over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TeknoViking FUE Thread (1951 Grafts)

i'm about 9 months post-op and i'm planning on running my first dnp cycle within a couple weeks. i imagine for me it should be fine. my hair is totally regrown at this point.

I am jelly bro.

I had 2600 grafts put in my face. My facial hair was very bad due to acne scars. Its been 9 weeks.
Sadly I started breaking out. Like cyst like. As if my face
Was trying to reject the hair. It only recently stopped.
I hope this didn't kill the newer stuff. There still some bald spots. Doc says "theres still follicles under, so wait at least four months before those grow"

I had 2600 grafts put in my face. My facial hair was very bad due to acne scars. Its been 9 weeks.
I hope this didn't kill the newer stuff. There still some bald spots. Doc says "theres still follicles under, so wait at least four months before those grow"

Interesting, never heard of this

This is my thinking as well. You think I am okay to run things like clean and ECA? Looks like I will have to do it the old fashion way with cardio ;)

I will throw up a pic Friday for everyone.

Clen eca should be fine, yup you're gonna have to do this the hard way, with a lot of sweat and hard work im afraid.

i'm about 9 months post-op and i'm planning on running my first dnp cycle within a couple weeks. i imagine for me it should be fine. my hair is totally regrown at this point.

You should be fine, by 9 months unless you're a slow grower which doesn't sound the case for you, as you're fully regrown then you're good to go.

I'm happy to hear it turned out well bro, and the compliments are rolling in!! It's the same for me, I never felt like I was hurting before but shit it is night and day since the transplant, I'm consistently told I'm at minimum 10 years younger than I am, pulling younger hotter women far easier than I used to. One of the best decisions I could've made for myself and sounds like you're leaning the same way. Congrats!

That can happen with any transplant, as hairs break the surface acne can occur...as well if it's inflamed or clustered it can be folliculitus so it's good to keep on top of it just to make sure, it's not the end of the world but if it gets bad it can be negative but early detection it's just some a matter of using some hot compresses and potentially antibiotics if its bad enough. Hot compresses are usually the best for acne caused from the grafts sprouting as well. It's unlikely that it killed the grafts, as it was likely the grafts that caused it...just need to give it time.

Front. You can see the one side has started to grow in but is coming in slower then the other side. I am doing a come over and no one can even notice though.

Attachments

• IMG_2251.JPG
    IMG_2251.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
side

Attachments

• IMG_2252.JPG
    IMG_2252.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 163
other side. I just snapped these on the go before going to the gym. Want to get you guys some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2253.JPG
    IMG_2253.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 166
Anyone try having kids while on Propecia or dutasteride? If you are taking it and trying to have kids should you be worried about birth defects?

Anyone try having kids while on Propecia or dutasteride? If you are taking it and trying to have kids should you be worried about birth defects?
Only issue is if a pregnant woman comes in physical contact with the finasteride drug. Like holding the tablets, etc. That can effect the developing child. As long as your wife doesn't touch them, their shouldn't be an issue. That's a pretty remote chance anyway.

No issue with a man being on it when working to conceive.

tekno, i know i'm late to this thread, but i cannot tell you how impressed I am with your results from the procedure! I had always been a bit skeptical of the various hair transplant methods, but holy shit, man yours looks amazing! You can't even tell you had anything done...

thanks for continuing to update this thread, i just read through the entire thing...

tekno, i know i'm late to this thread, but i cannot tell you how impressed I am with your results from the procedure! I had always been a bit skeptical of the various hair transplant methods, but holy shit, man yours looks amazing! You can't even tell you had anything done...

thanks for continuing to update this thread, i just read through the entire thing...

it's come a long way. I was surprised at how well FUE worked for me too. I was skeptical and 10 grand is a lot to take a chance on, but 100% worth it IMO

Thanks buddy! Here are some updated pics from today. I just got my haircut and the girl that cuts my hair was telling me how good my hair looks. She has 3 other clients who have had HT but they got FUT done and she was telling me how they can never wear their hair short because of the scar and how she cannot tell at all that I had anything done to my head.

These pics are a little over 4 months post surgery. You can still see from the front that the one side has been slower to grow in then the other, but HEY I AM FUCKEN STOKED! Really happy with the results so far and I feel like I still have a lot of good growth to come.

Attachments

• IMG_2258.JPG
    IMG_2258.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 123
Here is a pic of the back of my head where the hair was harvested from. Cant tell at all.

Attachments

• IMG_2259.jpg
    IMG_2259.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
How soon are you guys expecting to need another hair transplant down the road, if ever?

I imagine if I continue to not take finasteride I'll likely end up needing at least 2 hair transplants throughout my life

Part of me just wants to go with one of those hair systems that are all over youtube now. Shave the top and just glue it on :D

Looks great Tekno, really coming along quickly...the one side will catch up in time, the bulk of the growth hasn't even occurred yet and the hair characteristics haven't kicked in yet and you look great already, you're gonna be ecstatic by the end of this process. Donor looks immaculate as well. Happy to see this going so well!

How soon are you guys expecting to need another hair transplant down the road, if ever?

I imagine if I continue to not take finasteride I'll likely end up needing at least 2 hair transplants throughout my life

Part of me just wants to go with one of those hair systems that are all over youtube now. Shave the top and just glue it on :D

one and dones are the rarity when it comes to transplants unfortunately.

and if you're going to be off fin but still plan to use trt you're likely looking at a couple given your age Pumped, the downside of being young lol

I used to laugh at the hair systems myself but I've seen some up close at hair conferences and they're surprisingly good. I see it a lot with guys who don't have the donors to get a full head of hair so they'll invest heavily in the hairline and get that done properly and then go hair system in the back half where it gets less scrutiny and it is really hard to tell. If you got a fkd up head and can't shave down you gotta do what you gotta do.

one and dones are the rarity when it comes to transplants unfortunately.

and if you're going to be off fin but still plan to use trt you're likely looking at a couple given your age Pumped, the downside of being young lol

I used to laugh at the hair systems myself but I've seen some up close at hair conferences and they're surprisingly good. I see it a lot with guys who don't have the donors to get a full head of hair so they'll invest heavily in the hairline and get that done properly and then go hair system in the back half where it gets less scrutiny and it is really hard to tell. If you got a fkd up head and can't shave down you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yea I know I'll probably be looking at at least 2 hair transplants if I decide to go that route. Hopefully that would get me to my 50s looking reasonable but I don't know.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZxQgj85a8&t=3s"]OMG SYLVESTER STALLONE'S HAIR TRANSPLANT? HERE'S PROOF! - YouTube[/ame] what do you think of this video, in your professional hair expert opinion lol. Stallone was clearly balding in his 30s and now has a perfectly full head of hair in his 70s.

I would think with all of his money he'd go for a transplant rather than a hair piece but I was under the impression that one could not just keep getting hair transplants as they will run out of donor sites, and looking at his hair in his 30s and then 70s I'd think he'd have needed numerous hair transplants to have the hair he does now.

Yea I know I'll probably be looking at at least 2 hair transplants if I decide to go that route. Hopefully that would get me to my 50s looking reasonable but I don't know.

OMG SYLVESTER STALLONE'S HAIR TRANSPLANT? HERE'S PROOF! - YouTube what do you think of this video, in your professional hair expert opinion lol. Stallone was clearly balding in his 30s and now has a perfectly full head of hair in his 70s.

I would think with all of his money he'd go for a transplant rather than a hair piece but I was under the impression that one could not just keep getting hair transplants as they will run out of donor sites, and looking at his hair in his 30s and then 70s I'd think he'd have needed numerous hair transplants to have the hair he does now.

Stallone no question has had work done and multiple times, his loss wasn't bad enough for him to bother with a system, he looked to be a nw 3-3.5 at his worst and is or was likely on meds, his worst case progression was unlikely to be past a 4 so he had the donors to cover his worst case scenario enough that it would never look like he was losing his hair badly and he clearly invested in that hairline a few times. Couple that with some obvious brow lift work it makes the hairline appear much more juvenile than the doc would've gone for but it's still some pretty aggressive work. You can see when his hair isn't perfectly coiffed that there is still some weakness behind his hairline and that is where the donor limitations come into play, he's got some age related diffusion happening and you can't keep it all perfect forever.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner