over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suffering during prep

as long as you aren't having to loose a ton it isn't too bad...if you have to loose a lot you loose that hard muscular look from all the cardio, stims, and dieting you have to do to get it off..just under 3 weeks out there...the lack of energy is worst for me..and the lack of strength...

I have been having SERIOUS body fat loss success with the following ECA formula.

50mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, baby aspirin as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Bang out 30 mins cardio

Same thing right around 3pm, and do the 2nd cardio session.

Total of 100mg Ephedrine, 400mg Caffeine, and 162mg aspirin per day

I wouldnt exceed this dosage.

If you ain't suffering, you ain't dieting and getting lean enough. I got to under 3 % my last show. I am lean year round. Like 8% at my offseason peak. My coach dials me in hard. Never has a judge told me I wasn't conditioned.

If you ain't suffering, you ain't dieting and getting lean enough. I got to under 3 % my last show. I am lean year round. Like 8% at my offseason peak. My coach dials me in hard. Never has a judge told me I wasn't conditioned.

I think we would all love to see pics of you "under 3%"!

holy tolerance!!!

i just might die if i tried 50mg ephedrine

I have been having SERIOUS body fat loss success with the following ECA formula.

50mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, baby aspirin as soon as I wake up in the morning.

Bang out 30 mins cardio

holy tolerance!!!

i just might die if i tried 50mg ephedrine

Built the tolerance up by taking 25mg 3x per day for a span of 2 weeks.
Wanted to see the effects of double the Ephedrine dosage, and the results are nothing short of amazing.

With 2 cardio sessions and 1 weight training session daily, I am losing 1lb of body fat every 2 days.

Here is from last show. 2 months ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 356
You look great and thanks for posting!

But that is not under 3% bdf.

Yeah ditto, great physique but this is sub 3%, not your pic.

16364d1200108105-talk-about-ass-glutes.jpg

That is sick bro! No doubt.

I hear ya. May not be sub 3, but i don't think it's too bad for using Test only. And fat burner and T3. And people can call me a liar, but I work public safety and I am steroid tested randomly up to 3x a year per contract. And it is a full steroid WADA panel.

When you work in a wealthy town, they don't care of cost

So I really have to suffer because I have to let the diet do all the work. And trust me I suffer. I wish I could use the supps, because I def would. But all worth it

That is sick bro! No doubt.

I hear ya. May not be sub 3, but i don't think it's too bad for using Test only. And fat burner and T3. And people can call me a liar, but I work public safety and I am steroid tested randomly up to 3x a year per contract. And it is a full steroid WADA panel.

When you work in a wealthy town, they don't care of cost

So I really have to suffer because I have to let the diet do all the work. And trust me I suffer. I wish I could use the supps, because I def would. But all worth it

You were around 4.5 percent, and that's impressive.

Hulk,

What does your diet look like pre-contest?

Honestly, my diet is all over the place. I do carb rotation in beginning to jump start fat loss. Then I go to a low carb states chic his like 150'grams at lowest. I go flat real quick. And real flat. But my prep coach is constantly adjusting and changing in carb and cardio ratio.

I usually get a cheat meal every 10'days. And when I say cheat it was 16oz ribeye steak, 4-5 cups pasta, and a whole apple pie. I would get one of these after a low carb week and when I was really flat, my coach would feed me. I would wake up leaner, crazy veiny, and full.

I wish I could give you a better detail, but honestly, I am a robot during contest prep, and whatever my coach said I did.

Like my coach says, out of 10 days, you will probably have 8 or 9 "bad" ones. Meaning you should struggle, that means it's working

It's weird for me, I don't suffer much toward the beginning. Like right now a week into prep I can go 6 hours without eating and barely be hungry, although I get pretty hungry after training.
When I get lean, and don't get me wrong I've never been 5% even, but single digits, at that point I'm hungry ALL DAY.

Bang out 30 mins cardio

Where do you get your ephedrine??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?