advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taco Bell commercial with Kali Muscle. PROTEIN!!!

My TV show they wanted me to be on was $250 for an entire episode. I told them fuck no

Clock's ticking before Kali goes back to prison or does something to otherwise make himself unmarketable IMO.

A positive fella, aren't you? There are plenty of guys on this board who went to prison (like he did), turned to bodybuilding (like he did) and are living the best life that they can and staying positive (like he is). Does that mean all the guys on here that have been incarcerated are going back to prison as well?

I saw this week's Real Time with Bill Maher. The guest before the panel was Tim Robbins discussing the Actor's Gang program in the prison system in California. At first only a handful of inmates signed up. Then half of the population did based on the results.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVNSXdDbGg]Real Time With Bill Maher: The Actors' Gang with Tim Robbins - YouTube[/ame]

Clock's ticking before Kali goes back to prison or does something to otherwise make himself unmarketable IMO.

I highly doubt he wants to go back to the penn so he is doing the best an ex felon can do to make a living and quite successful at that... I'll give him credit for getting an 11 year stint for robbery and actually turning his life around... I'd consider him one of the rare few who are genuinely rehabilitated from a corrections standpoint since that is the corrections system goal which is usually an ultimate fail...

How many legit ex cons you know that are mid level celebrities once they get out and I'm talking doing hard time not petty assault, DUI, public intox bullshit and I say legit cuz a lot of people sometimes catch a bad wrap from things like domestic violence charges blown out of proportion, not like legit spouse beaters, but by one of the partners just being vindictive and wanting to get even to ruin the others life...

Also I say mid level since its not like hes done a handful of popular leading roles but to have his own leading role commercials and dedicated to inspiring the youth as a role model to take the higher path and use his life examples as lessons to learn and avoid....

as for his build... fuck ya hes juiced like a box of capri suns (people with kids will get this better lol gotta love my 4yo lol) along with any thing else like hgh/slin etc.... you ask any ex con if your cool with them and they'll tell you, no bullshit, you can get anything and more in prison just as you could on the streets for the right price or the right connects.... so even if he was doing 6 dif kind of pushups/pullups muscle ups situps water filled trash bags etc to work his muscle and get the pumps and did extra duty in the kitchen to get extra rations or had his other cellies hook up the extras be it eggs pb tuna etc he had the resources to get the job done with the right ingenuity...

I went to Taco Bell and they did not have that option, DAfuq ?

It's market driven...

True. When I searched I saw an article saying it was tested in areas starting in part of Ohio. I never saw that commercial here in the east. We have the Muscle Maker Grill franchises anyway.

True. When I searched I saw an article saying it was tested in areas starting in part of Ohio. I never saw that commercial here in the east. We have the Muscle Maker Grill franchises anyway.

Haven't seen either in the NE.

Can someone name these bbers ? all of them

Protein

Brad in a new commercial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZnlWOojI3M"]Shock Top | “Unfiltered Talk” with T.J. Miller | What’s Their Story? - YouTube[/ame]

Video is down now with copyright issues it seems.

Rid the World of Protein

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWTmYKKCmZk"]Shock Top | “Unfiltered Talk” with T.J. Miller | Rid the World of Protein - YouTube[/ame]

Video is down now with copyright issues it seems.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N60utqXf5HQ"]Taco Bell protein commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Removed due to copyright infringement....

Little ironic being as it is a COMMERCIAL lmao.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws