over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 2

Good to hear your on the mend bloke, Ive had an infection in my glute from an old vial that had rubber from the seal in the oil , nasty ass golfball sized puss all that I managed to drain myself.

On a side note will you be checking out fit x or the pro show this weekend ?

Last edited:
Good to hear your on the mend bloke, Ive had an infection in my glute from an old vial that had rubber from the seal in the oil , nasty ass golfball sized puss all that I managed to drain myself.

On a side note will you be checking out fit x or the pro show this weekend ?

ouch man howd u manage to drain it urself? coz i dont think id ever be able to drain mine, the doctor offered to lance open my arm with a scalpel, to which is said 'fuk no' coz he doesnt have anesthetic, and last tiem they did that at the hospital for ym first infection i screamed becoz i realised the method you cut open skin with a scalpel is not a slicing motion, but a sawing motion :(

yes ill be at the fitx with my mises this sunday, chek out the cheap posing by the top pros competitors, get to see phil heath, and thats about all im there for really

how about you?

okay so todays workout

bodyweight: 245 (god dammit lol)

trained: triceps

workout

skullcrushers
100X18
100X17
100X16
90X15

one arm reverse cable extentions
2 sets each arm, light, 15 reps

one handed machine dips
1 set, 15 reps

okay so today trained just biceps before tomorows back day

bodyweight: 243 GRRRRRRRRR i hate watching it drop

workout

one arm dumbell curls
3 sets, 35X15

one arm dumbell hammer curls
3 sets, 35X12-15

easy boring workout today basicaly, tomorows back so i get to see how much strength im holding

okay so todays workout

bodyweight: 245 (god dammit lol)

trained: triceps

workout

skullcrushers
100X18
100X17
100X16
90X15

one arm reverse cable extentions
2 sets each arm, light, 15 reps

one handed machine dips
1 set, 15 reps

Good to see you're able to train tri's...

How are you healing up? Much pain when flexing your arms?

ouch man howd u manage to drain it urself? coz i dont think id ever be able to drain mine, the doctor offered to lance open my arm with a scalpel, to which is said 'fuk no' coz he doesnt have anesthetic, and last tiem they did that at the hospital for ym first infection i screamed becoz i realised the method you cut open skin with a scalpel is not a slicing motion, but a sawing motion :(

yes ill be at the fitx with my mises this sunday, chek out the cheap posing by the top pros competitors, get to see phil heath, and thats about all im there for really

how about you?

yeah draining it was a scary process man, read a thread on a forum somewhere and followed that to a t , injected 3cc of saline solution into the centre then used an 18g pin on a 10ml syringe to draw out about 5 or 6 cc or pussy watery shit , repeated this three times and smashed a shit load of antibiotics and its cleared up fine , just a hug knot of scar tissue now.

going to try and make it to the pro show satuday night , got work all weekend and i live a few hours away so its gonna be pretty flat out trying to make it.

what are you cruising on atm bloke ?

Mate!!!!!
sorry I missed all this fun. what hospital . could not be alfred could it??
have you got privet health?

on Sunday I hope to get to the show with a mate that is a surgeon (from Israel), hopefully he will get here in time. if it would not clear I will get you to see him.

Good to see you're able to train tri's...

How are you healing up? Much pain when flexing your arms?

its not to painful, but then again im comparing it to the pain when it first burst and i had a hole tear open in my arm lol, the hole as has shrunk now, can probably fit abit more then my pinkie finger in it now, girlfriend loves starring into it and seeing my tricep muscle in the flesh LOL, pretty disgusting

yeah draining it was a scary process man, read a thread on a forum somewhere and followed that to a t , injected 3cc of saline solution into the centre then used an 18g pin on a 10ml syringe to draw out about 5 or 6 cc or pussy watery shit , repeated this three times and smashed a shit load of antibiotics and its cleared up fine , just a hug knot of scar tissue now.

going to try and make it to the pro show satuday night , got work all weekend and i live a few hours away so its gonna be pretty flat out trying to make it.

what are you cruising on atm bloke ?

lol ouch man, i tried draining my abcess once and got nowhere, it was to big to get it all out, glad you could do it

where about ya live thats so far?

im cruising on 250mg test, 100mg tren eth weekly atm, doesnt seem to be quite enough with my weight loss and strength losses atm

Mate!!!!!
sorry I missed all this fun. what hospital . could not be alfred could it??
have you got privet health?

on Sunday I hope to get to the show with a mate that is a surgeon (from Israel), hopefully he will get here in time. if it would not clear I will get you to see him.

lol na man, originaly footscray hospital but then was transfered to sunshine hospital :banghead: since footscray didnt have the plastic surgeons who would be able to do it

man do i regret going to sunshine, they are the dumshits that stuffed up draining my last abcess

yes ive got private health insurance from my family, but i was trying to hide it from them since my familys been going through alot recently (parents accounting office was hit by a car so they cant work becoz of the damage, insurance companies beign a cunt not covering all the costs, and my little brother rode off one of our cars and obviously insurance aint covering becoz he was drink driving the dum shit)

so yea, i do have private health, but im just hiding it from ym family atm since they got enough on there table atm to deal with

I'm glad your arms better. Sounds like a scary situation.

lol thanks been Q, shit happens i guess lol

okay so yesterday trained back

bodyweight: 243 grrrrrr

workout

deadlifts

220X1
650X1
706X0 (couldnt even get it off the ground today :banghead:)
616X0 (couldnt get it up again :banghead: so i gave up)

lat pull down with v bar
5 sets, 12-15 rps, 180-200pounds

one handed chest assisted machine row
4 sets, 12-15 reps, 4 second negative

so yea overall, shitty workout today, the feeling that ur gear worn off :(, owell ill get my lifts back up soon

workout

deadlifts

220X1
650X1

lat pull down with v bar

so yea overall, shitty workout today, the feeling that ur gear worn off :(, owell ill get my lifts back up soon

that strength will come back so quick this will be a memory before you know it! Keep the faith bro:headbang:

workout

deadlifts

220X1
650X1

lat pull down with v bar

I do deadlifts with 300lbs and your doing 700. I don't like you anymore:mad:

I do deadlifts with 300lbs and your doing 700. I don't like you anymore:mad:

yea but i dont have to lift the barbell 4 stories high like you do :D

Keep at it bro, like SS said, this will soon just be a memory and before you know it your even bigger and stronger!

Like Q said though, i wish i could say i was deadlifting 700 lbs. hahha :headbang:

Little town on the Murray river bro called echuca, not 30 guys that train seriously here man, got to head to Melbs every now and then see the big boys.

Little town on the Murray river bro called echuca, not 30 guys that train seriously here man, got to head to Melbs every now and then see the big boys.

lol o dw i know where it is, my mates always bring the malibu ski boat up there and go wakeboarding

i tried it once and sucked, so i just kick it on the boat in the sun and get eaten by the mozzies

lol o dw i know where it is, my mates always bring the malibu ski boat up there and go wakeboarding

i tried it once and sucked, so i just kick it on the boat in the sun and get eaten by the mozzies

Yeah man echuca is all about the river haha we ski pretty often but the closer I am to 265 the harder it is to get outta the water lol

I know your SEO use was in the past, but how did it turn out for you pinning tris? I've had success pinning the lateral head, but pinning the long head scares me to death. I sweat and get very nervous when I do it, still I've noticed some improvement, even though it's hard to train tris when there's oil in there...

I know your SEO use was in the past, but how did it turn out for you pinning tris? I've had success pinning the lateral head, but pinning the long head scares me to death. I sweat and get very nervous when I do it, still I've noticed some improvement, even though it's hard to train tris when there's oil in there...

after i had my abcess drained i lost all size i gained in my triceps plus had a hole or indent in my arm left as a result, so i couldnt say how well it worked,
however the second time i seo'd in my tricep i injected into where the previous abcess was and was able to get rid of the indent (hole) in my tricep muscle

however the time i did seos in my biceps, it worked very well, just very painful

i dont do my tricep injections either, girlfriend does them, i can reach

okay so todays workout was a little better

trained: chest

workout

bench press
120X1
315X1
405X1
425X1
455X0 (failed)
355X5
355X4