over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october) part 2

okay so todays a rest day but thought id note a few things

first is my appetite, HOLY SHIT i am hungry, its so odd becoz its been weeks that my appetite has sucked and over the past few days my appetite has improved, until today in which its crazy, i use to have to drink fruit juice in order to get the carbs i need in, but now im mixing milk with oats and eating them by the mountin loads

today i think i had 300grams of dry oats(cooked with milk) with 4 chicken breasts and half tub of a litre of yogurt for dinner

i havent eaten like this in ages, interesting coz ever i stopped injecting tren my appetite has improved dramatically, might keep the tren a little lower next blast and see if ti really does keep my appetite like this

last night i also slept well for the first time, admitingly i had no idea wat a good sleep actually felt like till i woke up today, wen i woke up today for the first time in nearly 2 months i actually wanted to get outa bed, and wen i got up i had energy and wanted to do things,
usually i have to crawl outa bed, have no energy, im zombied out and cbf doing anything all day, and i have shit all energy, and dont wanna eat and have to force feed breakfast
today i got up and munched down my breaky, first time in months ive actually enjoyed cereal, and it didnt taste like chalk

gotta admit not happy about coming off my tren dose since the lose in conditioning is very noticeable, but holy shit i feel so good

728 getting there almost 3 x bw now

Hey when u first started training what were your deads and bench compared to now

^^^^^^ that is why I don't fuck with Tren gotta enjoy life a good diet can have me looking the same plus Ill juss sleep all daym day

Last edited:
okay so todays a rest day but thought id note a few things

first is my appetite, HOLY SHIT i am hungry, its so odd becoz its been weeks that my appetite has sucked and over the past few days my appetite has improved, until today in which its crazy, i use to have to drink fruit juice in order to get the carbs i need in, but now im mixing milk with oats and eating them by the mountin loads

today i think i had 300grams of dry oats(cooked with milk) with 4 chicken breasts and half tub of a litre of yogurt for dinner

i havent eaten like this in ages, interesting coz ever i stopped injecting tren my appetite has improved dramatically, might keep the tren a little lower next blast and see if ti really does keep my appetite like this

last night i also slept well for the first time, admitingly i had no idea wat a good sleep actually felt like till i woke up today, wen i woke up today for the first time in nearly 2 months i actually wanted to get outa bed, and wen i got up i had energy and wanted to do things,
usually i have to crawl outa bed, have no energy, im zombied out and cbf doing anything all day, and i have shit all energy, and dont wanna eat and have to force feed breakfast
today i got up and munched down my breaky, first time in months ive actually enjoyed cereal, and it didnt taste like chalk

gotta admit not happy about coming off my tren dose since the lose in conditioning is very noticeable, but holy shit i feel so good

I remember the affect tren had on my physique and my feelin from a while ago, its no joke. Glad you are feeling better, sleeping better and hungrier now.

728 getting there almost 3 x bw now

Hey when u first started training what were your deads and bench compared to now

^^^^^^ that is why I don't fuck with Tren gotta enjoy life a good diet can have me looking the same plus Ill juss sleep all daym day

LOL man i was the guy wen i first started benching, all i could bench was the bar, and it use to wobble all over the place, i sucked arse at it

dead lifting i started on 105 pounds for 6 reps, but that quickly went up very fast

lol btu i gotta disagree with ya on being able to look as good on a clean diet in comparisent with tren, coz i know even with a clean diet i look nowhere near as freaky as compared to wen im on tren, its a whole other world on tren for me

but u are definitely right about the sleep, holy shit it feels good, and so is my appetite

I remember the affect tren had on my physique and my feelin from a while ago, its no joke. Glad you are feeling better, sleeping better and hungrier now.

thanks man, gotta say love tren results, but fuk its great to feel good again, id forgotten what ti feels like to feel this good, for the first time today i actually felt the cold aswell, before on tren every night id sleep with no bed sheets and still burn the mattress with my bodyheat LOL

HOLY SHIT MY NAMES PURPLE :eek:, ooooo yeaaaa:D:cool:

feeling the love

okay todays workout

body-weight: 249

trained: chest

workout

bench press
315X1
405X1
425X1
455X0 (couldnt lockout the last 2 inches :banghead:)
375X5
355X6
315X10
335X7

machine chest press
6 sets, 4 second negative portion, no pause, no lockout, 15 reps every set

following along for this second part :)

crazy that you're only 21, by your size and build i thought you were older.

i'm reppin 21 as well ;) keep up the good work bloke and congrats on featured member of the month! :)

Oi quit ya bragging bout being purple mate I could take that away from ya lmfao!

would you still cruise with tren?

Oi quit ya bragging bout being purple mate I could take that away from ya lmfao!

we need him in purple. he is the only active aussie in purple.

big meanie :eek:

following along for this second part :)

crazy that you're only 21, by your size and build i thought you were older.

i'm reppin 21 as well ;) keep up the good work bloke and congrats on featured member of the month! :)

thank you, and well done on ur progress pics, great transformation, hubbie must be very happy

would you still cruise with tren?

yes 100mg weekly, still yet to inject it though

we need him in purple. he is the only active aussie in purple.

yea you tell him :D, hes just being a meanie LOL

todays workout

bodyweight: 249

NOTES: appetite is still great, lost abit of conditioning from the tren leaving my system but still looking solid
sleeping alot better nite after nite goes by

trained: legs

45 degree leg press (4 second negative, no lockout or rest, knee to shoulder deep)
18 plates X20
20 plates X17
22 plates X13
23 plates X12
18 plates X20

leg extensions
2 sets, light weight, 15 and 20 reps, 4 second negative, squeeze contraction for 2 seconds

lying hamstring curls (explosive positive, 5 second negative)
100X20
120X19

standing calve raises on hack squat (4 second negative, squeeze contraction hard as possible)
10 platesX20 reps
18 platesX6, dropset 14X8, dropset 10X6, dropset 6X6

Last edited:
Nice log bro, but ritalin pre-wo!? lol, right on if it suits your brother. I will say that I used to take ritalin (prescribed) and it was horrible for my appetite and general sense of well-being. I felt sad sometimes, and like a robot other times. I know many people get effects similar to cocaine, but I believe it would be detrimental to your gains overall. Stimulants like ritalin constrict your blood vessels and this is not something we want when bulking. If you are after a hard core pre-wo supp, I would try test susp, or you get some DMSO and finaplix pellets and make your own tren pre-wo.

Nice log bro, but ritalin pre-wo!? lol, right on if it suits your brother. I will say that I used to take ritalin (prescribed) and it was horrible for my appetite and general sense of well-being. I felt sad sometimes, and like a robot other times. I know many people get effects similar to cocaine, but I believe it would be detrimental to your gains overall. Stimulants like ritalin constrict your blood vessels and this is not something we want when bulking. If you are after a hard core pre-wo supp, I would try test susp, or you get some DMSO and finaplix pellets and make your own tren pre-wo.

lol dw man i use them for studying for exams, and i agree they zombie me out aswell, but im only using half a tablet before my workout, ive done ti before and generally once the workout is over and ive gotten home most of its effects have warn off, i def do in the first 20mins on ritalin do get some sort of high, then i placid out and turn focused and driven

Got to be dinner 'plates' hehe

lmfao smart ass

New pics?

another week or 2, im still coming off my last blast, i wanna take pics once my synthol protocol is done and my new blast starts, so people can see whether i maintain my gains or not since this cycle is predominantly about bringing up my arms, itll also give an idea of wat i look like once ive been cruising and lost abit of muscle (which i always do :()

Last edited:
todays workout was an easy one

bodyweight; 248

did legs yesterday, so next day or 2 i rest up before hitting back hard, so training arms till then

NOTES: legs are really sore from yesterday, so my recovery abilities are definitively getting worse, my arse is killing me, hopeing that recovers before my dead lift day in 2 days

trained: biceps

workout

one arm dumbell curl
4 sets, 10-12 reps, slow negative, controlled, 35 or 40 pound dumbell

dumbell hammer curls^^^ same as above, 3 sets

okay so today

NOTES: been 2 and a half weeks since my last tren injection, feeling alot better but man strength and drive in the gym are taking there toll now, not feeling that aggression asmuch anymore

trained: back

workout

deadlifts
220X1
528X1
704X1
728X0 (failed lockout)
616X4
616X3
616X4
528X0 (i was wrecked lol)

machine chested assisted row, one handed (5 second negative)
3 sets, lightweight, 15 reps

lat pull down, v bar ( 5 second negative with stretch)
200X10
180X12
160X15

well guys turns out i found the reason why my tricep kept getting infected wen i injected into it

last time it was lanced the doc did a poor job and left a remainder of the abcess in there that never drained out

therefore everytime i would inject in that area of the abcess, it would get reinfected

so im booked in for surgery tonight after the emergency ward ultrasounded it and found an abcess about 3 inches in diamater each way, and about 1/2 inch deep

, staying overnight to have this massive new abcess and infection that has formed removed :banghead:

will update wen im out,

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear