fats you'd lose weight.

It'd totally suck and probably there is a better way. But just because your metabolism is "shut down" doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics.

I would say Some to Most have Shit genetics.
You may fit rite in the middle...Sorry.

No. Elvia is right on this. I bet those people he's seen gain fat on 1000 calories a day wouldn't if they ate less. I bet if you are 180g protein every day with no added fats you'd lose weight.

It'd totally suck and probably there is a better way. But just because your metabolism is "shut down" doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics.

Exactly. We all know people or have heard stories of people who legitimately ate tiny calories and trained and done loads of cardio and weight loss stalled. You can mess up your metabolism and if you overdo things your body pretty much shuts down and goes into starvation mode. However, it's common sense what I wrote is true as I actually meant the extreme of things. Starve someone for months and they will lose loads of weight. As you say I bet if someone ate 200g protein per day and nothing else and done some cardio the weight would fall of them. Obviously anyone would be stupid to do that. But it's merely pointing out no one is simply stuck at 220 pounds and is destined to always be big. Hormonal problems could make weight loss much harder but again anyone could get below 220 pounds if they really had to.

Re-read my post.... That's what I was doing IN ADDITION TO 90 mins fasted cardio ED and lifting 5x per week and I did not lose weight the last 4 weeks I was working with him

Sorry but until you experience something, you really can only speculate.

Yes, had I eaten nothing and continued that I probably would have lost weight but that's not feasible and not even the context of the discussion.

The theme of the discussion is not losing fat while eating very low calories and doing A LOT of physical activity.

Re-read my post.... That's what I was doing IN ADDITION TO 90 mins fasted cardio ED and lifting 5x per week and I did not lose weight the last 4 weeks I was working with him

Yes, had I eaten nothing and continued that I probably would have lost weight but that's not feasible and not even the context of the discussion.

The theme of the discussion is not losing fat while eating very low calories and doing A LOT of physical activity.

Elvia said anyone can lose weight regardless of metabolism issues. You said no. You're wrong. You said so yourself in your own post. I know it's not feasible at all. But you COULD lose weight, you said it yourself.

I think if you shared some pics you would get better responses. Right now the consensus is that you're either a troll or just BS'ing.

Elvia said anyone can lose weight regardless of metabolism issues. You said no. You're wrong. You said so yourself in your own post. I know it's not feasible at all. But you COULD lose weight, you said it yourself.

Context...

Whilst what you write is true the theme to me is losing weight whilst calories are low etc but for guys like the OP who are not shredded. Although even in general I don't see why starvation diets wouldn't be in context either. It's not always as simple as calories but like the guys who can't grow they need to up food. The same could be said for the guys who need to lose weight... lower food. I must add I would never recommend just lowering food as it's a recipe for disaster and future problems. But the rules of thermodynamics always come into context. Starve a group of people for 6 months and none of them will be struggling to get under 230.

I would assume you were extremely lean 4 weeks out from a show. That makes a big difference and obviously if you are dieting for an extended period you will always plateau. Moreover, if you are extremely lean your body doesn't want to get leaner and will fight you in a sense. But getting from 12% to 8% is a whole different thing. Although sure the same basic rules apply and if your body isn't working effectively you can't do too much with it. In extreme examples even upping calories will lead to greater weight loss.

Back to my point. The OP (probably a waste as he is a troll) is stating he can't get under 220 pounds... really. He has been using huge amounts of letro, tren, diet pills etc whilst training 7 hours a day. This is going on his old threads. The OP isn't even very lean either so obviously something is not adding up. Why did I even bother writing this :eek::D

I had a female client who was about 4'11" and said she could not lose weight. She was easily 80lb overweight on that small frame! Told me she was tracking food and was only eating 800 cal a day. Turns out she had Yo-Yo'd her diet for 10 years. Her metabolism was so slow she could not lose weight. She was eating mouse size meals!. I told her she had to put back in about 1200 more calories a day into her diet, stay there 4-6 weeks then start over. BTW, she was doing a hour a day on the treadmill.
She could not do it. The second she added the food back in she started to gain a little weight. Made her absolutely nuts! I begged her to stay with it explained the science behind speeding up her metabolism everyday. After months of this I decided I could not work with her anymore, to save her money. Last I heard she was looking for the miracle pill or workout or something.
What the OP says is possible, but don't think I believe this guy.

I gained 30 pounds in 6 months. Doctor ran a thyroid test , came back perfect . Oh , I left out that I quit my job and got depressed and didn't do shit for half a year . I wonder why I still gained weight??? Geez....

Whilst what you write is true the theme to me is losing weight whilst calories are low etc but for guys like the OP who are not shredded. Although even in general I don't see why starvation diets wouldn't be in context either. It's not always as simple as calories but like the guys who can't grow they need to up food. The same could be said for the guys who need to lose weight... lower food. I must add I would never recommend just lowering food as it's a recipe for disaster and future problems. But the rules of thermodynamics always come into context. Starve a group of people for 6 months and none of them will be struggling to get under 230.

I would assume you were extremely lean 4 weeks out from a show. That makes a big difference and obviously if you are dieting for an extended period you will always plateau. Moreover, if you are extremely lean your body doesn't want to get leaner and will fight you in a sense. But getting from 12% to 8% is a whole different thing. Although sure the same basic rules apply and if your body isn't working effectively you can't do too much with it. In extreme examples even upping calories will lead to greater weight loss.

Back to my point. The OP (probably a waste as he is a troll) is stating he can't get under 220 pounds... really. He has been using huge amounts of letro, tren, diet pills etc whilst training 7 hours a day. This is going on his old threads. The OP isn't even very lean either so obviously something is not adding up. Why did I even bother writing this :eek::D

The reason I gave him the benfit of the doubt is because I was not lean... Probably 15% body fat at the time.

This is the whole theme to my point of how important hormones are. I was 20 and had never touched anabolics at the time.I had been dieting for about 4 months prior to starting with Shelby and I tanked my metabolism.

Again, anyone can speculate and say this or that will/should happen but it didnt for me. That's all I can say

Edit: When I say "hormones" I mean naturally like thyroid, cortisol, leptin etc

Last edited:
seriously guys..

this is the 200mg tren ace + 200mg winstrol per day for "water retention in face" guy..

idk wtf he keeps trolling these forums..

Well I weighed 235lbs today after doing 500mg of test a week ago, even after doing 2-3 hours of cardio and lifting everyday, from 225lbs a week ago and eating under 150g of carbs and 2000 calories. If I added some carbs some drol or winstrol and upped my test I'd be 240-250lbs at 10% bf after cutting for a year and half doing hours of cardio.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131