over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

5 Weeks and a day. You can see a lot of little hairs coming in the red area which is the recipient area.

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 289
5 Weeks and a day. You can see a lot of little hairs coming in the red area which is the recipient area.

oh yeah, they're definitely sprouting. You're ahead of the curve, fast grower. The funs begun.

Techno, sorry I didn't see these hair threads earlier. In August of 2016 I had FUT done, 3,368 grafts. I talked to Anubis a lot during this time...how's it going Anubis? You'll be happy in the long run, it just takes time.

My doctor was very honest with me. He told me it would look good but in order to have the really full look like I did when I was in my 20's, I would require another transplant down the road. I was a 5 on the Norwood scale. Believe me, I'm happy...it's great to have a hairline again! When I'm in the right spot to do it again, I'll probably do the FUE this time around, to cut down on scarring.

I had mine done by Dr. Sheldon Kabaker. He had a private practice in Oakland, CA then retired in early January 2017. He was working as a consultant afterwards at Pacific Plastic Surgery Group in San Francisco, CA. I just looked him up and it looks like he's back to doing surgery again. https://www.kabaker.com/ Just putting that out there in case someone in the area is looking for someone good.

Attachments

• Norwood Scale.jpg
    Norwood Scale.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Went back to work yesterday no one said a thing about my head. I will post another pic on Friday (6 weeks post op).

how is it growing bro?

Its going good. I am going to post a pic this Friday, I know I said that last Friday ha but i want to show a more drastic difference. The good news is I went to brunch with my entire family on Sunday and no one said a thing about my head. My sister is very observant so if I got it passed her then I am good to go.

I went in last week and got my haircut the first time since my surgery and she did a good job fading in everything.

Thanks for sharing TeknoViking. I heard lots of good things about this type of treatment. How long did it take to get it done?

Where is Dr. Diep located? Do you know how much per graft Dr. Vories charges? Where is Dr. Vories located?

Keep us updated.

Thanks for sharing TeknoViking. I heard lots of good things about this type of treatment. How long did it take to get it done?

Where is Dr. Diep located? Do you know how much per graft Dr. Vories charges? Where is Dr. Vories located?

Keep us updated.

I think i was there for 10 hours but it seemed like 5 minutes once I got the meds. Dr. Diep is on Los Gatos in northern California. Dr. Vories has his rates and info posted on his website. We have a member here who got a HT from him you can see some of his progress in the Official hair transplant thread.

Keep us updated.

Vories is 5 us per graft and he's in Charlotte, NC.

treatment timing varies depending on the amount of grafts necessary.

7 weeks and 1 day post op.

Attachments

• IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 218
Another one. Both these taken in the morning after sleeping all night with rogaine in my hair.

Attachments

• IMG_2184.JPG
    IMG_2184.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
I think i was there for 10 hours but it seemed like 5 minutes once I got the meds. Dr. Diep is on Los Gatos in northern California. Dr. Vories has his rates and info posted on his website. We have a member here who got a HT from him you can see some of his progress in the Official hair transplant thread.

Wow, 10 hours would seem like a long time. Did they give you the meds or did you take them them because you felt it would help you relax?

Wow, 10 hours would seem like a long time. Did they give you the meds or did you take them them because you felt it would help you relax?

most clinics give you a xanax/diazepam to help you keep calm and relax you. I don't know for certain as I'm not in the clinic but I've heard from a few Diep patients that they think he gives you something considerably stronger, one said he was flat out roofied, aka the date rape drug he said he didn't remember shit and he was out cold lol it would make a long day go by a lot easier for sure. The diazepam in my case was a pain the ass, they were doing implanting and telling me not to move and I was nodding off, and jolting awake. I was getting yelled at constantly lol

That price is very reasonable.

best fue deal in the US and he has probably done the most fue procedures in the US as he's strictly fue. If he were in Cali or NY, he'd be in the 8+ range.

best fue deal in the US and he has probably done the most fue procedures in the US as he's strictly fue. If he were in Cali or NY, he'd be in the 8+ range.

I live in NC....maybe I should get on that before I move back to NJ this summer lol

I live in NC....maybe I should get on that before I move back to NJ this summer lol

You can wait til your back in NJ and do the drive into NYC and pay double if you'd prefer :D check with epoxy, I told him about Vories and that's who he went to. He'll be able to give you feedback based on his personal experience if you want more info.

You can wait til your back in NJ and do the drive into NYC and pay double if you'd prefer :D check with epoxy, I told him about Vories and that's who he went to. He'll be able to give you feedback based on his personal experience if you want more info.

Lol well I mostly said it in jest....I posted in the other hair thread but I'm only 26 and it seems people strongly recommending waiting until at least 30. Also not willing to take finasteride currently.

Lol well I mostly said it in jest....I posted in the other hair thread but I'm only 26 and it seems people strongly recommending waiting until at least 30. Also not willing to take finasteride currently.

30 is usually a safe guideline, patterns usually establish themselves by that point so good plan to hold out. Even better reason to hold off if you're not on meds. I thought most the docs you were corresponding with didn't have any issues with your fin usage, still hesitant for health reasons or just not ready to make the commitment.

30 is usually a safe guideline, patterns usually establish themselves by that point so good plan to hold out. Even better reason to hold off if you're not on meds. I thought most the docs you were corresponding with didn't have any issues with your fin usage, still hesitant for health reasons or just not ready to make the commitment.

From a heart standpoint yes both cardiologists have said it was fine. The reasons I'm still not entirely comfortable with it are

1.) The potential (albeit small) for side effects

2.) Having developed the cardiac issue (likely from taking gear), and colitis disease (potentially from taking Accutane), I have become fairly OCD regarding health and taking substances, and so anything additional tends to concerns me

3.) "Inhibition of 5α-reductase also reduces epididymal weight, and decreases motility and normal morphology of spermatozoa in the epididymis. Neurosteroids like 3α-androstanediol and allopregnanolone activate the GABAA receptor in the brain; because finasteride prevents the formation of neurosteroids, it may contribute to a reduction of GABAA activity (see also neurosteroidogenesis inhibitor). Reduction of GABAA receptor activation by these neurosteroids has been implicated in depression, anxiety, and sexual dysfunction."

4. Having previously had gynecomastia and potentially coming off TRT in the next 1-2 years I'd prefer not to take something with demasculinizing effects.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws