over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STUPID EXTREMES WE USED TO DO IN BODYBUILDING.YOUNG GUYS PLEASE DON'T REPEAT

getting super high on mj and blasting workouts. can pretty dangerous when your reaction time is slower, but damn do you get some great muscle mind connection going on.

and i've also done my far share eca and dnp abuse. live and learn...

:p
getting super high on mj and blasting workouts. can pretty dangerous when your reaction time is slower, but damn do you get some great muscle mind connection going on.

reminds me of wolf of wall street when he's driving his lambo home from the country club

I've worked out while high. I felt like my intensity was wayyyy down and I wasn't able to push myself as hard. I smoked the previous night , woke up and was still high since the stuff was super strong and I hadn't smoked in a while, I than ate a snack and went to the gym , and yeah not the best session.

Im still young and pretty new to the game. Being a post ORD bodybuilder, the worst thing I have done is not get into it sooner.

Nah, for real though....probably doing methamphetamine. Loosing everything and 3 years of hard work in a matter of months.

18 months later and 40 pounds of muscle heavier....you live and learn. You guys are fucking crazy running huge doses of stims. Not telling what kind of damage to your hearts you have done.

I've worked out while high. I felt like my intensity was wayyyy down and I wasn't able to push myself as hard. I smoked the previous night , woke up and was still high since the stuff was super strong and I hadn't smoked in a while, I than ate a snack and went to the gym , and yeah not the best session.

Even to this day I sometimes enjoy smoking a bowl before training. It gives me a different training session. Sober I am more intense and move more weight. High I am much more technical. Drop sets, lighter weight, very slow reps. MJ greatly increaaes my mind muscle connection, vascularity, and pumps. Unfortunately the vascularity and pumps come from increased anxiery and BP.

Unfortunately my body responds poorer and poorer to any kind of drug as I get older. Except AAS. I seem to be getting less and less sides and better results as I cycle more and get older. Plus B&C helps with sides as my body adapts to constant elevated test levels.

Another downside is I love smoking weed. I just sacrifice getting anxiety. Not every time. But when I do....I,wished ai never smoked. Cheat pain and paranoia about having panic attacks.

Even to this day I sometimes enjoy smoking a bowl before training. It gives me a different training session. Sober I am more intense and move more weight. High I am much more technical. Drop sets, lighter weight, very slow reps. MJ greatly increaaes my mind muscle connection, vascularity, and pumps. Unfortunately the vascularity and pumps come from increased anxiery and BP.

Unfortunately my body responds poorer and poorer to any kind of drug as I get older. Except AAS. I seem to be getting less and less sides and better results as I cycle more and get older. Plus B&C helps with sides as my body adapts to constant elevated test levels.

Another downside is I love smoking weed. I just sacrifice getting anxiety. Not every time. But when I do....I,wished ai never smoked. Cheat pain and paranoia about having panic attacks.

I feel similar. I smoke frequently and have for years. It's not the same anymore. You still enjoy it but there is a lot more responsibility now and that brings out the paranoia. Also lifting while high used to be fun it now is a no no as it kills my workout do to cardio stress. I still love it though. Haha

Back in the early 90's I (Ab)used ephedrine-caffeine-aspirin daily for a few years. Looking back upon this, it was downright stupid.

25mg of ephedrine, 300mg of caffeine and 100mg of ASA three times a day.

Every ECA stack in GNC at the time equal that if you took 3-4 caps a day. I proabaly did the same thing all thoughout college in the last 90's, but switched up to NYC stack because of the aspirin. I dont know how stupid sub q yohimbine hcl was either.

Everyonee use to load up on ECA before workouts and wrestling matches now cant even take a cap without feeling like a heart attack.

Last edited:

I get the opposite effect. Great mind to muscle connection, I'm able to focus on the reps (stretch and contractions) and push myself. It can be dangerous though because sometimes you can push things too far without realizing it. My intensity is actually up because of it.

Doing blow and going to train 1 hour later :eek: absolutely the worst workout I've ever had.

I thought I was healthy enough to get away with doing that, until a buddy of mine had a heart issue because of mixing gear, stims and blow almost daily. One thing that saved me is I didnt do any gear back then.

Kids are stupid and I was one.

GHB

I never used it, but there were a few guys at the gym that used to. One of the users passed out on the toilet after doing some and the gym owner kicked him out of the gym. The same guy used to inject something in the stall and leave blood all over the floor. Out by the squat rack one day he left a huge puddle of blood, maybe a nose bleed. The guy was built darn well and looked jacked but his health had to be shit.

I still use Eva or Clem and caffeine pre workout .i can't seem to get motivated otherwise because I'm so groggy in the morning from meds that it basically woke me up ,no heart racing ,it's like everyone drinking coffee .
Also back in the day I came across the best synth ok I ever encountered on eBay,lol.it had lidocaine so no pain and had pgf2 in it.it would help me shed fed like crazy cause I was always shitting,lol.
Also with the mixture of met oil it would stay in your system for la long time.
The stupidity think I did when I was young and didn't know how to eat.i would drink alcohol among other things almost every night.what a waist.
I also took a suggestion from this huge guy and he told me to take haloteston and winstrol for cutting but never gave me a timeline.i looked great but 1 night
I was at the gym and everyone was telling me I look yellow.winder up with full on jaundice and didn't go to the doctor I just stopped taking anything for like 5 years

Last edited:
I became friends with the creator of it years later. Lmao! Funny shit

I mean cybergenics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I used to take the tram down to TJ once a week and let the Mexican pharmacist shoot me with those massive organon rediject needles. Then tape winstrol blister packs to my chest and go through the border

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never used it, but there were a few guys at the gym that used to. One of the users passed out on the toilet after doing some and the gym owner kicked him out of the gym. The same guy used to inject something in the stall and leave blood all over the floor. Out by the squat rack one day he left a huge puddle of blood, maybe a nose bleed. The guy was built darn well and looked jacked but his health had to be shit.

Spoiler Alert:

Dudes' Name? Pekkerwood

Georgia Home Boy. No carbs, no fat processing blocking like the demon alcohol. Used to buy it local in the Health stores. Downside? That was one non linear graph. Good.Good...Good.....Good........ ZOMBIE!

BTW my usage was way, way before it ever got in the news or popular. We thought we were improving our health by not drinking alcohol! Used to keep two liters of it. I quit doing it when it got "poplular". I am the first GHB "hipster". LOL

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7