over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suffering during prep

You guys who have constant hunger all the time, how does that affect your strength in the gym? Personally my workouts suffer a lot when I'm feeling hungry. And that makes me worry I am losing muscle instead of fat...

I don't understand how some guys can continue to get stronger while dieting. the whole "grow into a show" thing just mystifies me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys who have constant hunger all the time, how does that affect your strength in the gym? Personally my workouts suffer a lot when I'm feeling hungry. And that makes me worry I am losing muscle instead of fat...

I don't understand how some guys can continue to get stronger while dieting. the whole "grow into a show" thing just mystifies me...

Up the dose and "grow into the show" yo

That works even on a calorie restricted diet? Or do you keep calories high because of the higher dose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It can and you can consume more calories when you are building muscle.

Growing into the show works best if you haven't been on grams of gear plus everything and the kitchen sink all offseason

for what did a lot of different is i did interval cardio. still does a hours. but i started out with 4 interval from 20-45sek then every week i ad on and extra interval. plus i walk with a incline on 8% and go up to 13% and i dont hold on the machine. so i do 1 hour of cardio 5 time a week and i do 6 interval 5 times i week doing that hour. my body fat has drop alot the last to weeks.

i use to do 2hours slow cardio i does work but cutting my cardio by and hour and doing interval is great.

Now that is around 3%
You're my new big best friend! Member of the month
QUOTE=tri-terror;1873487]It's weird for me, I don't suffer much toward the beginning. Like right now a week into prep I can go 6 hours without eating and barely be hungry, although I get pretty hungry after training.

When I get lean, and don't get me wrong I've never been 5% even, but single digits, at that point I'm hungry ALL DAY.[/QUOTE]

Last prep I was ravenous. Not so much this one. I've cheated and subbed a hake for meals just to get protein in. Hunger when up when I started 40min cardio. And again alittle bump when I started two a days

Strength stays respectable. Tren and abombs help. But when really close to show it's inevitable to lose I think.

Up the dose and "grow into the show" yo

Here's hoping I'm sorta doing this. Lol

Ps. My first multi quote post lol

Where do you get your ephedrine??

Bayer: Bronkaid Dual Action Formula Caplets Bronchial Relief, 24 Ct - Walmart.com

Walmart or Walgreens

Each tab has 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate, perfect for what we need.

Build yourself up by taking 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, baby aspirin every 4 hours, 3x per day.

Do this for minimum a week.....after the week, you can bump up to 50mg Ephedrine, but keep everything else the same. DO NOT raise your caffeine dosage, and do NOT take more than 240mg aspirin per day.

Bayer: Bronkaid Dual Action Formula Caplets Bronchial Relief, 24 Ct - Walmart.com

Walmart or Walgreens

Each tab has 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate, perfect for what we need.

Build yourself up by taking 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, baby aspirin every 4 hours, 3x per day.

Do this for minimum a week.....after the week, you can bump up to 50mg Ephedrine, but keep everything else the same. DO NOT raise your caffeine dosage, and do NOT take more than 240mg aspirin per day.

Maybe I'm a dumbass but shouldn't you be doing the opposite and trying to get the most out of the least?

I am actually quite pleasant this prep... Fuck, I did my first stepmill session last night just to fry up my glutes.

It seems that this time around my diet has been more honed and I feeling comfortable as my carbs come down.

And this is going to sound really corny, but having a very supportive significant other has made a world of difference. She enjoys seeing me make progress and celebrates along with me as we get closer. There have been days in the gym where I was just feeling wiped out and she called me out and got my ass back under the bar to keep going.

This prep I am also having re-feeds every few days because my body just seems to be ripping through the carbs that I do give it. It isn't like a cheat, it is usually some lean sushi rolls and jasmine rice or some extra sweet potatoes and rice, but this has helped me keep my sanity.

I'd KILL for a cheat every 10
OMG.
Im down to 25carbs for the day now. Operation onion skin in effect

Looking at old pics I'm 15# heavier than last time at same time out **broken link removed**

Phat, if you've said it already I apologize I just don't remember reading it.

When is your show you're prepping for?

May 30. 6 wk now

Do I look familiar? Lol

What show are you doing? I think I am going to do a show May 30th as well being that my diet is coming along faster than I thought.

I'm in canada. So unlikely. Lol
Provincials

Yeah... Was hoping I'd find someone here doing a show I was doing. I'm doing (or very likely doing) the Xcalibur Championships

Last edited:
Hey phatkid how does your diet like ? Just wanna see if i should Up My diet..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity