over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 2

Yucky! See if you can keep it in a 'jar' and be sure to take a photo for us:eek:

so update

yesterday after getting into emergency at 2 oclcock, i was then transfered to another hoispital at 8 o clock for the operation, at 11:30 that night after waiting all day i was told they wouldnt be able to operate on me until 3 oclock the next day

so i was invited to stay overnight, which i declined, and after them trying to hastle and pursuade me to stay overnight again, i still went home and they booked me in for surgery at 2pm the next day

so this morning i wake up and have a shower and my abcess becoz its so big burst through my skin and tears a hole into it and starts oozing oozing out

a collection of urine coloured and textured looking puss, dirty blood, claggy dark blood clots, and wine red blood all came out several times, easily 70mls worth all together

i then went emergency ward coz i was in alot of pain having a hole in ym arm the size of a 5cent coin pouring shit out

got to emergency ward and was told they cant do anything for me, and that i had to go day procedure where i was booked

so oozing everywhere i walk to that department, then they ask em clerical question bla bla bla, and it takes them 2 fukin hours before a doctor comes and seems me and gives me painkillers

so now its about 2:30, im putting in surgery gown and put in the waitign room with others, i sit there till 7pm until ym gf rocks up to keep ym company an the nurse gives me more painkillers

at 11:30 they finaly come in and tell me to come into the operating theatre, i go there and am then placed in the operatign theatre waiting room for another hour

at 12:30am i am administered, hooked to the drip, antibiotics etc, (i havent eaten in 2 days now coz im having this surgery)

they then put me in the operatign room full of suregeons, pump me full of anestetic and the put the mask over my face and put me to sleep

i wake up at 1:30am in the room, and i am told in ym drosy state that they cant operate on me becoz pregant lady came in, and therefore ill have to come back tomorow again, and i can stay in hospital overnight again

to which i said 'no fucking way am i coming back to this crap hole' removed the drip needle in ym arm manually, torn that tape off, dressed myself and left

now im at home with a self applied bandage and a hole (i could stick my pinkie finger in) in my arm oozing out shit

so tomrow im try drain more, using some warm towels to help get the abcess moving towards the hoel and squeezing in pain

and gonna book myself in for a docs and see if he can remove the rest or im gonna bookin at a private hospital

and of course pics for everyone

heres it the night before it popped

Attachments

• IMAG0239.jpg
    IMAG0239.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 338
and after it first popped this morning, and the first 2 out 5 drips i have had connected to my arm over the past 2 days

Attachments

• IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 537
  • IMAG0251.jpg
    IMAG0251.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 582
  • IMAG0238.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 565
Damn bro what a horrible experience at the hospital. Looks so painful. I hope u find a better doctor and get healed up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ouch.

Best of luck to you mate. When I was in Aus. my hospital experience was actually pretty quick and painless, looks like you got the short end of the stick. If you don't mind me asking how'd you get the abcess there to begin with?

I've been doing syntherol pins in my tris with no problems so far.

What you were injecting to our triceps? SEO or gear?
Just yeasterday did 1cc prop to my triceps and this morning had a lot of pain there...

Damn that was a terrible experience hopefully all comes together for ya Best of Wishes.

Damn that looks painful and horrible man. Wish you all the best to a speedy recovery

Good luck man, I just had something similar on my face and ended up being mrsa. No clue how the infection got to my face but my point is take care of yourself bro, I got 6 days left on bactrim and hopefully that clears it. Sucks you had to miss so many damn meals tho I wouldve done the same thing you did lol

Damn bro what a horrible experience at the hospital. Looks so painful. I hope u find a better doctor and get healed up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lol dw man its painful, luckily the nurse there was nice enough to keep giving me painkillers to kill time, every hour or so shed walk in the waiting room to talk to me and offer me oxynorms, and just bring the packet and let me take as many as i wanted hahaha

all i found it odd wen she asked 'would i like her to change me into new surgical gowns since i been in mine so long'

Ouch.

Best of luck to you mate. When I was in Aus. my hospital experience was actually pretty quick and painless, looks like you got the short end of the stick. If you don't mind me asking how'd you get the abcess there to begin with?

I've been doing syntherol pins in my tris with no problems so far.

had an infection and abcess there awhile ago, had ti lanced and the doctor did a poor job, so the abcesss never really fully drained i believe since wen he lanced it there were lumps of abcess still in my arm that drained over a few days, so my theory is i injected into some of the remainder since i got this infection in the exact same spot as the previous abcess and this tricep has always flared up with random infections since even wen im not injecting into it

Somewhere in here it tells you how to drain it yourself... not suggesting you should... but sometimes if you want something done the best person to do it is yourself:banghead:

TESTOSTERONE NATION | Injection Pain: What to Know, What to Do! - Page 1

lol dw man theres already a hole in my arm, the abcess torn open my last lance scar and oozed out, so now ever morning i remove the bandage, swab the shit out it and squeeze out some puss, most of its gone now by the looks of it, but that article only says how to tell if its infected, not how to drain it

What you were injecting to our triceps? SEO or gear?
Just yeasterday did 1cc prop to my triceps and this morning had a lot of pain there...

