advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stuck at 220lbs for 4 months and now Im 230lbs, am I just meant to be a big guy?

whats your bloods say...???

post bloods...

Last edited:
Well I weighed 235lbs today after doing 500mg of test a week ago, even after doing 2-3 hours of cardio and lifting everyday, from 225lbs a week ago and eating under 150g of carbs and 2000 calories. If I added some carbs some drol or winstrol and upped my test I'd be 240-250lbs at 10% bf after cutting for a year and half doing hours of cardio.....

None of what you say here is believable unless you post pictures. 10% bodyfat at 235 lbs and 5 foot 9 inches in a very strong guy. I had a friend that was a powerlifter and he was squatting about 800 lbs at that height and weight.

What kind of weight are you moving in the big 3? Post a picture. To me you are probably more like 18% bodyfat and still eating too much for your LBM. Your metabolism is probably screwed up too and you need to get that straightened out.

None of what you say here is believable unless you post pictures. 10% bodyfat at 235 lbs and 5 foot 9 inches in a very strong guy. I had a friend that was a powerlifter and he was squatting about 800 lbs at that height and weight.

What kind of weight are you moving in the big 3? Post a picture. To me you are probably more like 18% bodyfat and still eating too much for your LBM. Your metabolism is probably screwed up too and you need to get that straightened out.

I lift pussy weight after I realized I don't need to lift heavy to be big and seeing big guys lifting light but yeah I can't be 18% bf, I've had people who actually competed in person tell me I'm under 10%bf me having loose skin and water make me look more though, most people being in a calorie defecit and training hours everyday and cutting for a year an half would be a skeleton and I was only like 280 when I started cutting and blasted gear most of my cut as well.

I'll post a pic soon when my body doesn't feel like holding a bunch of subcutaneous water and stop looking like shit which is randomly throughout the day, I guess it's because of my loose skin and excess cortisol from working out and being stressed about it..

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust "guys that actually compete" opinions anymore than Joe Blow.. there are a lot of delusional people in this thing we do.
It doesn't seem like you want to hear the things that guys here are telling you man. I get the frustration - and I don't mean to sound like an ass.
The fact is that at that weight - under 10% bf - you are feeling pretty damn good about how you look. Should be very "cut" and abs looking good.

One thing about PM - you may not hear what you want but usually you will get some good advices. There is not a more knowledgeable board IMO and probably none with as many guys that genuinely give a damn about helping
BUT - it's not the place where you just get BS feedback and are told "man you are doing all you can do - it's not your fault"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131