SEOs, i would say anything you inject into ur triceps (especially prop) is going to hurt so this isnt a sign its infected, wen u get a red swollen patch growing and burning then its likely infected

Damn that was a terrible experience hopefully all comes together for ya Best of Wishes.
Damn that looks painful and horrible man. Wish you all the best to a speedy recovery

thanks guys

Good luck man, I just had something similar on my face and ended up being mrsa. No clue how the infection got to my face but my point is take care of yourself bro, I got 6 days left on bactrim and hopefully that clears it. Sucks you had to miss so many damn meals tho I wouldve done the same thing you did lol

ouch man, be careful face infections are dangerous becoz they can easily get to your brain and cause serious problems, wish you the best

so yesterday i trained chest

body weight: 242 OUCH, thats wat i get for not eating

Notes: gotta admit todays workout was shocking, i was weak as shit and had no drive or energy, but admitingly im not surprised since the past 3 days i haven't eaten anything since ive been fasting since i was suppose to have surgery that never happened, plus i been loaded on painkillers and anesthetics which im guessing didnt help my workout today

workout

benchpress
315X1
405X1
415X0
355X5
315X8

incline bench press
220X6
220X8
220X10

machine chest press
4 sets, 12-15 reps, slow negative, no pause

Holy shit, that's a nasty looking gremlin tricep. How do you think it happen? Not massaging enough? or didnt go deeper enough? Your thoughts? Hope for a speedy recovery mate.

Wishing you a speedy recovery bro!

On a side note, did you take her up on her offer to change you? :D

Holy shit, that's a nasty looking gremlin tricep. How do you think it happen? Not massaging enough? or didnt go deeper enough? Your thoughts? Hope for a speedy recovery mate.

i personaly think its becoz i may have had a remainder of a previous abcess in there, wen i first had ym arm lanced 3 months ago for an infection the doc was abit of an amateur and wasnt able to get all the abcess out, so i have soft lumps in my arm everywhere, and they leaked very slowly out over the week through the opening he left in my arm

however after that, everytime i have tried to SEO that tricep it gets infected very easily, this is probably my 4th infection in this tricep since having it lanced the first time, and ironicaly i always get infection right where the scar from my previous lance was, and this abcess also happened to form underneath my scar from the first lance, so i feel pretty confident in saying that the docotor jus did a shit job, becoz i never have an issue with any other part of my arm wen injecting SEOs other then this one

Wishing you a speedy recovery bro!

On a side note, did you take her up on her offer to change you? :D

lol no i didnt, the first time i got changed the surgical gowns were to small so i asked her to help dress me and put it on, but the second time i declined becoz id been sweating and bleeding all over the surgical gown all day and dotn think my odour would impress her LOL

okay today trained legs and abs

bodyweight: 240 FML lol

Notes: contemplating whether i should continue my SEOs injection in the rest of my arm (biceps and rear tricep head) while my infection heals, hmmmmmmmm???

workout

45 degree leg press (4 second negative, knees to shoulder deep, no lockout)
18 plates X22
20 plates X12
20plates X16
20 plates X15
18 plates X 0 (to wrecked)

leg extensions (4 second negative and positive, squeeze contraction)
2 sets, lightweight, 20 and 16 reps

lying leg curls (explosive positive, 5 second negative)
120X20
130X16

superset:
30 weighted crunches with legs on bench
30 lying leg raises off bench press
20 jackknifes
20 double crunches

Last edited:
okay today trained legs and abs

bodyweight: 240 FML lol

Notes: contemplating whether i should continue my SEOs injection in the rest of my arm (biceps and rear tricep head) while my infection heals, hmmmmmmmm???
workout

45 degree leg press (4 second negative, knees to shoulder deep, no lockout)
18 plates X22
20 plates X12
20plates X16
20 plates X15
18 plates X 0 (to wrecked)

leg extensions (4 second negative and positive, squeeze contraction)
2 sets, lightweight, 20 and 16 reps

lying leg curls (explosive positive, 5 second negative)
120X20
130X16

superset:
30 weighted crunches with legs on bench
30 lying leg raises off bench press
20 jackknifes
20 double crunches

IMO, you should wait until the infection is gone completely.

Any idea what the original infection was from?

That sucks man, crappy first doc and then a crappy hospital stay! I understand the pregnant lady needing to be treated ASAP, but that was what, 10 hours after you SCHEDULED SURGERY?!?!

IMO, you should wait until the infection is gone completely.

Any idea what the original infection was from?

That sucks man, crappy first doc and then a crappy hospital stay! I understand the pregnant lady needing to be treated ASAP, but that was what, 10 hours after you SCHEDULED SURGERY?!?!

original infection was my fault, never use to swab so my infection was long overdue

yea dont worry i understood a pregnant lady is going to get preference over me, i was just annoyed after 2 days waiting 10 hours the first day, and 12 hours the second day and going to sleep for surgery on anestetic i wake up to find out nothings happened, and then gotta walk to the other side of the hospital for my brother to pick me up feeling drunk off my face coz im loaded on painkillers and anesthetic

owell on the bright side, i got high for free for 2 days :), but now im listening to my gf naggg about how upset and worried she was, and she wont stop, thinking ill just buy her something to shut her up and ask her to do my SEO shots next week HAHA

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws